It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic structures on the front side of the moon + other 'anomalies'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
NO eels?? you disappoint me mr. Rob. i expected at least a monster earthworm. and here are "two tongues of lava" again, sligtly magnified, just for fun.

Rob48
Help me out a bit. What am I looking for? The first image seems to show a lot of long shadows cast by rocks and boulders, with a very low sun angle. Is there any specific part you think looks anomalous?
The second image just looks like a big black blob to me.

edit on 20-3-2014 by tachyonator7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by tachyonator7

i think everyone understood that high res is better than lo-res.

The point is: can we trust the sources of the high res pictures totally.

Thats the only question.
I would say yes, but maybe others don´t.

edit on 20-3-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)
\

That's the only question?

Any idea how many sources of hi-res pics would have to be in on the gag, presumably just to fool Tachometer7?

NASA does not control every camera on every telescope, so that hackneyed CT won't wash. NASA can't even prevent its own "anomalous" photos from being plastered all over the interwebs.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

tachyonator7
if we could only get some close ups even in the black and white.

I will refer you to my post above, since you must have missed it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may have to scroll down, my links for my posts are never spot on :/

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

tachyonator7
NO eels?? you disappoint me mr. Rob. i expected at least a monster earthworm. and here are "two tongues of lava" again, sligtly magnified, just for fun.

Why do you keep posting that version of the picture? The big blobby thing has been added onto the image, as you can clearly see if you compare it to the original. Where did you get that image? Is it a video screenshot? Looks to me like a colour shift and brightness shift has been plonked over the area. Whatever it shows, it is NOTHING that is on the surface of the moon.

As for

if we could only get some close ups

Is this not close enough?

And the LO image you posted? From the co-ordinates on the Lunar Orbiter pic page it appears to be in the region of Tycho. I have proper work to be doing so I can't waste much time now looking for the exact spot. Nothing looks odd there, though,. just looks like lots of long shadows cast by rough rocky terrain. Can't see anything remotely eel-like. Could you provide a helpful "enhancement"?
edit on 20-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
noone said NASA is censoring any photos outside their own materials..that would rather imply some other hidden power structures .and didn't i say you were grounded? go do your homework. anyway, they cannot keep it for much longer, the balloon of lies got so inflated it could burst any moment now. i wonder what happenes to the space-"authorities" when the beast rears it's ugly head. mysterios times, indeed.

draknoir2

kauskau

i think everyone understood that high res is better than lo-res.
The point is: can we trust the sources of the high res pictures totally.
Thats the only question.
I would say yes, but maybe others don´t.

edit on 20-3-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

That's the only question?
Any idea how many sources of hi-res pics would have to be in on the gag, presumably just to fool Tachometer7?
NASA does not control every camera on every telescope, so that hackneyed CT won't wash. NASA can't even prevent its own "anomalous" photos from being plastered all over the interwebs.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So please, what is the "anomaly" I am meant to be explaining in that image? All I am seeing is a lot of rocks with long shadows, like you could find just about anywhere if the sun angle was right.

There's another nice image showing similar shadows (on a different location) on this page.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Then I give you the same challenge that I have given every single person that makes claims of NASA coverups, photo tampering, etc, etc.

Prove it.

You are making the claim, so the burden of proof is on you.

You must show direct evidence that an image was photoshopped to remove something that they didn't want you to see, and no, showing us a blurry photo taken earlier, and then a newer clear photo where your "object" is not, isn't proof. You must show how the photo was manipulated to remove any objects that are being "hidden".

There should be physical evidence of this in the newer high resolution pictures that you dismiss, if what you say is true. Professionals are able to find the evidence all the time to help show fraud in legal cases.

You must do the same if you want anyone here to believe your extraordinary claims.

So far every one that I have ever asked to do this has failed.

Miserably failed.

Until you do prove this, your claims are simply wild speculation with absolutely no supporting evidence at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If I really truly thought that there were constructed structures on the moon and there was a conspiracy to keep it quiet, I'd buy a good telescope immediately. Damn the expense, since that would be hugely important news.

What do you think, Tachyonator07? You seem to have the conviction that these moon things are real.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Rob48

tachyonator7

Why do you keep posting that version of the picture? The big blobby thing has been added onto the image, as you can clearly see if you compare it to the original. Where did you get that image? Is it a video screenshot? Looks to me like a colour shift and brightness shift has been plonked over the area. Whatever it shows, it is NOTHING that is on the surface of the moon.

That version of the image isn't even Escamilla's, he found it on some UFO site (he acknowledges it in the video) and it is clearly doctored, as in 'it is nothing like the original'.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm still wondering what I am meant to be seeing in these images.

tachyonator7

1: Lots of rocks casting long shadows. Eels as yet not identified.

2: Your guess is as good as mine. Looks like a section of an image that has been badly photocopied and then sent round the world three times by fax. Any chance of a link to the original? I tried a Google reverse image search and Tineye and got nothing.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

tachyonator7
and didn't i say you were grounded? go do your homework.

Ok, lets talk about homework. You post this picture:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

In this picture you claim to see a colosseum like structure. Ok, I see a non symmetrical and more oval shape. Please prove to me why I should see a colosseum. If you have done YOUR homework you can convince me. And btw I need more than "well it is round so its obivious it is a Colosseum". And I will give you a tip: take a picture of a real colosseum pick characteristics of that structure and show me where those things can be seen in your moon Colosseum.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Rob48

tachyonator7
here are another two i'd like you to solve it for me too. luna 9 and lunar orbiter. i think they might be a giant eels but i'm not sure. thank you.

Help me out a bit. What am I looking for? The first image seems to show a lot of long shadows cast by rocks and boulders, with a very low sun angle. Is there any specific part you think looks anomalous?

The second image just looks like a big black blob to me.

The first image is from the Lunar Orbiter, image LO5-125-H2A. The section you posted is in the top right corner of the image, which you can zoom into on that link.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

The 2nd image is a small part of one of the panoramas taken by Luna9 in Oceanus Procellarum west of Reiner and Marius.

The section he shows looks like a heavily processed part of the lower image on this page wanderingspace.net...

It shows pretty much nothing. Good spot on the Lunar Orbiter image

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

onebigmonkey

The 2nd image is a small part of one of the panoramas taken by Luna9 in Oceanus Procellarum west of Reiner and Marius.

Thanks for the tip. You're right about the source but the crop seems to come from a slightly different version of the pic.

Look at thr right-hand end of this image.

Here I have taken a crop from that image, and, at the right, pasted in tachyonator7's image. You can clearly see they match - and you can also see just how much detail is missing from his image.

I still have no clue what the "anomaly" is that I am supposed to be seeing here, other than a poorly assembled panorama!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join