learn more

Satan: Humanity's Hero

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Read the Tibetan Book of the Dead-- it's an eye-opener.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

iRoyalty

sees adam males and females and thinks -- as the official geneticist, i need a better plan for replacement workers. light bulb comes on over head. instead of cloning them from the elohim, i can make them clone themselves via procreation. problem solved. well, not quite.

knowledge in the garden was not about brilliance or esoteric wisdom. it was about sex. to know someone, was to have intimate relations with them, et.al, sexual intercourse. "adam knew eve and she begat."

the trees in the garden represented genetic inheritance. the tree of knowledge was the genetic inheritance of procreative ability -- to create new life, be it good or evil. the tree of life was genetically inherited full body regeneration, which we were deprived of when enlil got upset at the thought of his planet being over run by enki's humans, procreating like rabbits all over his garden planet. that's all it amounted to. there was no super knowledge or magickal wisdom imparted -- but there was alot of dna changing going on.
edit on 14-3-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

LOL. He just never figured that critical thinking is a two way street. He tried to get critical with Jesus and show Him the "light" even.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

amazing
Nice OP! Star and a Flag!

This is some serious food for thought. God kills and demands his followers to 'Sin' basically...to kill and sacrifice and keep slaves and rape and plunder. God tells slaves to shut up and be good little slaves and that freedom is over rated. Satan does say rebel. Though we only have God's side of the story. What if it was the other way round. what if Satan was the Good guy but weak and God throw him the hell out of heaven and then switched the roles on us poor little humans! How would we know? That's a mind twister right there!

Well ok lets break it down.

Satan knew how God was and what He could do. He tried to rebel, started a war he couldn't win and got tossed. So whats he do? Temps man out of his ignorant state, which man would have been better off in. I know that being in an innocent and ignorant condition doesn't sound very appealing to anyone but that's only because we are like satan now.

Some all powerful being made us in a certain condition but at the same time installed an operational program making it possible for man to spiritually and intellectually rebel against that condition. That's doesn't really sound like slavery. Sounds like the same deal Lucifer was given but dumbass ended up wanting to be the big guy. And you gotta ask what short of fool thinks he can overthrow that which made him? Yea a real brain surgeon. And knowing how that turned out he still lied to man about some withheld super condition.

If some of you consider God evil, and He most certainly can be the rudest of dudes, why in the hell would you want to listen to some lesser evil dude who is on borrowed time anyway? If its simply a matter of who has more power then Lucy is out in the end to and you can join him. On the other hand if the Chief heavy dude says He will give me eternal life why in the hell should I care if He fries your ass?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

do yourself a favor, go to the actual text and learn what the words mean in the original hebrew and ask yourself questions, pray about it. don't reiterate what someone else told ya, go look it up for yourself. i'm being completely serious here.

here's an interesting research: learn what elohim means, and then find every time its mentioned in the old testament and who it is being applied to.
or how about this one: did you know the word man had two different words in hebrew? adam and iysh. what's an iysh?
did you know the first time adam was created, they (that's rght, THEY) were created male and female in the image of elohim (a plural word).
wait a minute, weren't women created after men? nope.
well wasn't the first woman created in the image of adam the man? nope. the first woman was created in the image of elohim. likely a female member of the elohim.

there's more going on in that text than they teach you in sunday school.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Logarock
On the other hand if the Chief heavy dude says He will give me eternal life why in the hell should I care if He fries your ass?

Because no one can give this to anyone, it is earned through respect of life all life and even then the entropy is only governed by the individuals attitude, which of course can change through free will at any time by the individual.

My question is, since these memes are being anthropomorphised, who are these beings as someone that you could look at and judge anyway?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

I don't buy that philosophy and an familiar with it. Its still short. Don't think your good acts or kind deeds will seal a deal for you. That's book of the dead stuff, part of the Babylonian mystery teachings, weighing of the heart. The scales will always be against you.

The Great Deception.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock
On the other hand if the Chief heavy dude says He will give me eternal life why in the hell should I care if He fries your ass?

My question is, since these memes are being anthropomorphised, who are these beings as someone that you could look at and judge anyway?

That's basically what I just said. Why should I care. Its your problem.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Logarock

I don't buy that philosophy and an familiar with it. Its still short. Don't think your good acts or kind deeds will seal a deal for you. That's book of the dead stuff, part of the Babylonian mystery teachings, weighing of the heart. The scales will always be against you.

The Great Deception.

Do you know my God do you? You sure sound confident you do. I am not looking to seal any deal for myself that is where you are misinformed. In fact I can guarantee that I will outlast you in this life, but don't take my word for it, you pray to your pretenders and eventually you will be tested.
My test lasted seven hours and was the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced. If you think my deeds to people has no weight then I will bet my heart against your right now. Do we have a deal?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

undo
reply to post by Logarock

do yourself a favor, go to the actual text and learn what the words mean in the original hebrew and ask yourself questions, pray about it. don't reiterate what someone else told ya, go look it up for yourself. i'm being completely serious here.

I am fully familiar with all that.

Do yourself a favor...stop assuming that you may be the only person that has looked into anything. My conclusions don't come from a 'fundamentally" trained mind. You probably assume this because you feel that anyone that "looked" at it would come to the same conclusions you have.

I would like to address some of the issues you covered but they are off topic here.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

well couldn't you pull the lawsuit on the pope since he is gods PR here on earth !

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

7 hours of pain huh? Nope, I wouldn't bet against me then.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Logarock

I am not betting against you, I am betting my heart against yours. Are you afraid?
You shouldn't be this is a golden opportunity for you right here. My pain was experienced due my miss dead's against people in the past but my honesty that I have achieved is the reason my heart did not stop entirely.
It felt like I was being turned inside out literally. If you survive your own judgement you will be sovereign afterword's.
What is the harm in making the deal? You are an honest person are you not?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

I am not betting against you, I am betting my heart against yours. Are you afraid?
You shouldn't be this is a golden opportunity for you right here. My pain was experienced due my miss dead's against people in the past but my honesty that I have achieved is the reason my heart did not stop entirely.
It felt like I was being turned inside out literally. If you survive your own judgement you will be sovereign afterword's.

This is what I expected from you lag. Computer delay is called lag too.
Anyway you should put your money where your mouth is. I am ready to roll here

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

Honest? Don't think you are otherwise you would see that you could not survive real judgment even from yourself. A person cant truly play god with themselves. That's the beginning of life. Understanding that we are dead men in sins against God, others and ourselves and need the stand-in provided for us. Folks that reject this are full of pride and think they can judge themselves and become sovereign.....which is basically what satan proposed to man in his original condition. Vanity. "You shall be like God and become Gods" which they all ready were. What your proposition gives man is an angelic condition, a fallen one at that.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Logarock

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

Honest? Don't think you are otherwise you would see that you could not survive real judgment even from yourself. A person cant truly play god with themselves. That's the beginning of life. Understanding that we are dead men in sins against God, others and ourselves and need the stand-in provided for us. Folks that reject this are full of pride and think they can judge themselves and become sovereign.....which is basically what satan proposed to man in his original condition. Vanity. "You shall be like God and become Gods" which they all ready were. What your proposition gives man is an angelic condition, a fallen one at that.

This is how I see this right now. You are a coward. You know nothing of me, nothing about me, even less aware about life and you wont even make a deal that your heart is worthy of.
You talk a big game but I can see clearly that you are you are fearful. You wont even risk your own life to prove that you have courage.
You either make a deal because you know you are conducive to the prime directive, respect life all life, or you keep deflecting with some of indoctrinated bs.
You actually talk like you know Satan personally which I guarantee you don't since it is just a meme to keep people like you in your scared little shells.

Let me give you a few facts as far as I am concerned.

You cannot do anything to me.
I cannot do anything to you
Your thought forms will not stick to me
I will have your mind recycling your crap before you can say crikey what was that

Now shut your trap spewing vomit hole and make a deal if you think you are king of the ring or even worthy of life.
If you don't I don't care I really don't do anything but identify garbage for disposal.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

LOL! You just gots to love it!

You know we are not to far into this thing. You go back you will see you started in like you know me or something. How do you know I have never risked my life for anything?

Anyway, good works can like a cat crapping in the litter box and then covering it up. Cat litter. Good works. A box full of fine smelling stool!

Now you shut your yap! LOL

By the way I must hear the deal before agreeing to enter into one.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Logarock

LOL! You just gots to love it!

You know we are not to far into this thing. You go back you will see you started in like you know me or something. How do you know I have never risked my life for anything?

Anyway, good works can like a cat crapping in the litter box and then covering it up. Cat litter. Good works. A box full of fine smelling stool!

Now you shut your yap! LOL

Because I have given you enough reason to express your mind and I have taken a data sample of it. You cant even make a fictional deal with me because of your own self imposed beliefs so how do you feel you will stand when these opportunities are presented to you in your real life? Are you going to run and hide behind your ego or pride?
I don't need to know you personally because well I read your mind as a binary code through the internet. Every expression you have is code to your behaviour and a reflection of your attitude.

You do not even understand cats either bro which is a shame they could teach you to respect life better.
Let me put it in a way you might be able to comprehend better.

Hello Sam this is Satan, how can I help you lol

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Logarock

By the way I must hear the deal before agreeing to enter into one.

The deal is simple. There is no catch and will word it exactly how it is.

Do you feel that your heart can withstand being tested against my biometric rhythm without your nervous system imploding and you having a heart attack?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join