It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Found Megalithic Ruins In Russia Contain The Largest Blocks Of Stone Ever Discovered

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

An incredible discovery that was recently made in Russia threatens to shatter conventional theories about the history of the planet. On Mount Shoria in southern Siberia, researchers have found an absolutely massive wall of granite stones. Some of these gigantic granite stones are estimated to weigh more than 3,000 tons, and as you will see below, many of them were cut “with flat surfaces, right angles, and sharp corners”. Nothing of this magnitude has ever been discovered before

www.minds.com...

This is a very recent find but it amazes me that we still no so little about older civilizations and how they achieved to move such large blocks. These are the first pictures of the megaliths. It is worth noting that the stones messed with the researchers compasses.

Some events that were happening during the autumn expedition could probably be called mystical. The compasses of the geologists behaved very strangely, for some unknown reason their arrows were deviating from the megaliths. What could this mean? All that was clear was that they came across an inexplicable phenomenon of the negative geomagnetic field. Could this be a remnant of ancient antigravity technologies

purp

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Fascinating thanks.
Very good catch.
Not sure what to make of it but some of the pics are indeed compelling.
Hope to see more snooping around to find out more details.
We need more pics too, there may be something to it.

edit on 12-3-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
i'm not sure about this, having lived in California most of my life, I have seen similar granite outcroppings up in our own Sierra Nevada range, that runs all the way up into the cascades of Washington and Oregon states. from these snapshots, I don't really see the manmade detail that is being described. granite can crack and be weathered over time, where it can look similar to those few pictures. we need to have some geologists here on ATS to voice some opinion on this....but, my mind remains open.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Megalithic structures boggle the mind. I asked a smart guy why folks would even consider using such large stones in construction. He said, "Because it was the easier to build a permanent structure with big blocks than a whole bunch of little ones." I asked him how they moved them and he said, "They had an easy way of doing it ... we just forgot how."

I saw a video of a guy moving big blocks of concrete somewhere in the States. But the stuff in your thread ... I just don't know. Those stones are huge.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I agree I cannot tell if it's natural or not.
The "Corridor" is what I find interesting and would like to see more photos of the general scene around that area to get an idea of what we are actually looking at here.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I hate doing the 'Already posted' bit but this has recently been posted not once but twice.

Have Russians Discovered Ancient 'Super-Megalithic' Architecture in Siberia?

&

Mega megaliths

As I posted in a later 404d third thread on the topic....

"If true, it's a very interesting find".

edit on 12-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The amount of duress that is caused from not knowing our past or what we used to be capable of is taking it's toll on me personally.

I am really fed up with these sort of amazing discoveries not getting the attention they deserve because the few believe these things will cause the history/power complex to collapse.

I am tired of speculating about these things. It is time that we know.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Neat story, but guessing complete BS as the only places that show up when searching for this are all sites like infowars, mysterious universe and david icke type sites.

This would be in some actual news outlets and reports if it were true methinks.

That and the article linked goes into talking about it maybe being connected to the alien anti-gravity tech.....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Very interesting.
Sadly it will become a 'natural formation vs. megalith wall' discussion, probably without conclusive answers.
Unless more info on this place arises.
For now (or for me) it's hard to say either way.

This video has lots of pictures, but the only info given is in Russian.

Edit: ah, apparently two threads already. Missed those, thanks for the links.
edit on 12/3/14 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well with the crystal in granite I would say this is the reason compasses behave oddly. If technology was used to manipulate the granite I can see how the effect would have permanent lasting effects such as described in the OP.
Not saying this is the case for this find but crystals are basically used with sound devices for a lot of things.
There is a guy that breaks crystals up and creates low voltage batteries from nothing more than the reaction of different crystals mixed together. Depending on what crystals he uses, different volts are achieved.

These batteries are rather useless for any application due to the size but the point being they are producing a viable current.
You could go further to say they are even alive on some level.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
and to think, this was accomplished with only the use of stone tools

i wonder what Graham Hancock will have to say about this place?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
where i am on georgian bay off lake huron these are common formations
doesn't mean they don't get used or even modified
glaciation does funny things to granite shield

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks i posted it up when i was a bit sleepy... Should have used the search button and thanks for the links.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No problem I've done that more times than I'd like to admit.

I still think it's an interesting story

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree some more research and pictures are needed. The blocks do look interesting and indeed large. I was hoping someone on ATS would throw some more light on it..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

I like the way you think ultraversemaximus,we are riding the same wave my friend !
edit on 12-3-2014 by nonconformist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Every time one of these show up it's a sock in the face for someone's reputation. Current consensus can't hold up under the speed of developing information. These discoveries get little press because the priests of the temple of knowledge can't claim credit. That's all it is ... and it's a crying shame.

new topics

top topics

join