It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza militants fire barrage of rockets into southern Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nolimits

thesaneone

Nolimits
I'd let my kid throw a rock at a tank, if the tank was operated by a foreign oppressor who had made me and my people second class citizens...

This ladies and gentlemen is why they will never have peace between the two.

p.s don't have children.

There will never be peace whilst the US funds, arms and legitimises the war crimes of the Zionist entity. Once the US backing ends, we'll see how brave the Israelis are.

The US has spent 30 years funding the mujahadin in Afghanistan and now Al Qaeda in Lybia..they aint zionist...BURN...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"The security of Israel is a moral imperative for all free peoples." --Henry A. Kissinger

Are the Palestinians "free" people?
source: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So the palestinians respond with force to the illegal occupation and are the bad guys.
Yeah seems legit...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
IAF seems to be retaliating according to Twitter. And heavily.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
IDF hasnt responded yet. Or not yet what they are going to do. They are having meetings right now with the security cabinet and saying they are going to retake Gaza. The meetings are still in progress so anything you see on the ground right now isnt the "official response" yet.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Nolimits

Oh please, What kind of people let their children proudly throw rocks at a tank?

Maybe..
A dead father or maybe a dead mother.
Maybe an incarcerated father or mother.
Or maybe, really bad parents I guess

edit on 12-3-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Nolimits

thesaneone

Nolimits
I'd let my kid throw a rock at a tank, if the tank was operated by a foreign oppressor who had made me and my people second class citizens...

p.s don't have children.
u

There will never be peace whilst the US funds, arms and legitimises the war crimes of the Zionist entity. Once the US backing ends, we'll see how brave the Israelis are.

No, THAT is why they will never have peace. If you can only have peace by killing the other side, than what kind of moral compass is that?

Your post is veiled with seething hatred beneath, hardly a recipe for lasting peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

pavil

Nolimits

thesaneone

Nolimits

p.s don't have children.
u

No, THAT is why they will never have peace. If you can only have peace by killing the other side, than what kind of moral compass is that?

Your post is veiled with seething hatred beneath, hardly a recipe for lasting peace.

SEETHING..i love that word...seeeeeeeeeth.....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

princeofpeace
IDF hasnt responded yet. Or not yet what they are going to do. They are having meetings right now with the security cabinet and saying they are going to retake Gaza. The meetings are still in progress so anything you see on the ground right now isnt the "official response" yet.

I think the official response will be retaking Gaza.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Exactly. When we see the reports of tanks approaching Gaza we will know thats the "response".

khimbar

princeofpeace

I think the official response will be retaking Gaza.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Outstanding…

Yes ..teaching children hate from the cradle upwards is OUTSTANDING, and just what we need for world peace.
I can't believe someone actually posted this.How lower can you possibly sink in your animal mentality?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
error post sorry

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

i guess it all depends how you look at it.
I understand your point of view, but it's very simplistic.

BUT, what I see is a tank. which is a HUGE metal killing and destroying piece of machinery and a brave fearless little boy throwing a roc at it.
I see a colossal disproportion in the show of force or might if you prefer.

I actually think this picture is the perfect allegory of the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

Peace

<< 2  3  4   >>

join