It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Servus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am lurking around in this forum for a while now, and now decided it is time to join your beautiful freak show. I love the random stuff you people post just as much as the breaking news, and I have to say: great job! Thanks to all the links collected in this one site, I was one of the few who kind of saw Putin's move coming.
But also, as a Bavarian, we got our own legally approved prophet, Alois Irlmaier, who said something like around 2020 a third of Britain would be washed away into the seas and Russia will take over Italy and half of Europe. I am not saying I am believing it, I frankly believe in not much, but I thought some of you might have fun with that.
Also I fancy myself as sort of writer and this place has so much to offer inspiritional-wise, I love it. Thanks for introducing me to the Thunderbirds and stuff, and all the pretty little poems and stories shared here.
So yeah, hi, let's see where this goes.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you!

edit on 12-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

Welcome to ATS. Have a cheese and fruit platter....enjoy...

Des

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

Welcome to the nut house

I see you have an avatar, if ever want a new one click on my signature strip and tell us what you want.

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the frey.
You will have a great time finding the gems here.
I hope you visit the writing forum and submit a short story.

Any questions on the site is just a request away. Feel free.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Oh thanks. What a warm welcome. You're all really nice.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

Welcome to ATS, like you I lurked for a long time before setting up an account. I found quickly I don't hold a candle compared to some of the people on here. There are some very intelligent people on this site.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

warpig69
reply to post by Ninipe

Welcome to ATS, like you I lurked for a long time before setting up an account. I found quickly I don't hold a candle compared to some of the people on here. There are some very intelligent people on this site.

Yes I noticed that before I signed in, it's okay after all I am just an apprentice.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
wellcome to the fourm

top topics

join