It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan: Humanity's Hero

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

undo
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

i read that as "surely enlil won't kill you, afterall, he demanded replacement workers in the first place"

and then enlil sees that instead of opting to make the new procreative adam copies of the prior ones, they had been given procreation by the serpent (representing both dna and the creator god who used dna to create life on the planet). enlil freaked out cause he didn't want humans over populating his planet, took it to the heavenly court, and accused the creator of screwing up his planet with
knowing humans (procreaters).

the god of this world is satan. notice -- dev.il
il is the mesopotamian name for god, descended down from enlil, who did not create the adam, nor give them knowing.

How do you associate the God of the OT with Enlil and not Anu, the creator of the gods and ruler over the constellations. The Biblical God repeatedly claims control over the movement of the stars using them as signals.
en.wikipedia.org...

In Sumerian mythology, Anu (also An; from Sumerian *An ð’€­ = sky, heaven) was a sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons, and dwelt in the highest heavenly regions. It was believed that he had the power to judge those who had committed crimes, and that he had created the stars as soldiers to destroy the wicked.

You know that whole, "I am not the God of this world, I rule over Heaven" schtick Jesus says?

Enlil and Enki both have the titles, principality of the air and ruler of the Earth, which are both assigned to the accuser in the texts. Furthermore Anu is actually older as a form of worship and was usurped by Enlil and Enki as some form of trinity.

Enlil was even banished from the abode of the gods for raping a goddess. . .
en.wikipedia.org...

The myth of Enlil and Ninlil discusses when Enlil was a young god, he was banished from Dilmun, home of the gods, to Kur, the underworld for raping a goddess named Ninlil. Ninlil followed him to the underworld where she bore his first child, Nergal/the moon god Sin (Sumerian Nanna/Suen). After fathering three more underworld-deities (substitutes for Sin), Enlil was allowed to return to Dilmun.

This is clearly where the concept of the accuser having sexual relations with Eve and bringing "Sin" into the world came from.

-FBB
edit on 13-3-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

well i think the creator god is the good guy, but is called the serpent in genesis.
like he created the first adamic race, male and female copies of the elohim.
then later, he gave them procreation. according to the mesopotamian story,
there was a cataclysm on this planet and the survivors survived by fleeing the
planet and when they returned, they brought the
elohim copied adamic males and females (who were not humans yet, they were
elohim copies) back as well.

the elohim copies were tasked with rebuilding the infrastructure - the dams and
canals and mines and temples. because they had eternally regenerating bodies,
they didn't need to sleep to repair, so they worked, every day and night,
non stop. they went on an ancient version of a worker's strike. enlil was
informed that the elohim copies had stopped working because they were
extremely unhappy. enlil called for the geneticist, enki, who had created the
elohim copies in the first place, to be called upon to
solve the problem. however, enki was off world and had to travel back to
earth.

to solve the problem of replacement workers, he gave the adam procreation.
enlil,however, was not a happy camper about this decision, as he was an
environmentalist and didn't want his pretty garden planet to be over populated
by humans procreating like rabbits and never dying. so he took the issue before
the council, forced enki to nerf the procreatiing adamic race that were no longer
elohim copies.

last time enki was here, he was jesus. he warned the noah figure of the impending
flood, gave humans the gift of speaking other languages (twice - once at the tower
of babel and again on the day of pentecost). and many other interesting solutions
for getting over the hurdles set for humans by enlil.

so if'n you want to have a chit chat with the creator, address your words to jesus.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i can also see "the creation" as labeling (materializing) "things" with concepts.

peace

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

god of earth (as in soil, dirt, clay of creation) is not the same as god of the planet. this is very precise information.
like the 4 corners of the earth is not saying the earth as a planet was square. it's saying the land, the dirt, clay, the 4 corners
of habitable land

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well since none of these memes exist to me how do I go about requesting a presence that doesn't run in fear?
I have come across some pretty powerful things but Jesus was not one of them.

All I would like is for these so called puppet masters is to stop playing games. Their games are so weak and they are zero threat to me personally. Nor am I real threat to them, but I could shatter their minds if they gave me the opportunity. Not that I would if they were respectful and reasonable. But they have to exist to me first in some capacity.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

UltraverseMaximus
reply to post by undo

Well since none of these memes exist to me how do I go about requesting a presence that doesn't run in fear?

All I would like is for these so called puppet masters is to stop playing games. Their games are so weak and they are zero threat to me personally. Nor am I real threat to them, but I could shatter their minds if they gave me the opportunity. Not that I would if they were respectful and reasonable. But they have to exist to me first in some capacity.

the way i see it is:

mutual respect is mandatory. if no mutual respect, no god.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

undo

UltraverseMaximus
reply to post by undo

the way i see it is:

mutual respect is mandatory. if no mutual respect, no god.

I have mutual respect, I have God and I see puppets. I am waiting for a puppet master. I can find them easy but I want them to come to me for a change. Is that a reasonable request? Just because I know the rules better than them doesn't mean they need to fear. Well this is not true I break rules, so their rules don't really apply to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Utnapisjtim

So you created an imaginary idea of "I chose to be human before I was born", so that your beliefs can be validated to yourself?

Cogito ergo sum. I think, therefore I am.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: translation

Okay. Since you are having a hard time addressing my original comment, I will just address what you are saying. "I think therefore I am" was intended to be a recognition that the fact that one thinks validates the fact that they exist. It has nothing to do with what you wishfully think, "I think myself into existence". That is from your own imagination, not rene descartes's.

The shadow on the wall is completely arbitrary to the reality out there outside the cave. What this world conciders time, is mere observations of perpetual motion, time is so much more, it's like jellyfish.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: The lines in between....

More like, the shadow in your mind is inconsistent with reality as it is. What this world considers time is formed from verifiable observations and then taken a step further through mathematics to get a clearer picture of it in ways that pure subjective observation could not.

How in the world is "time like a jellyfish"? Please explain that to me.
edit on 13-3-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofSpades

Thank you for posting this. I've often thought to myself, when reading descriptions of God (or Lord God, as you call him) and his requirements of humans to "go to heaven," that it was more of a malevolent God people were worshipping than an all-forigiving or all-loving God. There is nothing loving about demanding unquestionable faith and servitude. Conversely, I've often thought of Satan, or the devil, or whatever you want to call him, as the one who rebelled against this sick and twisted ruler… which would make him… the good guy?

They say that the devil is the Prince of Lies. Well, what better way to trick all of humanity but by getting their free will agreement to blindly worship the wrong guy.
edit on 13-3-2014 by ElectricGreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

ElectricGreen
reply to post by QueenofSpades

Thank you for posting this. I've often thought to myself, when reading descriptions of God (or Lord God, as you call him) and his requirements of humans to "go to heaven," that it was more of a malevolent God people were worshipping than an all-forigiving or all-loving God. There is nothing loving about demanding unquestionable faith and servitude. Conversely, I've often thought of Satan, or the devil, or whatever you want to call him, as the one who rebelled against this sick and twisted ruler… which would make him… the good guy?

They say that the devil is the Prince of Lies. Well, what better way to trick all of humanity but by getting their free will agreement to blindly worship the wrong guy.
edit on 13-3-2014 by ElectricGreen because: (no reason given)

Well let us know how that works out for you will ya?

I don't know if I would agree with you on the whole blind worship deal, there is a passage in the text about how people should be seeking the face of God and not his hand. As in seek a personal relationship rather than ask for things from each other.

I very very rarely actually post scripture unless asked, but you may not have come across these tid bits;

When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
Psalm 27:8

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
Ezekiel 35:3

Just don't think your notion of blind worship really fits when actually it seems to be the exact opposite in that the desire is conscious worship. If anything is seeking blind worship it would be the churches and members of their priesthood.

-FBB

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The image of Satan has evolved so much to fit the current criteria that people don't even know what they are dealing with anymore. I think this thread is a prime example.

The earliest depiction of the Devil describes him as the Great Accuser. It was his job, as an Angel divinely ordained by God, to attempt to deceive men into committing acts of sin against one another and to blasphemy against God. Then when judgement comes, he will accuse you all day long in front of God. He was like the kid in school who instigates you into a fight with another kid, then when you give in and do it he tells the teacher on you.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

undo

god of earth (as in soil, dirt, clay of creation) is not the same as god of the planet. this is very precise information.
like the 4 corners of the earth is not saying the earth as a planet was square. it's saying the land, the dirt, clay, the 4 corners
of habitable land

What characteristics do you think make the comparison more valid than Anu being the creator of the gods, lord of heaven, and the terrible judge which are all the prime traits of the creator God of the Bible.

Enlil and Enki do not have the power of creation and were created by Anu with Enlil acting as a messenger.

Please expound on these precise characteristics as I don't see your interpretation matching up with the biblical text at all.

-FBB

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

FriedBabelBroccoli

undo

of habitable land

What characteristics do you think make the comparison more valid than Anu being the creator of the gods, lord of heaven, and the terrible judge which are all the prime traits of the creator God of the Bible.

Enlil and Enki do not have the power of creation and were created by Anu with Enlil acting as a messenger.

Please expound on these precise characteristics as I don't see your interpretation matching up with the biblical text at all.

-FBB

anu is father god and shows up in the old testament and new, as amen.
i did the etymology on his name and that's where it ends up at, egyptian amen.
so anu is god the father, enki is god the son, and enlil is i dunno but i don't think he's the holy spirit. i'm thinking that part is hidden from us in the text. i bet it's a female, otherwise who are the female adam created from the elohim, modelled after? yeah potentially the biggest cover up in the history of this planet

but he's the father creator of enki and enlil, not the father creator of humans. the father creator of humans is enki , i do believe.
edit on 14-3-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
jehovah's root form is hayah, that is to say, h-ayah, that is Ea (pronounced ayah)
and Ea is Enki is Jesus.
he warned the noah figure of the impending flood. taught humans how to survive
enlil's reign of terror and to do so, within the confines of the divine law enlil was
abusing. he "confused the languages at babel" to thwart enlil's world order
and he showed back up on the planet as a human being to satisfy enlil's requirements
in the divine court for purchase of the planet and the people enki had created.

that is why enlil took enki up in the high mountain and said -- i'll give you this for
free without having to satisfy my original demands

what were his original demands? blood sacrifice. enlil's name is tied directly into
every ancient belief system in which humans were sacrificed.

in biblical texts you can find it in the -iah suffixes, which are also in egypt.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

amazing
Nice OP! Star and a Flag!

This is some serious food for thought. God kills and demands his followers to 'Sin' basically...to kill and sacrifice and keep slaves and rape and plunder. God tells slaves to shut up and be good little slaves and that freedom is over rated. Satan does say rebel. Though we only have God's side of the story. What if it was the other way round. what if Satan was the Good guy but weak and God throw him the hell out of heaven and then switched the roles on us poor little humans! How would we know? That's a mind twister right there!

how many here posting, are slaves of christians? or jews to be accurate.

God made satan/lucifer/whomever. why wouldn't he be weaker than God?

what the heck is wrong with you people?

the devil in the garden told adam and eve they wouldn't die if they ate the fruit.

oh, he didn't say when, tho.

satan is the ultimate debunker.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Krazysh0t

But that being true doesn't mean that these people never have clear thoughts.

I never said that either. I was simply pointing out what I feel to be a grain of truth in Jesuslives4u's post.

So that is why I asked you if you thought that these people never have clear thoughts. If these people can have clear thoughts and say things that are intelligent and thoughtful, then the poster I originally quoted's point was complete hogwash.

I do feel it was a rather harsh sentiment, but in my mind, it does reflect a certain reality which I feel should not be ignored. And that reality is that alcoholism and depression do not provide a solid basis for sound judgment. They both affect the chemical balances of your brain, which in turn affects your cognitive functions. It is worth keeping this in mind when discussing such matters.

ETA: To be honest, I'm kind of surprised that you are even defending the poster. The poster is pro-religion.

I don't care right now. The poster's religion or lack thereof is not the topic.
edit on 13-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

i never thought i'd agree with you on anything.

but god dam if you don't deserve a star for this post.
even down to the defending comment krazyshot threw at you.

spot on dude!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Cuervo

randyvs
reply to post by Cuervo

Good reply. Few misconceptions. Never really had the Bible explained to me. I was never raised Christian and
my childhood saw church maybe five or six times. Never with my parents and never belonged to one.
I was ten when I decided on my world view (to follow Christ). All on my own, because it absolutely
made the most sense to me. To this day I've not heard anything from opposing views that could
cause me to reconsider. So on my skin my perspective going in, could not have been more fresh.

edit on Ram31314v56201400000010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

This is where I usually get misunderstood. When I say that the OT god isn't wholly good, I don't mean that as an insult or that Christians should abandon their religion. My only beef is when the obviously brutal acts are overlooked as "we don't have the wisdom to understand genocide or stoning children" instead of just forgiving him. The whole religion is based on him forgiving you for your sins so it makes a beautiful kind of sense for you to acknowledge his evil acts and forgive him for it in kind.

But, sincerely, I NEVER want to dissuade anybody from following a path that spiritually nurtures them in a positive way. If you knew how many times I've referred my clients to their pastors instead of taking their money for craft work, you'd understand how genuine I am in saying that.

talk to the jews about all that stuff.

especially the ones that lived 2000+ ago.

they might enlighten you.

hell, it might be all a fairy tale and we live in somethings TV.

some kind of perverted cosmic reality show.

i wonder what the commercials are like?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness (night) of this world

who is enlil the moon god -- owner of planet earth - soon to be former owner of planet earth.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

FriedBabelBroccoli

So what is it you are reading? There was no entering sheol, the grave, before mankind ate of the fruit according to the text.

Are you saying you can prove no humans died between 300,000 BC and 6000 BC? That Adam and Eve died more than 900 years after they ate from the tree of knowledge is hardly proof the tree fruit was deadly or even dangerous to eat. And knowledge has turned man into gods, we fly through the air, even through the higher heavens, cure diseases, construct new lifeforms from scratch.... The Serpent was right. We are truely gods. And knowledge will bring us eternal life one of these days.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

yuppa
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

I see you ignored the link i had dropped and most likely did not read it explaining how modern christians are not under the Covenant that the hebrews were under. Also where do you get the idea that capitilization is rude? Grammar nazi i take it? I gave you information you chose not to read it so I am done with you in this thread.

This one? ==> www.churches-of-christ.net...

The article you posted was made by Churches of Christ an American Restoration movement (which is fallacy in itself, since Kyriakos, the Greek word used in NT was not even invented at the time NT was originally written, but added later by the same church that would promote the fake) that bans musical instruments since there is no mention of such instruments in the NT. They also believe the Bible is inerrent and perfect, obviously overlooking quite a few things. So no, I didn't pay much attention to the link. I don't read many tracts, I read the books these tracts promote instead.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join