It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza militants fire barrage of rockets into southern Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

LOL,
Did paper exist back then.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Last one…

Yes ..teaching children hate from the cradle upwards is OUTSTANDING, and just what we need for world peace.

Like both sides don't do it. I meant "outstanding" to the obvious (in my mind ) comparison to David and Goliath.

Backwards!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

thesaneone

LOL,
Did paper exist back then.

No..but she did have an Ipad.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

intrptr

Last one…

Yes ..teaching children hate from the cradle upwards is OUTSTANDING, and just what we need for world peace.

Like both sides don't do it. I meant "outstanding" to the obvious (in my mind ) comparison to David and Goliath.

Backwards!

No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite - Nelson Mandela

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Danbones

intrptr

seasoul
"I have been to the occupied Palestinian territory, and I have witnessed the racially segregated roads and housing that reminded me so much of the conditions we experienced in South Africa under the racist system of apartheid." --Desmond Tutu

Outstanding…

who has bigger nuts;
the kid
or the guy in the Back of the tank

Who has bigger nut's - they conscript in the tank who may not even want to be there OR the proud brave father whos sends his 5 year old to do the job HE should be doing if he had the balls.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

andy1972

Danbones

intrptr

seasoul
"I have been to the occupied Palestinian territory, and I have witnessed the racially segregated roads and housing that reminded me so much of the conditions we experienced in South Africa under the racist system of apartheid." --Desmond Tutu

Outstanding…

who has bigger nuts;
the kid

Who has bigger nut's - they conscript in the tank who may not even want to be there OR the proud brave father whos sends his 5 year old to do the job HE should be doing if he had the balls.

Stop defending the indefensible.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

intrptr

seasoul

Outstanding…

The big difference however is that South Africa didn't go the violent "eye for an eye" that seems to be the only game in town with Israel and the Palestinians. Also show me the Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela of the Palestinians?? To have negotiations, you need a partner, I don't see anyone on the Palestinian side filling Any of those roles. History seems to show peaceful change seems to start from the "oppressed" side.

Did the Arab spring just miss the West Bank and Gaza?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nolimits

Oh please, What kind of people let their children proudly throw rocks at a tank?

It's okay to defend that

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Nolimits

andy1972

Danbones

intrptr

seasoul

Outstanding…

who has bigger nuts;
the kid

Stop defending the indefensible.

I rest my case..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Did the Arab spring just miss the West Bank and Gaza?

Well, you did have members of the Palestinian Authority based in the West Bank calling for popular uprising to overthrow the Hamas radicals that own and run the Gaza Strip the day and day following Egypt throwing out the Muslim Brotherhood. It was a remarkable moment to see the split between West Bank and Gaza in a way that is rarely on such public display.

I'd say it's late winter there...just starting to show signs of spring.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

thesaneone

Oh please, What kind of people let their children proudly throw rocks at a tank?

It's okay to defend that

I'd let my kid throw a rock at a tank, if the tank was operated by a foreign oppressor who had made me and my people second class citizens...

Exactly like the Nazis did with the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

thesaneone

It's okay to defend that

Those that proudly let the same tank run over their 5 year old then sit infront of the worlds camaras crying "WHY", the use him as a martyr for the cause..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Official Twitter of Netanyahu.

'PM of Israel ‏@IsraeliPM 3m
If there won't be quiet in the south, there will be noise in Gaza, and this is an understatement.'

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'd let my kid throw a rock at a tank, if the tank was operated by a foreign oppressor who had made me and my people second class citizens...

I think I'd encourage my kid to learn, live and fight another day rather than uselessly throw his life away to make a political statement. Martyr today, footnote in a local paper tomorrow morning and "Who?" by next week. What a legacy for a life not yet begun, in that example.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Nolimits

thesaneone

It's okay to defend that

Then you don't deserve to be a father and you can tell your not.

We have the moral obligation as parents to teach our sons the difference between right and wrong, when he's older he can throw all the damn rocks he wants, ONLY when he's old enough to understand WHY.
edit on PM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

andy1972

Nolimits

thesaneone

It's okay to defend that

Then you don't deserve to be a father.

We have the moral obligation as parents to teach our sons the difference between right and wrong, when he's older he can throw all the damn rocks he wants, ONLY when he's old enough to understand WHY.

Except when the parents are Israeli, and their kids are going off to oppress the Palestinians, naturally.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Nolimits

andy1972

Nolimits

thesaneone

It's okay to defend that

Then you don't deserve to be a father.

Except when the parents are Israeli, and their kids are going off to oppress the Palestinians, naturally.

Tommorows peace depends upon US as parents today. You reep what you sow. And that goes for jew and arab.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I had written out a nice long reply just to have my browser freeze up.
In which I realized no matter what is said it will only fall on deaf ears of the people
who do not believe the same thing I do.

It is not my place to voice my oppinion on ATS about these matters and if I could I would try and help
a different way.
You can not help the blind or deaf to see and hear
if they are unwilling to see and hear something they choose not to believe.

So I'll just leave one question I did not see a responce to with an answer.

Danbones
i wonder who really fired first?

Han did

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Nolimits

This ladies and gentlemen is why they will never have peace between the two.

p.s don't have children.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

thesaneone

Nolimits

This ladies and gentlemen is why they will never have peace between the two.

p.s don't have children.

There will never be peace whilst the US funds, arms and legitimises the war crimes of the Zionist entity. Once the US backing ends, we'll see how brave the Israelis are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join