It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza militants fire barrage of rockets into southern Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i wonder who really fired first?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nolimits

Yeah.. I'm funny that way. When we deal with firing rockets blindly toward civilian housing with a 'spray and pray" approach to the whole thing ...then I'd be interested in seeing the internationals work to accomplish more. It's real hard to get more done when it's raining rockets though. Downright........distracting.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

You'd think if the Palestinians had some sense, then they'd stop launching missiles and go for the sympathy vote.

How long you want them to endure? They been living in that walled fortress with towers, wire and no mans land for decades.

How would you react if this stuff happened to your city?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Nolimits
Always condemnation of the missiles fired, but never a word about why the missiles are being fired in the first place.

Would it be because Hezbollah are jew hating militant group?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

intrptr

You'd think if the Palestinians had some sense, then they'd stop launching missiles and go for the sympathy vote.

How long you want them to endure? They been living in that walled fortress with towers, wire and no mans land for decades.

How would you react if this stuff happened to your city?

WE MUST BE THE CHANGE WE WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

You want peace..great..don't launch missiles and we'll go to the table.
edit on PM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Who was it that said something along the lines of -

"if you keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results, this is the definition of insanity" ?

This has been going on since forever. The only thing that will happen is retaliation by Israel, duh. It's hard to be sympathetic to individuals who have displayed acts of true insanity over and over and over. Insane and stupid.

edit on 12-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

intrptr

One would think they would have learned by now.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
not to be difficult but the Israelis are a Palestinian hate group
but they have the money and the land so the Palestinian problem will go away eventually...
like dust

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So Nutty-Yahoo goes on a media blitz (again) spouting off about Iranian missiles being intercepted on the way to Gaza, and whaddya know, old Islamic Jihad fires a barrage of pointless and useless rockets across the wall - once again into open space and harming nobody - but driving home Nutty-Yahoo's point. One could almost say "right on cue" with that timing!

Why is it that Israel seemingly has the Gaza strip locked up tighter than a ducks bum, yet somehow Iranian missiles can get through, whilst some paper and a packet of crayons for the kiddies are verboten? Anything approaching by land, sea or air is intercepted, yet they claim that Iranian missiles can get through to Gaza? Sure, all highly plausible and above board, because they tell us so. Oh, and that will obviously require a few $Millions more for that Iron Dome we need.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

anybody can washing machine timer a bottle rocket
its a grade 6 science project

whats unfortunate is we don't seem to have any Palestinians to report their side of the story here at ATS
i mean the Israelis have megaphone
edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wookiep
Who was it that said something along the lines of -

"if you keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results, this is the definition of insanity" ?

That is not the definiton of insanity, thats the definiton of what the Palestnians call the "intifada"..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Don't get me wrong I have no dog in this fight, I'm just saying if you try picking a fight with someone who has bigger arms then you do don't go crying when you get hit back.

Its all good, I am a sucker for the underdog, the oppressed, the downtrodden. And we all know where Palestine is and who the bully is there. That same bully been picking on these people for decades.

I am also fully aware that both sides are so bitterly angry with each other that no other solution is possible. That is the tragedy here.

I think the Dali Lama said it somewhere… "These people should sit down and have a picnic together. Start practicing peace instead of conflict."

link   

andy1972

Nolimits
Always condemnation of the missiles fired, but never a word about why the missiles are being fired in the first place.

I'd hate them too if they rocked up to my country, made me a second class citizen forced me and my people to live in a prison camp, stole my families land, bulldozed our cemeteries etc.

Of course, that doesn't matter though, does it?

link   

Danbones
not to be difficult but the Israelis are a Palestinian hate group
but they have the money and the land so the Palestinian problem will go away eventually...
like dust

Not to be difficult but, no it won't go away.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i think BG said it
it must be get money out of america time again
and obama isn't up for reelection so now is the time to hit the ol bank

all that i hate fema camps talk from the xians...in the states but israel has to happen or they can't go to heaven...
say doesn't israel have to be destroyed so the christians can move on up to the place in the sky?

so when is israel going to produce the signed deed for the property they are squating on?
edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago18 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Britguy
Why is it that Israel seemingly has the Gaza strip locked up tighter than a ducks bum, yet somehow Iranian missiles can get through, whilst some paper and a packet of crayons for the kiddies are verboten? Anything approaching by land, sea or air is intercepted, yet they claim that Iranian missiles can get through to Gaza? Sure, all highly plausible and above board, because they tell us so. Oh, and that will obviously require a few $Millions more for that Iron Dome we need.

They where probably smuggling through one of the many tunnels that the Egyptian military just destroyed.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

andy1972

Nolimits

And just for the record, nothing is more "jew hating" or anti semetic than using the suffering of countless millions of innocent people in the holocaust to justify the suffering of countless millions of Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

One would think they would have learned by now.

"The beatings will continue until moral improves." That was in someones Avatar here, I think.

What lesson are they trying to impart? That it is better to die than be free?

That has always worked (rolling eyes).
edit on 12-3-2014 by intrptr because: deletion

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Nolimits

andy1972

Nolimits

I'd hate them too if they rocked up to my country, made me a second class citizen forced me and my people to live in a prison camp, stole my families land, bulldozed our cemeteries etc.

Of course, that doesn't matter though, does it?

The whole " violence" thing is a two way street. Both sides are guilty of it. Hezbollah launches fireworks on a housing estate and kills 15 women and kids. Israel enters the camps and gives them a slapping.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
if americans were palistinians in fema camps without thier guns and televisions...
just sayin
wait a minute
if you don't put israel above what you are elected to serve..you don't get elected
guess who sponsers all those gun bills

smarten up america
edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join