It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: US Kidnapped Missing Plane, Says Iran Lawmaker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

A prominent Iranian lawmaker has blamed the US for the disappearance of Malaysian flight MH370, claiming Washington wants to cause "psychological warfare" between Iran and China.

Hossein Naghavi Hosseini, the spokesman for Iran's Parliament National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, said the missing plane has been "kidnapped" by the US in order to "sabotage the relationship between Iran and China and South East Asia".

Hosseini described this as a "plot" against Iran initiated by the US.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: US Kidnapped Missing Plane, Says Iran Lawmaker

This is an interesting conspiracy from the Iranians.

The USA and Iran have an interesting history regarding shooting down planes. There is a theory that Lockerbie was done by the Iranians in retaliation for the US shooting down of one of Iran's planes.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Not just the Iranians, Everybody and their brother *myself included have theories and have speculated, pondered and hypothesized....

I wish they'd find the black-box already...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I knew this story would eventually turn into a political charade. A lot of questions unanswered is going to fuel this story, until an ending. a very strange story with even stranger responses from countries being tossed around as suspect.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yes, and one of the interesting aspects of these events is it will probably enable the 'Anglosphere' to exert pressure on SEA Countries to adopt new tougher security measures.

One of the problems is that no country is directly in control. There are so many territories, with so many different military defences. Plus you have one the world's busiest, and important sea lanes involved.

Hegelian Dialectic in action?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've beenavoiding these threads simply because I had no clue about the w,w,w,w,h of MH370.

But in light of recent developments this is my present theory:

The US blasted it out of the air because those 20 techs were going to Beijing to hand over the technology they developed wrt the cloaking research.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
When a plane goes "missing" for 3 or so days and no wreckage is discovered, the first thing that enters my mind is, someone stole it. Two stolen passports, no wreckage, cell phones that connect = Hy-jack and theft. The who and where remain unknown.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

SLAYER69

Not just the Iranians, Everybody and their brother *myself included have theories and have speculated, pondered and hypothesized....

Were the black boxes ever Recovred from 9/11 ? .......just saying

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

Wow, thanks for alerting me to that story about the tech execs. on board. I must have missed that story.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Seems like everybody is digging out their tinfoil hats.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Now saying that fishermen found a lifeboat.. but it was too heavy and sank.
*coughs* Bull#.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Holy Cow , I think Iran is monitoring ATS and read my script from yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is my script:
They Hijacked the plane landed in a secret location where they loaded it with a nuclear wessel , and a cloned tracking device. Then they painted-wrapped the plane to look exactly like another flight that is on its way to their target. While still off the radar they blow the other flight out of the air and all the suddenly turn on their cloned tracking device and identification responders to mimic the blown flight.

However, en route to their targeted city international airport Jason Bourne gets involved as his Girl Friend is on the flight. While reviewing the radar and tape data provided by a fellow rogue CIA contact he notices a blip on the radar of when the two planes switched ID via the cloned devices. He immediately requests his contact to zoom in on the video data from the SKYNET satellites where he discovers an anomaly. He says "See that, there" "Can you get me a closeup". As the image comes into focus he observes two planes that look identical within a too close of a proximity.

He has his contact hack into the Iphone on the plane to turn on the video and microphone. He is able to get a picture of one of the hijackers and discover they are Iranians. Later after 5 kills ,finding out that his girlfriend was killed, and traveling around the world he discovers that the person was hired by his ex CIA directors director.The rogue director of his director had been affiliated with the Oil companies and was trying to get China to stop buying Oil from Iran.

edit on 35331America/ChicagoWed, 12 Mar 2014 11:35:06 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 37331America/ChicagoWed, 12 Mar 2014 11:37:46 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 40331America/ChicagoWed, 12 Mar 2014 11:40:43 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Details boy's, look for the detail's..everyone's crying for the passengers and "wheres the damn plane", when really, we have to look at this objectively and in all it's glory..it's all in the details.

If it crashed - wheres the wreckage / Oil spill. ?

If it crashed - Why ?

Why the Iranian connection - why did they say the Iranians were black?

Why did they release photoshopped pictures of the two guys in the airport?

What TERRIFYING noise did the villagers HEAR, but when they got there there was nothing to see, yet the sound continued for two minutes. They could hear it, but not see it..??

Did the New zelander on the oil rig see it go down ?? He said 'intact but burning'.

If its not a terrorist attack, then we have to ask the who, how and why.

Was / is there something / someone SO valuable on the plane that they not only hijacked it, but managed to land it aswell?

If it was hijacked, how much fuel did it have and what radius could it reach a the given time and whats in that radius.

If it was an accident why switch off the transponder and change route and altitude (apparantley, or maybe not)

The answer is in the details, what will resolve this will be the most insignificant piece of evidence.

edit on AM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

It is currently a mystery, which means that all theories should be at least entertained. Isn't that the fun of the site sometimes? This is the place where we can entertain wild theories. Something we can't always do in the 'real world'.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

SLAYER69

Were the black boxes ever Recovred from 9/11 ? .......just saying

YES AND THERE ARE WITNESSES TO THE FACT

9/11 firemen insist black boxes were recovered

for some reason the vid won't show here.
edit on AM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
/popcorn
how 'bout old McCain on letterman the other night, eh?
munch munch

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Time to realize US is in the business of hijacking and crashing planes - then blaming Iranis or other mideasterners

One would thing people know that over a decade after 9/11.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Lol the U.S. eventually gets blamed for everything. Why would you believe anything Iran says?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

They get blamed for very good reason. Certainly can't be trusted any more than iran.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

deessell
reply to post by Kukri

Wow, thanks for alerting me to that story about the tech execs. on board. I must have missed that story.

I' m not sure how acurate the story is about the cloaking technology guys being on the plane but i've seen it posted here and other news stories. Certainly seems like a good reason to disappear a plane if my theory is right.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

I certainly trust the US more than Iran. Which of the two nations had two men with stolen passports on the plane?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join