It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan: Humanity's Hero

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

LOL! You just gots to love it!

You know we are not to far into this thing. You go back you will see you started in like you know me or something. How do you know I have never risked my life for anything?

Anyway, good works can like a cat crapping in the litter box and then covering it up. Cat litter. Good works. A box full of fine smelling stool!

Now you shut your yap! LOL

Because I have given you enough reason to express your mind and I have taken a data sample of it. You cant even make a fictional deal with me because of your own self imposed beliefs so how do you feel you will stand when these opportunities are presented to you in your real life? Are you going to run and hide behind your ego or pride?
I don't need to know you personally because well I read your mind as a binary code through the internet. Every expression you have is code to your behaviour and a reflection of your attitude.

Pride and ego? Hiding? Were am I hiding? LOL

And precisely...I don't make deals based on "opportunities" as you have it. You can save the carrot and stick routine for the dumbasses of the world. Not looking for carrots. Besides a deal would cost you nothing but a few carrots while I have much to lose chasing your carrots.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

By the way I must hear the deal before agreeing to enter into one.

The deal is simple. There is no catch and will word it exactly how it is.

Do you feel that your heart can withstand being tested against my biometric rhythm without your nervous system imploding and you having a heart attack?

Are you ready to risk having your head shoved up you azz? LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Logarock

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

You know we are not to far into this thing. You go back you will see you started in like you know me or something. How do you know I have never risked my life for anything?

Anyway, good works can like a cat crapping in the litter box and then covering it up. Cat litter. Good works. A box full of fine smelling stool!

Because I have given you enough reason to express your mind and I have taken a data sample of it. You cant even make a fictional deal with me because of your own self imposed beliefs so how do you feel you will stand when these opportunities are presented to you in your real life? Are you going to run and hide behind your ego or pride?
I don't need to know you personally because well I read your mind as a binary code through the internet. Every expression you have is code to your behaviour and a reflection of your attitude.

And precisely...I don't make deals based on "opportunities" as you have it. You can save the carrot and stick routine for the dumbasses of the world. Not looking for carrots. Besides a deal would cost you nothing but a few carrots while I have much to lose chasing your carrots.

Exactly you have much to lose. What do you stand to lose? More accurately, what do you think you have?
I never said anything about opportunity for any for any gain unless you consider free will gain. Is that why you are being selfish because you cant see what you can gain materially?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Logarock

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

By the way I must hear the deal before agreeing to enter into one.

The deal is simple. There is no catch and will word it exactly how it is.

Do you feel that your heart can withstand being tested against my biometric rhythm without your nervous system imploding and you having a heart attack?

Are you ready to risk having your head shoved up you azz? LOL

I am ready so bring it. What do you have in mind bro? Make is spirit shattering

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Dude I am calling your hand here, you made the bet.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

Exactly you have much to lose. What do you stand to lose? More accurately, what do you think you have?
I never said anything about opportunity for any for any gain unless you consider free will gain. Is that why you are being selfish because you cant see what you can gain materially?

I have pearls and they are not to be cast before swine.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Logarock

Dude I am calling your hand here, you made the bet.

You may be an idiot, I made you a deal do you accept?
If not make me a deal and I will accept in advance. I accept. Now make a deal lol

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

At this point I don't even know what you are talking about and shouldn't be expected to. So no we have no deal whatever the heck that means to you.

(post by UltraverseMaximus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
so basically this is one of those ''dude, what if the devil is the good guy'' type of threads thats been done over and over on ATS. Going by the backstory, Satan hated humans for the sole reason that humans are made from ''clay''. He thought he was superior to humans for being made of ''fire''. I wouldn't consider as a ''friend'' somebody who thinks he is better than me because of his skin or eye color. So those who hail Satan as a ''hero'' don't realise that their ''hero'' looks down upon them simply for being human.

Your god looks down on us for being human as well. How many times are we told that we are not worthy of his attention or consideration? We're supposed to take his compassion and regard as a gift because we're such lowly creatures. Isn't that what the bible says? We are his most favorite creation, but that won't stop him from drowning us liked unwanted puppies or slaughtering our firstborns.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Logarock

At this point I don't even know what you are talking about and shouldn't be expected to. So no we have no deal whatever the heck that means to you.

Again you have shrivelled in the face of courage. Not a good look. I made the deal, very clear, a fictional deal if you will, and you are pretending and or just cant read.
You are correct we have no deal. The deal is of the table. Continue your existence in the capacity you see fit. Meanwhile I will try to stop peeing my pants even further

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Oh my the Mods must be asleep. I expect them to come through here anytime like a great scythe.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

Again you have shrivelled in the face of courage. Not a good look. I made the deal, very clear, a fictional deal if you will, and you are pretending and or just cant read.
You are correct we have no deal. The deal is of the table. Continue your existence in the capacity you see fit. Meanwhile I will try to stop peeing my pants even further

Sorry to disappoint there Lucifer. Oh great bearer of "lite" LOL.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Logarock

Oh my the Mods must be asleep. I expect them to come through here anytime like a great scythe.

Exactly, you would have them come rescue you from your own creation. How considerate you are lol
This is a Satan thread. You called, Satan answered. Now are you going to change your diaper or shall we continue with your learning experience

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Logarock

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

I am not Lucifer, I am not even Satan, I am Chris.
Who are you?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

Who are you?

Chris who? Chris Kringle? The guy with a bag of tricks, or chips?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Logarock

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

UltraverseMaximus

Logarock

Who are you?

Chris who? Chris Kringle? The guy with a bag of tricks, or chips?

So you answer a question with questions... Interesting behaviour. I have seen this with AI programs before.
Who are you? Or are you incapable of answering direct question?
Chris is my slave name, the name on my birth certificate so take a screen shot, I do not want to have to tell you this again.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

It actually comes from the greek verb "διαβάλλω" which means "to slander, villify"...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

JustEve
reply to post by Rex282

It actually comes from the greek verb "διαβάλλω" which means "to slander, villify"...

Notice it says, "slander" and not "destroyer of worlds". Kinda strikes me as more of a gossip object than a supernatural criminal entity.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Lags I owe you an apology, the mods got me with a warning. I guess we went to far

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join