It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malay Flight 370 & a UFO connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They have been busted changing the radar data of the plane, along with a mysterious object trailing it. With its complete disappearance I fear something out of the ordinary happen.

www.youtube.com...

Btw in the video it shows the radar data of the plane making unusual evasive maneuvers, which where subsequently removed on the site and replaced with the 'official story'
edit on 12-3-2014 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Your link says the video is set to private.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Wtf! Im watching it now, ok go to the guys channel and see if you can watch it there

www.youtube.com...

MissBeck

Your link says the video is set to private.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

That link worked. Watching now.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

Actually, I don't think it was the right one. But got to go out now. Any chance of embedding the video?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How to Embed youtube Video

edit on 12-3-2014 by Hoaxster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thanks- sorry I didn't know how to embed

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
That video is interesting whether accurate or not...

but I didn't catch any "UFO connection".

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Looks like stuff already reported on CNN.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They reported the radar data was manipulated?

The UFO connection is the mysterious object/contact that seemed to be trailing the plane, then dissapeared..no ID for this at all?

draknoir2
Looks like stuff already reported on CNN.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Heh. Well, that guy can presume what he wants, anyone who's used FlightRadar for more than 10 minutes will know it throws up strange flight path lines and plane positions all the time. I would never take what you see on flightradar24 literally. So I don't really want to discuss that video, I think it's manipulating the facts for gains as much as it claims FlightRadar24 is.

That said, I've only got my own theories to go on too - and much to the sanity of others I too give MH370 and a UFO some credence. Things have been boiling up and this feels connected in some way. Whether it's aliens "FU" at our recent Russia vs America vs the world tantrum, whether it's because they need to get a message across (as some say, the variety of nations, the passenger manifest etc - pretty good bunch of people to educate in the realism of ET) as whacko as it all seems it's definitely still on the table. And, plausible. Not to everyone, not to the majority of people, but I see it as such.

Too many little boxes aren't being ticked. It's similar to Flight 447 but it's also very dissimilar.

The space where the plane came down is fairly small, it's about 100-200 mile crossing, that's not much at all. It's flight route has been pinned down, there should be a tail section or something floating if it genuinly came down, and that should have been spotted within 3 days. If it hit the water hard, it would've broken up in some degree, even just a small amount. If it didn't hit hard, people surely would have tried their phones, and an emergency evacuation would've been attempted.

If it was hijacked, quite how in this day and age they managed to disable a plane full of phones, radio coms and such is baffling. In this day and age, I just can't imagine two men trying to take over a plane being given half the chance by 230 other people. Let alone all the security for getting into the cockpit, so the only alternative hijack situation IMO is that it is related to the co-pilot because he'd have all the inside knowledge.

The only logical scenario I can think of right now is this: Co-pilot kills pilot. Co-pilot turns off transponders etc. Co-pilot disables oxygen in cabin. Co-pilot uses oxygen bottle and captains oxygen bottle to proceed somewhere, or possibly reconnect oxygen flow back into the cabin, not sure if people would all be dead or not :/ It's a horrible scenario, but really what else is possible?

So that leaves us with UFO. And I for one know these things do fly around in our airspace and even at the altitude MH370 would've been at or near, why? Cos of things like this, closer to home incidents:

Pilot of an Airbus nearly hit by UFO at 34,000ft

and seeing the damned things! They are going to hit a plane someday. Or they are going to do whatever they do when they hit a plane, save it, dimensionalize it - I don't know what they do. We only hear of reports about when they pass extremely close and scare the crap out of the flight crews, WHAT happens when (if) they actually intercept??

It may seem ridiculous and pointless to think about these things, but disappearing planes is not a "joke" nor is them nearly being hit by UFO things. It's a real phenomena that's occurring out there and so it's only ever a matter of time before one or the other actually happen in such a manner that we notice it. Now it's happened, one of the most sofisticated airlines in the sky has disappeared, with no wreckage found, not by 40 ships, 20 planes, thousands of folks looking at satellite imagery on tomnod.... nothing...

And with planes it's very interesting, because if you go and try and muddle the facts, the truth almost always comes out. They won't be able to lie about this one, not with the varied nations involved, not with the technology involved. So if it turns out it was "taken", they're going to have to come clean about it. That's not to say they aren't fathoming up a cover-up, planting some wreckage and working with the US of A to make sure aliens secret is kept safe - but for now all I want to know is "where is it". Why the heck is one of the most un-lose-able planes in a fairly un-lose-able place lost?

And of course, VALENTICH.

PS. You'll notice even MSM can't hold it's tongue and is sticking up articles about previous mysterious plane disappearances such as Bermuda Triangle. Though they never mention Valentich...

PPS. With the release of Non-Stop and now this, the commercial aviation industry is taking a beating this month!!

PPPS. I guess someone has to take that "its aliens" stance...

edit on 12-3-2014 by markymint because: spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Im just wondering how long its going to be before someone posts a thread claiming the disappearance has something to do with sandy hook,James Holmes , an episode of the Simpsons or the latest marvel comic movie whatever that may be.

I offer a cookie to whoever can connect all four lol.

edit on 12-3-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

markymint
anyone who's used FlightRadar for more than 10 minutes will know it throws up strange flight path lines and plane positions all the time. I would never take what you see on flightradar24 literally.

Totally agree! I've watched planes literally 'jump' into the next county, or slide sidewards many a time. It's only really a rough guide to where a craft is. The boat one is the same. Followed my mate who moved to Spain via ferry last year. His ferry dropped off the radar, but re-appeared an hour later.

Unfortunately, this plane hasn't.

Thanks Hoaxster for embedding the vid!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
They need to shut that site down if its so inaccurate then, what's the point?!

reply to post by markymint

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Haha, well it's for entertainment purposes only really. Which basically means "don't assume total accuracy" or "don't turn glitches into conspiracies". See their disclaimer:

The provided information on aircraft position and identity, in particular, originate directly from the aircraft, which transmit this information through public radiofrequencies, according to the ‘Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast’ (ADS-B). The information collected and published may contain errors, due to the intrinsic limitations of radio communications (e.g. limited coverage, interference, attenuation, special weather conditions etc.), due to erroneous configuration of the ADS-B devices on board, due to negligent data entry by aircraft crew, due to erroneous position received by the aircraft GPS and due to other factors beyond the control of the Provider. Data is provided for informational reasons only and is not related by any means to the safety of navigation.

Consequently, the Provider, the administrators of Flightradar24 Services and their partners cannot provide any type of guarantee neither are responsible for the correctness, validity, thoroughness and accuracy of that information published, nor for the suitability of their usage for purposes other than informational only.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I've looked at the actual playback on FR24 and it doesn't behave in the way it does in this video. What he's done, I suspect, is to put together flight tracks from more than one day (MH370 is a scheduled daily flight) to make it appear that something strange is happening. There's no evidence from the FR24 data that the plane was 'shadowed' or that it performed 'evasive' manoeuvres - it simply shows a normal course change and then the altitude changes to 0ft (not in itself sinister, as it can simply mean the flight is no longer in FR24's range of coverage).

This sort of disinformation is at best silly, at worst distressing to those affected by the disaster. The incident is very puzzling, but there's no need to concoct rubbish about aliens when there are many possible earthly explanations.

new topics

top topics

join