It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un wins 100% support in DPRK’s Parliamentary Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Starsandstripes

iRoyalty
How can ANYONE win 100%, that would mean not even 1 person thought that they didn't like him...

Anyone who does not Love the Dear Leader with all their hart was clearly born with some kind of mental defect and would not have the mental capacity to be able to know how to fill out a voting slip!

There we go. Now i know you are either taking us for a ride, or legitimately believe in the power of your supreme leader.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Starsandstripes

iRoyalty
How can ANYONE win 100%, that would mean not even 1 person thought that they didn't like him...

Anyone who does not Love the Dear Leader with all their hart was clearly born with some kind of mental defect and would not have the mental capacity to be able to know how to fill out a voting slip!

Ha! Uber-dry satirist. thin line between that and troll, but I will now scan my passport and banking data and send it to you to forward to Madam X for my membership.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

crazyewok

Starsandstripes

Look like us all in the west have serous mental issues......duhhhhhhhh

Yes.. Yes you do. I feel sad for you.

link   

crazyewok

Starsandstripes

Look like us all in the west have serous mental issues......duhhhhhhhh

Well, somebody does, anyway.

link   

Starsandstripes

You have to pulling our legs now, surely? You don't genuinely believe this do you?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I use to be for all "free the people".. after shtz like Iraq and Libya, i rather let them stay their original way.

In an overall look, iraq was better under Saddam, and Libya was better under Gaddafi, no matter how dictatorish they were.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I think the OP is trolllin!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I am not trying to recruit anyone.. just wanted to let people know that the group is around...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

luciddream
I think the OP is trolllin!

If not, the member needs to fulfill their life's ambition and move to NK already.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Starsandstripes
I am not trying to recruit anyone.. just wanted to let people know that the group is around...

Maybe I'm wrong. Are you posting from Korea? Maybe you are the deer leader, his father loved western stuff. Could it be....are you the one who made your uncle cry uncle?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Now now

Calm down

I'd like the OP to give us his in depth view on why we should support North Korea and I'm not talking lame propaganda slogans and Videos.

If the OP truly feels as he does then this should be a wonderful opportunity to educate us...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Starsandstripes

Here's a fitting song for you...

Should probably march your way out of here, unless you actually want to have a proper discussion...

If you are actually serious, and aren't taking us for a ride, why do you support The North Korean Regime?
edit on 12-3-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You should support any country's right to sovereignty

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Starsandstripes

Right...What about the freedom of the people?

I'm sure the people of North Korea have it pretty rough...do you support basic human rights, which are so clearly being violated in North Korea?

link   

Starsandstripes

Well there would still be 1 person. At least.

You can't be in a country where poverty is rampant and still be happy with the way things are run, you also did not address my other queries.

Do you believe he won Gold in every single Winter Olympic event?
edit on 12-3-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

link   

Starsandstripes

Weak sauce

Why do you want us to support North Korea

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Oh #, he's changed his avatar to the DPRK!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Starsandstripes

iRoyalty

Talking about mental defects Skippy, it's spelled "hEart", not "hart". It's only one of the most recognizable words in the English language. Be gone, you DPRK commie sympathizer.

link   

link   

Starsandstripes

Cool

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join