It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Have Decided to NOT Care About the Missing Plane.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

iRoyalty
reply to post by Meldionne1

Look, I think it should be in the news, it should be of interest. This is too much though, the media are blatantly holding back information purely to make us go mad and buy newspapers.

What's more sickening is that people are profiting from this whilst possibly hindering rescue operations.

You just made me mad by calling me selfish since I have dedicated my life to selflessness.

All I'm asking is for people to stop being lemmings and all going mad and jumping off the same damned cliff we've jumped off a million times before.

I don't know if your a selfish person or not....( because I don't know you) , and i certainly hope you are not a selfish person...BUT you definitely had a selfish moment. And before you get mad and let your emotions rule your thought process... take a step back and look at the big picture as if your kid or parent were on the plane...you'd want people to care., because it may be one person who knows a small bit of information that helps....and when people are down and out , and in distress ( family members and people on the plane) the last thing anyone should do is throw their hands up in the air and turn your back on them.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I definitely didn't have a selfish moment, how is it selfish to say that we should not let this distract us from everything else going on in the world? I care what happens to those people, but there is ample evidence it is a distraction technique and besides, us talking about nothing but the plane will not make it re-appear.

If it wasn't for ATS you wouldn't know of anything else going on in the world apart from this missing plane. US just handed over a ton of cash to Israel, US have had more of an open hand in Ukraine (sending in drones etc) it's a classic distraction technique, especially when there's victims, because then it's a selfish and horrible crime to not want to talk about the people on the plane.

There's also reports coming out that they had contact with the plane after it went missing, and that it was heading to a US base just before the apparent loss of contact.

I'm sorry, but the chat I have with my housemate wont help, the talk I have with my friends at work wont help and this conversation right now certainly isn't helping. All it is doing is drawing our attention away from bold and important things that are going on in the world.

We should keep monitoring, but lets not get tunnel vision over it. There are other people suffering too.

edit on 15-3-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Well...ok then....don't talk about the plane anymore ...and when it returns full of bombs and blows up California,....I'm sure there are plenty of people who will have chosen NOT to care about the plane , and won't talk about it...as your title to this thread says! ...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That's a pretty remote chance and they'll pick it up on radar LONG before it gets to anywhere it can do damage.

All I'm trying to say it, don't blind yourself with one issue, everyone is talking none stop about theories etc, my question is why? There are other things with more people suffering happening in to world right now, yet we are so focused on this one plane.

Every time something like this happens, we end up missing something sly our government does because we're all distracted and plenty has happened in the past week that has slipped under the radar (no pun intended).

Again, don't mistake me for someone who doesn't care. I'm just someone who is bothered about everyone looking when someone says "look over there".

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

I understand what your saying....but when something odd like this happens....there's usually something worse around the corner that will include the plane....and ...probably, the plane will be painted , filled with bombs , created a fake manifest, and blow up part of the US( you know, some kind of retaliation for Osama bin laden or something ) ....but with technology (Twitter, iPhones, Internet,.. Etc...). All it takes is one person who sees something and cares enough to twitter or Facebook information to help solve and divert another disaster....which is why people should pay attention. The tiniest clue can unravel a whole lot....I do agree about keeping an eye on all other world and local issues....but ....there are still people missing, and a plane that can be used as a weapon. All eyes need to help.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yeah I guess, I just want people to not allow their attention to be herded at a whim. There will always be those who watch it avidly, like Arkon watches Mars!

Ahh perhaps I've had my head in the rabbit hole too long, it fuzzes the line between right and wrong at times.

I just hope this problem is resolved quickly and no one else has to get hurt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join