It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A flying saucer zapped me (with evidence) and no one cares

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It is the old prove this doesn't exist or I am right type claim. I don't care about the likes of Peeper and Smear myself. Their avatars, if decoded says they are products of lamesauce. I like lamesauce, but sauceofsumyouguy is much tastier and healthier

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Unity_99- Yes! Thank you so much for sharing that video. That's what I saw. Just the one on the left with the 2 orbiting orbs. Up close and personal. The orbs were darker but yes! If you see one of those don't wave at it.

Getting zapped... didn't hurt but sure wasn't comfortable. I think it was to show me the, uh, ultra-violet sky and hundreds of orbs. There were big ones, little ones, far and near, evenly spread out. Seeing so many objects gave the sky a depth to it. It felt like every one of these things were, jeez idk, humanity's ancestors. Like the ghosts of man and non-man entities, the big ones being older and more advanced. Very powerful, brought me down to the floor. Then the sirens, car, and building fire alarms. I heard that terrifying nuke/earthquake/disaster siren, all low and slow and drawn out.

Ultraverse- I hate that I understand your gibberish as well as I do. Your posts remind me of my un-medicated schizophrenic self.

AthlonSavage- I have to back up Sleeper. His predictions came true, for me at least. Whether he was an alien, gov agent, or telling the truth something was up with that guy.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ok. I tried my best earlier to explain to you what may or may not have happened....but now...with only under 30 posts or so total....how do you get 3,161,911 stars?

Answer please Mr. Chicken? Anyone?

Did you just describe yourself as "un-medicated schizophrenic self?" Well, there you go. Its not hard to see why perhaps you werent taken seriously in the beginning with your choice of ATS name.

I mean sir....Im just sayin....

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: spl ck agn

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

It's cool, I see that now. I'm not irked anymore. I got it all out.
Yeah I was diagnosed schizophrenic two months after this happened. It took a few years to get on the right balance of the right meds, but I haven't felt like I was being observed in forever. UM's posts remind me of that feeling, coming off my meds. I find it funny this hurts my story. I wasn't schizophrenic before, it was a direct result.

My points? Don't know. It happened when the site changed about half a year ago. Just a glitch i guess

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnychicken

I am glad you understand my gibberish. What can I say, there is code and there is script when it comes to information.
Skitzo is really just not identifying your two brains correctly as their own personality. Each brain creates sub structure personas to deal with fears and excitement. Once you merge everything into one singularity mind you are free range chicken.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Thanks for seeing where Im coming from JC! Wasn't any attempt to insult...I was just sayin'...

Thanks again

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I see people more diverse than just being one thing, agent, or straight up, when it comes to having military background, for example, or having classified information for example. People in similar situations to him, not going to say this is what he does, could do all kinds of things to speak up. They could be writing on behalf of a window opening for certain drips of info, they could then be forced, via some presence, to conform to some agenda, but still keep putting their two cents in. They could come up with another avatar, and put the higher stuff in they're not allowed to discuss, such as infinity and soul progression. And then get cornered again. I see the good in people, and in Sleeper/Lou, and ET_MAN, the integrity. And feel so honored to have not only gotten drips from them, but also, talked with ET_MAN alot in chats. Including that some of things asked, or sticks used to poke me, got contact within that opened windows, had many downloads of info. And with both those two, certainly didn't agree on certain aspects and spoke up. Between where they think they're right, and where I know I'm right, I concur with my information. But theres is out of the box, mind boggling and about freeing the mind, overcoming the lessons here, overcoming anger, with peace and love, making those around us happy. Also, you have to think in gifts. What you can give. Contribute as much as humanly possible to home. Try to make it financially as much as possible. But, there are other ways of giving too, to the world, with your talents. So finding ways to contribute or give, within balance, for if you throw happiness or your health or your children's well being out the window, just to sell out to the programs of the world, you're also making a big error.

When it comes to writings or influence of others, from Sleeper, or your political leader, news media, minister at church if you're relgious or any book you read including the bible. Just because one thing draws you doesnt mean you accept it all hook, line and sinker. Use discernment. See the good and discern the good and leave the rest. Use things to fascilitate your own awakening and spring board your own inner processes and memories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join