It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is POTUS Because He Used "Optical Illusions" To Hide He's Actually An "Angry Black Man"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh my, some conservatives do such a poor job at pretending they aren't racist..

Source

In an interview with AM talk radio program “The Lars Larson Show,” shamed conservative pundit Dinesh D’Souza said that President Barack Obama sold himself to U.S. voters by way of an “optical illusion” that he isn’t actually an “angry black man.”

According to Right Wing Watch, D’Souza was responding to the perplexed Larson’s query as to how Obama got elected in the first place, given that he doesn’t “look out first and foremost for America’s best interests and the best interests of the people here.”

“What really happened Lars I think is this,” D’Souza said, “(T)he American people, in a sense, fell for an optical illusion. The American people were scared that our first black president would be, in a sense, you may say an angry black man, some sort of a radical.”

Instead, Obama ran and has governed as a moderate, which has led people to a false sense of security, D’Souza continued.

“What they didn’t realize was that although Obama doesn’t support racial reparations, he supports global reparations on a non-racial basis. So he is actually in a way more radical. But that was not seen by most people and is only becoming sadly apparent now.”

Can you honestly take this seriously as a conservative? Or with any kind of political ideology?

I find it amazing that we are still using race as a means to divide and conquer in this country. The worst of it all is that most Americans seem to be falling for it. It's really intellectually dishonest to support people with views like the above.

Furthermore, to use language like 'angry black man' only feeds the on going intellectually based race war. It tells a whole generation of African Americans that unless they act more like 'white people' they aren't going to get anywhere in life, at least not politically.

Unless they follow their dear leader and cheat of course..... /sarcasm

~Tenth
edit on 3/12/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

(post by gardener removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

gardener
Likewise he used marrying a woman (or transsexual man) to hide the fact his first spouse was a Pakistani male?

That's progress to some, ie, the bankster types I bet!

That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It's "tit for tat" if you ask me.

How is it any different than the progressive left calling anyone whom disagrees with the Prez a "racist"?

Division on BOTH sides of the political spectrum is being used against us so that they can retain their corrupt power.
edit on 12-3-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Let's all call this guy a racist!

*shakes an angry fist at the racist!*

Free speech is ONLY allowed now if you agree with the administration of have a cute kitten meme.

(post by boymonkey74 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If this is the face of conservative racism...

Then I can live with that...

In all seriousness, with all that has been perpetrated on Dinesh D’Souza by the Obama administration regime, you can't blame him for being a little over the top...

Don't take the "optical illusion" comment literally, he is speaking metaphorically that no one really knew who Barry Sotero... Errr... Barack Hussein Obama II really was... Well, I did... but that's another story...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
Furthermore, to use language like 'angry black man' only feeds the on going intellectually based race war.

Well ... having read his books ... I say that when he wrote them he was angry. And he's black. And he's a man. He has some 'abandoned by my black rolling stone daddy' issues. IMHO - He's trying to be 'black enough' and 'left enough' to impress the absentee radical-left wing black father ... at the expense of his white mother and white grandmother ('that's how white folks will do you).

I don't know if he's still angry or not. But when he wrote his books, I really think he was. And when he spent 20 years in that black liberation theology cult in Chicago, I have no doubt there was a lot of racial anger floating around there. He embraced the place for 20 years.

Maybe I'm just over psychoanalyzing him. But I don't think so.

He didn't use 'optical illusion' to hide the fact that he's got some issues in the race department.
It's all right there.

Seriously question - What do you call a man ... who is black .. and who is angry? Should the words 'angry black man' be avoided even if it is accurate? What is the wording that would be acceptable? Why does an accurate description have to change??

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Quote "Oprah Winfrey has been a prominent supporter of Barack Obama. She thinks that both he and the Office of President have been treated with contempt because of the colour of his skin.
“There’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African American. There’s no question about that and it’s the kind of thing nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it.”

Nothing like playing the race card is there....

Remember - " He's the first black POTUS, and you can't criticise anything he does because it'll be seen as racist."

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Now it's racist to point things out that are a sore thumb????

I guess it's racist to state that most blacks vote Dem.

Or that blacks as a whole, go through with abortion on higher averages.

The PC police are a very busy bunch.

0bama is a very angry person. His statements show this.
The fact that he is black (1/2 at least) is just another basic fact.

So, 1+1 does indeed equal 2.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Oh I get it now. Obama loaded up drones with food and cash missiles specially designed to only blow up instead of payout if they landed on a terrorist.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As an ex - conservative and current independent I am fully aware of the party who habitually pulls the race card. The same promotors of Victim mentality.

Coming from a southerner who is by default "racist".

They're the Trolls.

edit on CDT53America/Chicago12America/Chicago0131Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:53:01 -0500000000 by TiedDestructor because: BECAUSE ALIENS

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Oh I agree.

Liberals are just as guilty of playing the race card on conservatives than the other way around.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
Oh my, some conservatives do such a poor job at pretending they aren't racist..

Source

In an interview with AM talk radio program “The Lars Larson Show,” shamed conservative pundit Dinesh D’Souza said that President Barack Obama sold himself to U.S. voters by way of an “optical illusion” that he isn’t actually an “angry black man.”

According to Right Wing Watch, D’Souza was responding to the perplexed Larson’s query as to how Obama got elected in the first place, given that he doesn’t “look out first and foremost for America’s best interests and the best interests of the people here.”

“What really happened Lars I think is this,” D’Souza said, “(T)he American people, in a sense, fell for an optical illusion. The American people were scared that our first black president would be, in a sense, you may say an angry black man, some sort of a radical.”

Instead, Obama ran and has governed as a moderate, which has led people to a false sense of security, D’Souza continued.

“What they didn’t realize was that although Obama doesn’t support racial reparations, he supports global reparations on a non-racial basis. So he is actually in a way more radical. But that was not seen by most people and is only becoming sadly apparent now.”

Can you honestly take this seriously as a conservative? Or with any kind of political ideology?

I find it amazing that we are still using race as a means to divide and conquer in this country. The worst of it all is that most Americans seem to be falling for it. It's really intellectually dishonest to support people with views like the above.

Furthermore, to use language like 'angry black man' only feeds the on going intellectually based race war. It tells a whole generation of African Americans that unless they act more like 'white people' they aren't going to get anywhere in life, at least not politically.

Unless they follow their dear leader and cheat of course..... /sarcasm

~Tenth
You of course know D'Souza was born in Mumbai India. Yes of course you know that

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

No no, it's not pointing out a fact.

Sayng the words 'Angry Black Man' invokes racism in people. They could have said 'Angry man", but no he focused specifically on the fact that he was black as is shown in his comment:

“(T)he American people, in a sense, fell for an optical illusion. The American people were scared that our first black president would be, in a sense, you may say an angry black man, some sort of a radical.”

You would NEVER hear such language used if it was a white POTUS. It also would have an entirely different effect on people.

Race is still an issue in the US for both parties.

The only way to stop it, is to stop participating in it.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join