It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic structures on the front side of the moon + other 'anomalies'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
O-M-G! I used to think everyone saying there were things on the moon were full of it. After seeing these amazing photos I am now convinced...

that there is still nothing on the moon....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tachyonator7

I see the tower (in blue) inside the "ring".

Nice catch!

S&F.

Don't be scared by the pseudo-debunkers... There are more good people here on ATS.

Keep searching an take a closer look inside Tycho Crater.

enhanched

edit on 12-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
thank you very much for your kind reply and the coloring. i hope there are more believers here, yet i see many are degenerated barabarians. but the first kind of people are the one i intended the post for.

tycho looks interesting, may be the ruins of abandoned complex..who knows. but sure not natural formation.

reply to post by Arken

edit on 12-3-2014 by tachyonator7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

tachyonator7
i hope there are more believers here, yet i see many are degenerated barabarians.

Yes, those who do not instantly agree with you are "degenerate barbarians."

We should all follow his lordship of infinite knowledge and wisdom tachyonator7 to our graves. He is the one true god of all knowledge. How dare we doubt his grainy low quality images and have an open mind of our own? Let us all blindly believe everything he tells us to believe. Critical thinking is for infidels.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the far right red circle looks a bit like boDD

Aristarchus is a well renowned crater for transient lunar phenomenon , Charles fort tracked incidents as far back as the 1700's and beyond if I remember correctly

funBox

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing those gigantic craters...truly mystifying how those craters could come to be.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Does anyone know if any questions about the moon possibly being used as an alien base, or if there have been anything about possible structures on the moon such as this, were asked of Stanton Friedman yesterday, and if he answered? I don't feel like rolling through 26 + pages of questions/answers. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't think those are the type of artifacts people think they are.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

but wondered if he is blind or retarded because he insluted my post. and i find it hard to believe anyone who is not blind (or retarded) couldn't see that all of the pictures above show either structures or craft.

Then I must be blind or retarded as well as I don't see any structures or crafts.

And I tried. I mean really tried.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If you are really passionate about this, then I am sure you could get us some better pictures. Convince me.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm a great believer in looking at all the sources I can for this kind of thing, and this generally includes better telescopes and better images.

Here's a picture of Eudoxus crater taken by Lunar orbiter V in the 1960s

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Here's Eudoxus through a much better telescope

cs.astronomy.com... xusAristotelesMitchell.jpg

Here's a view of Herodotus crater from Apollo 15

www.lpi.usra.edu...

and another

en.wikipedia.org...:Aristarchus_and_Herodotus_cra ters_Apollo_15.jpg

and here's one from Lunar orbiter 4

en.wikipedia.org...:Herodotus_crater_4150_h3.jpg

Here's a link to an LROC viewer target.lroc.asu.edu...#

and if you don't like NASA, try China's version 159.226.88.30:8080...

No buildings, no structures, no big bug eyes and a death ray glare.

All you have to do is google image search the crater names and you'll get all kinds of images that show nothing at all but craters.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Arken

Keep searching an take a closer look inside Tycho Crater.

Arken --

I can see blocking artifacts (the square grouping of of pixels caused by jpg compression) all over that image.

Don't you think the stuff in the crater could simply be boulders and mountains that look geometric due to the jpg compression blocking artifact?

edit on 3/12/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
9/10 of the links you posted are broken. and how do you expect to find confirmations for this finding from the major agencies. the only way to confirm it would be to go and see it through some big telecscope yourself.

onebigmonkey
I'm a great believer in looking at all the sources I can for this kind of thing, and this generally includes better telescopes and better images...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

tachyonator7
you see what i am talking about, typical arrogant ATS debunker who didn't event take a look at the photos and jumped to ridicule and denial. you'r a punishment to yourself.

[] Kukri
I'M totally surprised anyone even replied to this thread and exp3cted it to die a quick and painless death. Yeah 45 mile wide moon bases and you're the first person to find them using images from a 9" telescope. Maybe Jadestar can get some time on a real telescope and actually get something that isn't a bunch of discoloured pixels.

Excuse the typos

Find one post where I even attempt to debunk anything other than is and I'll be glad to back you up on your moonbase alpha fantasy.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

the only way to confirm it would be to go and see it through some big telecscope yourself.

Which you have not done your self so why are we all retarded barbarians for not seeing them?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

data5091
Does anyone know if any questions about the moon possibly being used as an alien base, or if there have been anything about possible structures on the moon such as this, were asked of Stanton Friedman yesterday, and if he answered? I don't feel like rolling through 26 + pages of questions/answers. Thanks.

Pretty sure I didn't see him say anything about the moon at all when I read that thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

tachyonator7
hah, you blind or retarded maybe? not sure if your comment is hillarious or tragic, maybe both.

schuyler
I'm wondering if you could get any more blurry for us. There aren't any "structures" here except in your imagination.

what are you…12? Schuyler is a respected member here doood and he simply stated what most thought the moment we popped into your thread. Blurry AND in your imagination….

You posted this drivel…live with the disagreement.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
and what is he respected for, being blind or for ridiculing what he don't see or understand? take a better look yourself. ignorance, ridicule and denial is not cool. it's blurred cause we are denied any better resolution images of the moon, did you ever wonder why is that? to reflective they said. bad joke.

howmuch4another

tachyonator7
hah, you blind or retarded maybe? not sure if your comment is hillarious or tragic, maybe both.

schuyler
I'm wondering if you could get any more blurry for us. There aren't any "structures" here except in your imagination.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

blurry and in your imagination is not ridicule….blind and retarded is.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

OP --

I would say that all I see are craters and crater rims -- including the last four low-res images where the squareness of the pixels is causing the craters to look geometric...

...but I'm afraid you'll simply dismiss me with a wave of your hand and call me retarded and blind.

tachyonator7
and what is he respected for, being blind or for ridiculing what he don't see or understand? take a better look yourself. ignorance, ridicule and denial is not cool. it's blurred cause we are denied any better resolution images of the moon, did you ever wonder why is that? to reflective they said. bad joke.

The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) and its camera (LROC) offer some extremely high resolution images of the moon -- some images as good as 30 cm per pixel (able to resolve objects a little bigger than a basketball). Have you searched the LROC database to look for better images of the areas you highlighted?

edit on 3/12/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join