It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The east harlem explosion and the twin towers are controlled explosions from an elite organization?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
abclocal.go.com.../local/new_york&id=9463294
The east harlem collapse was all over the news. They keep the other side of the story a secret or make it seem unpopular. The thermite in the twin towers and the rushed effort to collect the metal for scapping instead of studying it. Bush becoming president for a second term even though the Gore was the one who had more votes. The collapses looking oddly controlled. It's more likely that in the east harlem building was exploded on the walls of every floor, leaving the platforms free of walls to collapse in a specific, downward freefall. The debris fro east harlem seem more specific with demolition and even looking at it it screamed "Demolition". It was demolished! There are evil secret societies and corporations that attack smaller proactive movements, new religions, and newly emerging good smaller societies which aren't secret. They want to dumb us down and force a one world religion down our throats. They are using media to send subliminal messages and firing good principals to implement crappy principals in schools to attack anyone who is even remotely more concerned with their future or the world than in fitting in a stupid jaillike hierarchy. We don't just gotta wake up. We have to become proactive. Society is now becoming the least proactive that it's ever been and those who speak out against the system and flawed schools are now ignored or crammed in mental institutions. They are making more and more laws to ruin us and they are stripping respect out of schools. Why do they have beef with good schools and say the crappiest schools are quote on quote "working"? Even those who don't think there are secret societies are starting to realize that it somehow seems that education is no longer for all. That the tools to improve ourselves and the world are no longer available. That there's something wrong with the kool-aid they're giving up. Yet 90% of society are not proactive. That number might grow to 97%. Let's hope not! www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ah, I was waiting for this thread, or similar, to hit the forum...
Sometimes a gas explosion is just that - a gas explosion. It's horrible and a tragedy, but not everything has a nefarious super-villain behind the curtain.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowGhost

Address of the building: 1646/1644 E 116 street.

116?

Lets flop that shall we?

Hmmm...

Spooky.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Different building designs.

Different explosions.

Everything about the buildings is different.

Educating one's self goes a long way in the persuit of the truth.

There are many flavors of Kool-aid.

And I think you need to switch flavors.

Just my opinion, of course.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It has similarities, redevelopment and insurance scams. It would be easy to open a gas line, turn a valve, leave the building, wait until it's filled up nicely and then call a pre-paid mobile phone left behind. Look at the owner of the building!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Go away.

This is ridiculous at it's very core.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If you truly believe this theory,take a walk outside,you have been here too long. In all seriousness,when you link things like this,it makes tptb giggle with glee. Nothing like making a terrorist threat out of an ordinary occurance. Tragic,but ordinary. You are helping to keep people in fear.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This building was not brought down by demolition.

Nope.

No.

Not even close to 911 in any way.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As I understand it, the building is still on fire, no investigations yet so why don't we all take a deep breath and at least wait to see what is said before making sweeping statements on what did/did not cause the explosion?

link   
reply to post by ShadowGhost

You are officially now, cut off from your beverage of choice.

Take a walk outside in nature, to clear your head.

Des

link   
whack-a-doddles.

if the gas build up in the basement and lower floors went first, and seeing how this was not a steel framed structure, and was mostly a brick design.
if the explosion started in the basement up it would more than likely took all supports out.

two different type buildings, two different type explosions.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
No just no.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by diggindirt

Because we already know it was a gas explosion that's why.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm surprised you didn't include directions for Faraday cage enclosed tin-foil hats with that post.

You do know that gas explosions take place quite frequently right?
That people , sadly, usually die or get hurt in them.

Bad things happen all the time in the world and more often than not they weren't triggered by some IllumiNSAMason.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat
Address of the building: 1646/1644 E 116 street.

116?

Lets flop that shall we?

Hmmm...

Spooky.

Kallisti

I like what you did there.

I'll go with Gas explosion, too much footage, pics and eye witness accounts saying there were no planes or nano termites.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
This building was not brought down by demolition.

Nope.

No.

Not even close to 911 in any way.

Sorry.

Which by the way was also not brought down by demolition. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah.

Thought it was worth mentioning. I don't know what caused this tragedy for certain but the official story is looking like its legit. I can't fathom why the conspiracy would want to take out an apartment building.

Silly. But I do defend OPs right to say what he sees. Hurts me none. Shouldn't be pucking on him though.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I saw this guy coming out of the basement before it all started..

Bigfoot + nanothermite..

But it could have been a gas leak, as here in Spain theres one or more every week.

Old buildings + bad maintainance = disaster
edit on PM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
HIghly doubt it, as only 2 died!

That's not their style, they like more kill power.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Even though I like some of the points you make like society becoming less proactive, I think your theory, in this case, is pushing it a bit too far.

Gas explosions are unfortunate, they are scary and they tend to happen. I think this is the case here.

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join