It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domino's Pizza Complaints...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Saw this video and thought I would share it.
I was going to put it in the joke forum and while a little funny it puts stuff in perspective.
We are very lucky inthe developed world and sometimes I think we need reminding that our problems are not really problems at all in the grand scheme of things.

Oh and are those real aussie accents?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

boymonkey74
Saw this video and thought I would share it.
I was going to put it in the joke forum and while a little funny it puts stuff in perspective.
We are very lucky inthe developed world and sometimes I think we need reminding that our problems are not really problems at all in the grand scheme of things.

Oh and are those real aussie accents?

Um those accents sound more like idiots trying to be aussie lol. I mean, they would be happy if they were only mentally retarded.

You cant really complain about a Domino pizza though its like comparing turds and saying one has more fibre in it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
WTH?? Why do they get garlic bread.... I mean they said they didn't get them, but it was an option... you know what I mean. I am going to post my opinion of this travesty on their US Facebook page.

edit on 3/12/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Good post boymonkey -

I read this the other day - along the same lines, this article makes you realize what's going on all around us:

“Hi, I’m right here”

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Domino's pizzas taste nice sure. But I just can't justify paying £17.00 for a large pizza.

Asda in the UK have a make your own pizza section. They do 10" and 14" pizzas. You get a choice of bases (stone baked, thin and crispy, deep pan and stuffed crust)

You choose your sauce (Tomato, BBQ or Garlic)

Obviously the cheese goes on it then you get to choose 4 toppings (my favourite is spicy chicken, bacon, mixed peppers and mushrooms)

Garlic oil on the top with a sprinkle of extra cheese

All for £3.50 and they are incredible!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

I was drunk once (been drunk loads of times but you know what I mean lol) and I went online and bought a big pizza a few sides and it came to 30 quid. :O
It wasn't very good in my opinion and to be honest I make my own, only takes half an hour or so and mine are great
But I always remember my great Granddad telling me "Pizza is peasant food!" (he was half Italian) and that stuck with my family for a long time and none of us ate it.
It was only in my 20's I started eating it.

I would show my great granddad this video If I could to show him how silly and elitist he was and how lucky he was to dismiss food.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Boymonkey!

You're killin' me man. First with the jerky now with the pizza... I just woke and know I'm craving junk food!

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks for this public service, BM!

I never ordered from them, and now I know I shall never either.

My problems with the other pizza makers are enough for me... ... ...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
MEH! dp, again
edit on 12-3-2014 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hilarious BM! Reminded me of this Asda pizza complaint...

www.youtube.com...

Almost makes me embarrassed to be Welsh

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

"Oh wait a minute it is upside down" I would have died and hung up lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I think he would have hung up but he was too hungry & determined to get a replacement sent out

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Damn! That video took the wind out of my sails. Seriously, I have a DiGiorno pizza box at my elbow and was going to lament to them shortly about the lost quality I perceived in the contents inside the newly revamped box.

But thanks to this thread, I lost the load off of my mind right here by feeling entirely ashamed of my need to complain and in my inability to be so cruel in my proposed attack as were the downunder folk.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Dominos taste like carboard but they are cheap so what does anyone expect for quality

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Dominos is gross and gross. I could make a better pizza drunk and retarded.

They'll say whatever to make money, like most business's.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Dominos taste like carboard but they are cheap so what does anyone expect for quality

The unemployed and those paying with food stamps, that's who. Who the hell wants to pays for organic and the healthily for twice the price?

I'm being honest and sarcastic. Quite the FUBAR, eh?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1001949/pg1#pid1764812post by boymonkey74[/url]

Reading the posts in this thread, i'm confused? Maybe it's ME missing the point.
Isnt the point to show the hypocrisy of 1st world moaners, and the insignificance of these kinds of 'issues' moaning at petty nonsense like missing dips, while the footage shows, hungry, poor kids and folks who have no proper food and are living a miserable existence because of war.

Are people really watching the video or just commenting on the title, im seriously confused.
Barely anyone mentioned the footage, almost everyone is just complaining about dominoes and discussing pizza.
edit on 13-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

top topics

join