It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A flying saucer zapped me (with evidence) and no one cares

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

Sure thing, I didn't go into that much detail in my report. It was perfectly egg shaped, and about the size of one of those short school buses.There was a small black sphere or speck on either side of the egg, about 2 feet from it, where the wings would be if it were a plane. As it flew away the 2 specks started swirling all around the egg and would merge with it, changing the color of the egg from white to black while the specks were in it. When the specks came back out of it the egg would turn white again. At one point these 2 black specks were going in and out of the egg so fast that it made the egg look silver. It really looked like a model of a molecule.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agree. 1st he's asking readers to positively believe that he encountered something he couldnt identify: it was "UN-identifiable". Thats a negative I think. And, he was saying he was "zapped" but that would require some explaining to define his meaning of the word, and there are a multitudes of interpretations and definitons of "zapped". I believe that makes a 2nd type of "negative".

So just on that alone...it would appear to me the OP is a person who saw something-he-doesnt-know-cant-say-or-identify WHAT it is or was...and was hit-punched-"zapped"-banged-beamed....whatever all that means.

And to the OP "Mr. Chicken"? No offense Johnny...but perhaps your ATS name diminished the impression of your very real seriousness?

These analogies of mine are not meant to insult.....Best MS

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnychicken

ok so was it just the alarms at the fire house or did car alarms and other building alarms go off as well? did you see a craft? what makes you think it was contact with aliens?

We need you to go into more detail.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Wow that is crazy and cool ,i know if I seen something like that it would be burned into my mind forever,I wonder what they are doing or what they want from us or perhaps need from us or if they are just screwing with us ?,I know for a fact that whatever is in my ear/head zapped me and it zapped me good cuz it did hurt alot and became all inflammed and itchy and hot afterwards and I was weary of putting a magnet up to it ever again after that.I wonder if its the same species/entities that are doing this kind of stuff to us or what ,the minute i read the title of the thread and it said you were zapped I had to continue on ,no one I have asked or talked to before about this subject had ever been zapped by anything except for you ,so I had to ask ,I have never seen anything like the ship you saw but I have seen what I belived to be a UFO in 2012 and thank god I had a witness with me or people would really think I was nuts and never belive anything I said .thanks for telling me your story.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

Not being rude or dick or anything but did you read the thread in its entirety or just skim through parts because he did explain what he saw and the other unexplained events that took place during the same time frame.not only that ATS is a place of exploration into the unknown and if this happened to me ,my fellow ATS member are some of the first people I would want to tell my story to ,because people on here are usually pretty good at trying to help each other understand things we cannot explain,why would he make this # up to be scrutinized and criticized by people who do nothing but try to debunk everything.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Sleeper and ET_MAN put out alot more drips and real things than Friedman, i just stayed off his thread. Which doesnt mean all of what he writes is off.

If that was truly a ufo "egg", then you would have more memories under the surface than what you consciously kept. There are hidden technologies that get tested too, so would be interested in dreams or other moments when the veil lifted, and believe you had an experience.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry bud. I'm sorry to everyone who is dealing with the kind of frustration you are going through. It sucks. I try to talk to my best friend and other people about certain topics and it's like I may as well be talking to my cat. I WISH they would say SOME thing ANYthing... even a heated argument would be better than nothing. I WISH my best friend would argue with me, so I could then attempt to prove him wrong...then, after showing him point after point that there ARE good rebuttals to his arguments, he may come around to admitting there's at least a chance I could be right. But instead people just keep their thoughts to themselves and assume I'm crazy... very frustrsting. If they don't explain to me WHY they think I'm crazy, then I am not given an opportunity to explain why I'm not really all that crazy... Perhaps it's a self defense mechanism to protect the mind from ontological shock.

But for you to have the same response from people who are ontologically "on board" is just...A whole other level of frustration. Thanks for sharing bud, and take care!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

LOL reminds me of the time I poured a coke drink on my wife just to get something, any reaction out of her drone ass. She punched me in the face a few times. I saw life inside haha. And yeah it hurt too, but the things we do in the pursuit of finding nemo

She still a drone too btw. Going to plan zed

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
mysterioustranger- no worries, your view is 100% accurate, if on the most basic level. I do my best to find the words to explain, and I think I do a pretty good job. johnnychicken is a nickname I was given but I'm rather well known in the Bemani (japanese music games) community as cheMIBro.

snypwsd- all of your questions are answered in my sighting report. Here, take your pic
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.examiner.com...
www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

Unity_99- Finally someone who remembers Sleeper! It was like he took me by the hand and guided me right to what happened, even though I wasn't even signed up here yet. My mufon investigators wanted to hypnotise me but I declined. And yea I've had some other strange things happen, but nothing of this magnitude.

3n19m470- I've found the topic makes people uncomfortable because of their previous beliefs. Quite frankly I've always considered ETs presense a matter of acceptance, not belief. Alot of egos just can't handle it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I wonder what was involved with the zapping. Why? Was it meant to change you, you said you felt like your brain ripped in half. Did Sleeper say anything, was it considered benevolents or not? I've not been zapped to my knowledge. Has anything changed, ie meditation, obe's, lucid dreaming, any kind of electrical interferences.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Unity_99

I wonder what was involved with the zapping. Why? Was it meant to change you, you said you felt like your brain ripped in half. Did Sleeper say anything, was it considered benevolents or not? I've not been zapped to my knowledge. Has anything changed, ie meditation, obe's, lucid dreaming, any kind of electrical interferences.

I know this is not directed at me but I can tell you what happened to me. I started perceiving two distinct realities at the same time. It was literally hell for a whole week until I could re-establish myself back on earth so to speak. It was like seeing all the code of the reality and then watching people interpret these thoughts as an ego distorted version.
For example sitting around a table with my friends talking about NBA players, I was also perceiving them talking about who gets what souls and who gets decide the fates of those souls.
Soon as these people became aware I was watching the "code", they became infuriated and upset for no reason. I did not even have to say anything they just became aware when I became aware. That was the tricky part, playing hide and seek with my own mind so that people didn't get upset.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I can't 100% vouch for this, but have seen similiar daytime, in sun's glow, and disappeared outside the glow. Not dropping the orbs. But this is similar to some things I've seen skywatching in the daytime.

Was the egg anything like these orbs?

illuminatireview.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

Well that is some of what ET_MAN discussed with me was the trading of souls, and those aren't at all good ones.

ARK = Acts of Random Kindness. Working through issues. Having alot of humor and understanding and forgiveness of others, and thus turning that to self as well. Ie. if you are like a counselor to others, ie really strive to walk in their shoes, forgiveness isn't really as much a part of it as realizing that most people would end up the same in most circumstances, so understanding and compassion is where its at. And to have that same love to self. Don't give permissions away to any of them ever.

There are also Higher Ups over head to these ones, like layers of an onion, not a nice metaphor but also stacks of paper really. And when you're starting to wake up and do the work you came, grow up more, and be kind to others, not only do they not have any permissions but you can intercede for others.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Unity_99

Well that is some of what ET_MAN discussed with me was the trading of souls, and those aren't at all good ones.

ARK = Acts of Random Kindness. Working through issues. Having alot of humor and understanding and forgiveness of others, and thus turning that to self as well. Ie. if you are like a counselor to others, ie really strive to walk in their shoes, forgiveness isn't really as much a part of it as realizing that most people would end up the same in most circumstances, so understanding and compassion is where its at. And to have that same love to self. Don't give permissions away to any of them ever.

There are also Higher Ups over head to these ones, like layers of an onion, not a nice metaphor but also stacks of paper really. And when you're starting to wake up and do the work you came, grow up more, and be kind to others, not only do they not have any permissions but you can intercede for others.

I read the code and I can see how the mind gets fractured into boxed systems of ideas and beliefs. There is no struggle for compassion or frustration with people at this level. It is like I can see exactly what everything is so it is no longer an unknown (there are still surprises) or scary. Spiders are creepy still lol

My reference was to over a year ago when I become aware that whilst talking with my friends about Lebron James, I became aware of the NBA player and what his roll in all this was, such as people worshiping him for as you said, a bigger parasite lol
I cant go any higher than this I don't think. Unless someone can show me something that makes me go wow.
I did not and will never give up my free will for anything. I would however trade my individual soul for everything to be life.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Sleepers a fraud

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Opinion, or do you have something to back that up?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by AthlonSavage

LOL like he could back anything up other than some KFC

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

When I was talking about layers, it was more about infinity and the infinite levels or realms or states of being. When I had this oppressive feeling of being monitored. And was lots, choppers and phone taps, vehicles parked and vehicles following. My friend from australia wrote out of the blue saying he sensed a fleet overhead. And then I was shown, this level, the next, which was more akin to greys observing, and what was way over their heads, Family. And all was safe, for nothing is allowed to happen that is not going to make you grow up more and having trust and faith in Love and Goodness brings this in. Duality is like an artficial lower level place.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Unity_99

When I was talking about layers, it was more about infinity and the infinite levels or realms or states of being. When I had this oppressive feeling of being monitored. And was lots, choppers and phone taps, vehicles parked and vehicles following. My friend from australia wrote out of the blue saying he sensed a fleet overhead. And then I was shown, this level, the next, which was more akin to greys observing, and what was way over their heads, Family. And all was safe, for nothing is allowed to happen that is not going to make you grow up more and having trust and faith in Love and Goodness brings this in. Duality is like an artficial lower level place.

I know what you are saying here exactly. I see these layers and I see them manifest in the internet. My mind is also a macrocosm of my awareness and I am sync with it. It is pretty damn cool objectifying the internal infinite layers of the mind externally. Then I can move inside the mind our outside the atmosphere as far as the expression of my perception go.
These greys they are just man made organic robots operating of an artificial intelligence connected to the internet and through nanotechnology, our minds. They are trying to be the hand of God lol, but they love me, and well they smell

But fear not a cure for their ugliness and smelliness has been found. New suits have been ordered
Free of cancer and rot.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Give us proof of Sleepers claims. Just because John Lear believes its why should the rest of us. Hes also another one of these guys with the big stories to tell but with no shred of proof.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join