It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is POTUS Because He Used "Optical Illusions" To Hide He's Actually An "Angry Black Man"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

macman
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Now it's racist to point things out that are a sore thumb????

I guess it's racist to state that most blacks vote Dem.

Or that blacks as a whole, go through with abortion on higher averages.

The PC police are a very busy bunch.

0bama is a very angry person. His statements show this.
The fact that he is black (1/2 at least) is just another basic fact.

So, 1+1 does indeed equal 2.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."
Hillary Clinton - 2003

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

More proof that Stupid is in fact a disease that is spreading throughout the world like wildfire.

Skin colour, Illusions - yes these maketh the man /sarc.

In other news, children are still starving in 3rd world countries whilst the demand for the construction of mega-yachts by the super-rich has never been higher.

Thank-you.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

TiedDestructor
As an ex - conservative and current independent I am fully aware of the party who habitually pulls the race card. The same promotors of Victim mentality.

Coming from a southerner who is by default "racist".

They're the Trolls.

edit on CDT53America/Chicago12America/Chicago0131Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:53:01 -0500000000 by TiedDestructor because: BECAUSE ALIENS

"People always say this to me: 'Hey, Letterman,' they say. 'Why don't you make jokes about Obama?' All right, I'll tell you why. I don't make jokes about him because I don't want the FBI tapping my phone, that's why." --David Letterman

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
Sayng the words 'Angry Black Man' invokes racism in people. They could have said 'Angry man", but no he focused specifically on the fact that he was black ...

Yes but ... the anger Obama displayed in his books was mostly race based.
So it was Obama who interjected the race. IMHO.

You would NEVER hear such language used if it was a white POTUS.

It is inferred.
Kayne West - 'Bush hates black people'
www.youtube.com...

edit on 3/12/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by macman

No no, it's not pointing out a fact.

Sayng the words 'Angry Black Man' invokes racism in people. They could have said 'Angry man", but no he focused specifically on the fact that he was black as is shown in his comment:

“(T)he American people, in a sense, fell for an optical illusion. The American people were scared that our first black president would be, in a sense, you may say an angry black man, some sort of a radical.”

You would NEVER hear such language used if it was a white POTUS. It also would have an entirely different effect on people.

Race is still an issue in the US for both parties.

The only way to stop it, is to stop participating in it.

~Tenth
edit on 3/12/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)
I'm well awake and understand Bush et al are part of the evil cabal, but was calling Bush a Nazi any less divisive or racist than what you posted here? And why would you post this if you feel it's time to stop spreading the divisiveness? Just asking.
edit on 87602Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I've never read the books. I assumed they were just Obama talking about how grand he was.

Oprah Book Club stickers tend to make me run for the hills.

I'm not saying that racism doesn't get played on equal footing. I'm simply pointing out how wrong it is to do so.

Conservatives certainly get more flack about it, because the media is largely liberal progressive.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Discussing something is very different than participating in it.

Educating people regarding the misinformation and propaganda used, in an attempt to control your ideology is one of the best things we can do to resolve the issue.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by Bilk22

Discussing something is very different than participating in it.

Educating people regarding the misinformation and propaganda used, in an attempt to control your ideology is one of the best things we can do to resolve the issue.

~Tenth
Who is we?
You don't believe people are intelligent enough to make their own assessments of things, so you need to "educate" them?

Edit: You also didn't answer my question about the Bush issues.
edit on 88008Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. I agree with ya'.

I'd still like someone to tell me .... why can't people say 'angry black man'? I don't understand. IF someone really is black and angry and a man .. then why not say it? I know that in the 60's those words were used to brush off those who were in the civil rights movement. It was used in order to not take people seriously. But that was decades ago. When will it be okay to describe an angry black man as an angry black man??

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

macman

Now it's racist to point things out that are a sore thumb????

I guess it's racist to state that most blacks vote Dem.

Or that blacks as a whole, go through with abortion on higher averages.

The PC police are a very busy bunch.

0bama is a very angry person. His statements show this.
The fact that he is black (1/2 at least) is just another basic fact.

So, 1+1 does indeed equal 2.

No it doesn't. Not with Common Core, and if it does, you better stop overachieving and making everyone who can't get 1+1 to equal 2 feel bad.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Who is we?
You don't believe people are intelligent enough to make their own assessments of things, so you need to "educate" them?

No I do not Sir.

In the same way that a child must learn mathematics in grade school, adults need to learn critical thinking. It's something we do not teach and actually it's something we generally look down upon.

The is a war against intellectualism in the US.

The vast majority of people, unfortunately are ignorant of their own environment, nobody can deny that fact anymore.

If people paid attention to half of what goes on in their own country, things would be VERY different.

Instead, we're just setting our TVO's for American Idol...

As for George, he wasn't racist, he was just an idiot. Who surrounded himself with idiots.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

know that in the 60's those words were used to brush off those who were in the civil rights movement. It was used in order to not take people seriously. But that was decades ago.

But it's the same tactic no?

It's just de-legitimizing the administration based on race, as opposed to policy and action.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The thing with the books though is that there are credible arguments that he didn't write them. In fact, there are credible arguments that Bill Ayers ghost wrote them on his behalf. So does that make Bill Ayers a self-loathing white man?

Although I do agree that Obama does bear all the marks of the angry man with a racial chip on his shoulder, and his actions in office particularly with his appointments have born that out.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Is he angry at his white half? I'm trying to understand how Pink + Brown = Black!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

ketsuko
So does that make Bill Ayers a self-loathing white man?

IF Bill Ayers was his friend and wrote them then I'd think you have choices -

1 - Bill Ayers knew his friend very well and wrote exactly how he knew Obama felt.
2 - Bill Ayers had no clue and wrote what HE thought Obama should feel.
3 - Bill Ayers wrote what he wanted and in the way he wanted no matter how Obama felt.

Either way - Obama or Ayers doing the writing - Obama approved the books before they went to press.
He put his name on them. He had to agree with them.

edit on 3/12/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. I agree with ya'.

I'd still like someone to tell me .... why can't people say 'angry black man'? I don't understand. IF someone really is black and angry and a man .. then why not say it? I know that in the 60's those words were used to brush off those who were in the civil rights movement. It was used in order to not take people seriously. But that was decades ago. When will it be okay to describe an angry black man as an angry black man??

Why is it necessary to point out race? Why not just say he was angry and be done with it. Is the anger that blacks have any different than any other race?
edit on 12-3-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
Oh my, some conservatives do such a poor job at pretending they aren't racist..

Dinesh is a brown-skinned man of Indian descent who, rather than emphasizing race, portrays Obama as an anti-colonialist in his rather tedious movie "Obama 2016".

shamed conservative Dinesh D’Souza said that President Barack Obama sold himself to U.S. voters by way of an “optical illusion” that he isn’t actually an “angry black man.”

I don't need optical illusions to see the angry black man in him. Well...angry black-white man, to be more precise.

Ooops...was that not a PC thing to say?

shamed conservative Dinesh D’Souza said that President Barack Obama sold himself to U.S. voters by way of an “optical illusion” that he isn’t actually an “angry black man.”

On a more honest note: I WISH Obama were more of an angry black man than the lame old wuss he is. Then he wouldnt be outsmarted by true hardline right-wingers such as Putin every step of the way.

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by Bilk22

Who is we?

No I do not Sir.

In the same way that a child must learn mathematics in grade school, adults need to learn critical thinking. It's something we do not teach and actually it's something we generally look down upon.

The is a war against intellectualism in the US.

The vast majority of people, unfortunately are ignorant of their own environment, nobody can deny that fact anymore.

If people paid attention to half of what goes on in their own country, things would be VERY different.

Instead, we're just setting our TVO's for American Idol...

As for George, he wasn't racist, he was just an idiot. Who surrounded himself with idiots.

~Tenth
I see you agree with the nanny state. You agree that "people don't know what's good for the". Yes I see.

You also didn't answer the question. So calling Bush a Nazi was OK?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
But it's the same tactic no?

I honestly don't know.

It's just de-legitimizing the administration based on race, as opposed to policy and action.

That's possible. The policy and actions have enough trouble to sink themselves on their own.

I still have to ask - is it wrong to call someone out for being an 'angry black man' if that's what they are and their actions in office mirror that '?? Would it be wrong to call out a republican old white guy if he was racist against blacks and it showed in his policies in office? Would it be wrong to describe him as a member of the 'old white guy' club? Maybe ... I really honestly don't know.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

No no, it's not pointing out a fact.

Really???
Is he black, or is he maybe purple?

Is he angry or does he just love and listen to everyone?

tothetenthpower
Sayng the words 'Angry Black Man' invokes racism in people.

Only those that allow it to be racist to them.

Stick and stones.

tothetenthpower
They could have said 'Angry man", but no he focused specifically on the fact that he was black as is shown in his comment:

“(T)he American people, in a sense, fell for an optical illusion. The American people were scared that our first black president would be, in a sense, you may say an angry black man, some sort of a radical.”

0bama is black. He is angry. Very very simple.

tothetenthpower
You would NEVER hear such language used if it was a white POTUS. It also would have an entirely different effect on people.

Nah, they would just call them an out of touch white rich man.

No racist undertone there at all.

tothetenthpower
Race is still an issue in the US for both parties.

Only when 0bama and his buddies use it as a defense.

tothetenthpower
The only way to stop it, is to stop participating in it.

Geez, that would be nice. Sharpton and Jackson would be out of work if that were the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join