It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Paperclip 2.0

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I think your theory is perfectly viable; but I still believe that the plane was landed on the Indian Ocean island of Diego Garcia, and the entire operation was coordinated by Izrael for the purpose of attacking Iran.
Simply put.
As I mentioned on p.14 of Skyfloating's thread (on 'the plane being redirected elswhere'), Izrael is deeply involved in the military goings on in Diego Garcia, in cahoots with USA/UK. The Chinese/Malaysian techs could come in very useful there (in the same way that they'd be useful to the Chinese), and could be 'milked' for their expertise, while living a lavish life of luxury in this tropical paradise!

Can you rework your theory with this in mind?

After all, Izrael hasn't factored at all in the reporting of this whole scenario...we're being distracted and diverted towards the Chinese, while Izrael plans its attack on Iran...meanwhile the Chinese get blamed for it all!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Ok, what reason would Israel want with the plane or the cargo?
Maybe they'd like to repaint, re-badge and reprogram it to appear like a ''friendly'' flight and then land it smack bang in some city center, undetected and primed with someone elses weapon!

Or did they want the people?..

I don't think free-scale are the group they are after specifically.. but there was something on that plane that someone wanted.. bad enough to risk a war over! something, or someone!

KL seems like an odd place to load such a sensitive cargo, if you were a foreign power! < this is assuming its not something local to KL.

So, it must have been someone.. or maybe something so small it can suit in a suitcase or hand luggage!

Now.. how many air disasters have a ‘’official passenger list’’?

I cant ever remember hearing one and If I do a search for a few recent large disasters, there’s never an official list. Just a publicly gathered list (i haven't looked at every disaster but these were a few recents)
Pan Am
Air France 447
TWA 800

Yet, this flight has an Official Passenger Manifesto . What do you notice about this (extract)?

NOTHING! It is as generic as generic can be! It’s incredible! Give a group of Chinese spies some genuine passports with their photo in it.. Who’s going to stop them in KL?.. They’d be official and only the Chinese would know the difference! You could hide a spy in a passenger list like this!

Releasing that passenger list has never sat well for some reason..

Who's lying?

You have China saying saying ''look right!'' (wow South China Sea looks bigger..) with their bogus oil rig story

and this suspect ''siesmic anomaly''

Chinese state news agency Xinhua is reporting tonight that a Chinese seismology and research group detected an “earthquake wave” in waters between Malaysia and Vietnam at about 2.55am local time last Saturday.

and you've got the US saying look left at the radar signature

(Reuters) - U.S. investigators suspect that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 stayed in the air for about four hours past the time it reached its last confirmed location, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing two people familiar with the details.

Malaysia seem to be taking orders from China, being as useless as Australian mozzy repellant.

.. now, if you had the ability to completely conceal an aircraft, from radar, transponders what ever.. and fly this craft completely over Malaysia undetected.. it sounds like youve achieved a blackout... why would your concealment suddenly not work over the ocean in minor strength? how could the US have picked up something like that?

these questions and more..

What could someone on that plane have in their possession or in their mind that's worth going to all this trouble to kidnap, not kill!

Maybe Russia did it to keep resources in the west occupied?.. satellites, navy, the media and public opinion?...

In today's modern world, I think there would be some sort of technology that you could fit into a laptop bag (and make it look like a laptop).. that could:

1. Completely disable all transmissions to and from the aircraft
2. Completely disable all communications to and from all passenger mobile devices
3. Completely take over control of the cockpit

You could even have something placed into the air ducts that leaks out during take off.. putting everyone to sleep!

When you think about it, its achievable!
edit on 14-3-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsCal

Went to your link and read some comments from posters where I found this link to a rather alarming possible reason behind the disappearance of flight MH370 and its Free Scale cargo /employees
normanhooben.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

headlines this morning on global news B.C. just said "disappearance of missing Malaysia airlines flight may have been due to foul play" it is only 6 am here and I have to work. but as sooon as I'm off I'll see if I can get a clip up, and sorry no time to watch the segment ether. I DONT WANT TO WORK NOW!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Well I'm not a fan of the Israeli motive...
They don't seem to have many political enemies where it matters to stop them attacking Iran whenever they feel like it!!!

But just for the theory...

Israel Intercept Massive Weapons Shipment Destined For Gaza Strip From Iran!!!

Maybe hit Iran with the weapons intended to cause destruction in Israel!!!

Don't find much other motive for an attack right now though...

I'd say your theory is much more likely... Hopefully without the executions!!!
They could just as easily diverted because of an on board "virus outbreak" with a couple of those Chinese spies you mentioned playing the part of "sick passengers"!
Everybody would have been quarantined for x-amount of time, until y-vaccination "fixes the problem"!!!

No one would be any the wiser that the 20 Freescale employees are in a separate "quarantine"!!!

I speculate this in the hope that China wouldn't just execute 219 people, including 3 infants!!!

Peace Agit8d!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

pointr97
That is a very interesting point, S&F, I was talking about this with a few co-workers all day.....that something didn't smell right, and that it was simply stolen....Call it what you want, a hijacking for ransom or kidnapping for other reason, but the plane was taken not crashed.......
bet you wind up eating those words. You will when they find the wreckage.

What do you think now?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Finally, a worthy thread.

The part where everyone gets executed does seem a bit far-fetched mind you, but im willing to be open-minded since your list of points so far makes some kinda sense.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
I was curious if anyone knows if there is some kind of a worldwide database, where they dump radar records that anyone can retrieve. Does anybody know about anything like that? I'm surprised that they're coming up on cloaking technology, and yet there's nothing like that. All I know is that when something fishy like this goes on, all of society pretends to be low-tech. And they want us all to pretend it is too.

I dunno about the radar thing....

as for cloaking tech.... its been in the works for a while now, VERY REAL INDEED!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Caspian234
reply to post by HiMyNameIsCal

Went to your link and read some comments from posters where I found this link to a rather alarming possible reason behind the disappearance of flight MH370 and its Free Scale cargo /employees
normanhooben.blogspot.com.au...

That Stormin' Norman idea is interesting - four of the people on board that flight shared the patent ownership with Freescale. It's standard practice for companies to give engineers a royalty bonus for a patent. But with the Rothschilds involved with ownership of the company .... that does get interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

yes a crime so complex..... It disappears........

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Wow this guy has an imagination.. if anything maybe the Iranians do have the plane and plan on using it as somewhat of a trojan horse for a nuclear attack on either its neighbour Israel or the USA. You cant tell me that if all of the sudden the plane magically re appeared somewhere in the sky and radio communications returned that it would be shot down.. it would be welcomed back, allowing it to land at an airport "nearby"

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I agree with your theory entirely, and have been expounding a very similar message.

Additionally, I have been trying to source the report from the Malaysian Embassy in Nanning stating that flight 370 had landed in Nanning and all passengers were safe and well. The message was later retracted.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Interestingly, Nanning is not far from the original KL/Beijing flight path, so no diversion would be necessary, simply an earlier landing. The Chinese certainly have total control over any communications into and out of the country, so anything they say will require verification somehow.
edit on 20/3/14 by dgwest7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join