It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Paperclip 2.0

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

so....let me get this straight.....operation paperclip was to bring thousands of the best engineers and scientists and doctors over to America instead of letting them hang from the gallows or be taken by the Russians.

They had knowledge on things like rocket and jet engine development that was way past where we were. They were directly needed for the space race (many ended up in NASA), the arms race with Russia (many ended up in DARPA) and other things where American tech was lagging.

What are these engineers going to be able to give.....China exactly? Why couldn't they just "buy" the engineers that they need? Why do they even need these engineers? What skill do they have that is decades ahead of their own engineers?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
if china wanted to kidnap engineers they could do so without the collateral damage and publicity that the disappearance of a commercial aircraft causes.. theres easier ways of stealing tech than kidnapping engineers.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The flight data recorder aka the black box cannot be turned off. It could be in water too deep to get a signal.
The black box is not the transponder. The transponder is a secondary radar device which helps towers locate planes. If a transponder is turned off the plane can still be seen by tower radar. It is a secondary device and can be switched to standby by the pilot for a few reasons.

www.cnn.com...

www.extremetech.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

pointr97
That is a very interesting point, S&F, I was talking about this with a few co-workers all day.....that something didn't smell right, and that it was simply stolen....Call it what you want, a hijacking for ransom or kidnapping for other reason, but the plane was taken not crashed.......
bet you wind up eating those words. You will when they find the wreckage.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
wat cargo did the plane transported....??????????? gold diamonds.....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

You have my S & F.....Bravo Sir.

By far the best theory going...and definitely because it has identified motive.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

That will be an act of war...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The plane along with the engineers were headed TO CHINA. If Chinese want to kidnap them, wouldn't it be easier to just pick them up after that arrived in their own country?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by infinity88

Yes it would if they wanted to detain them temporarily. If they want to keep them forever they need a....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

infinity88

The plane along with the engineers were headed TO CHINA. If Chinese want to kidnap them, wouldn't it be easier to just pick them up after that arrived in their own country?

The reason they would do it this way would be to make it look like an accident rather than an abduction/defection. If they were kidnapped in China on way from the airport or from their hotel it would be suspicious. This way their death is faked and they can be sure all witnesses to what really happened were contained. In a street or hotel you can't do that as easily and if you have to kidnap more than one person in a short period of time it makes it even harder and more suspicious.
edit on 12-3-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I like your theory. Way to point the finger at China though lol
I got another theory too. The world class elite bums thought someone important would be on the plane and figured if it went missing it would create a reaction they could use to further their agenda. Just a theory but as good as any I say.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

thesaneone
How about instead of shooting the rest of the passengers they drop a few from a high altitude in a few different areas with some type of plane debris scattered about this way the illusion of a crash will throw off some suspicion.

Plane debris would follow a very specific pattern of diffusion. It would stretch out and follow the tidal currents. You can backstep the flow of water and see the original impact point. Same with the bodies. Investigators would collect all the fragments and reconstruct the plane and passenger seating arrangements. That way, they can tell whether there a bomb caused explosive decompression or whether an angry flock of giant pterodactyl mobbed the plane.

If someone did hijack and land the plane, they would land the plane, take who they wanted, then make the plane look as if it had crashed and exploded. No survivors to say otherwise, nor any forensic evidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hypoxia as experienced in the Helios Air crash in August 2005 would also fit all the available evidence.

The electrical problems in the cockpit begin to cascade and the pilots begin a turn, either back to KL or another airfield before hypoxia fully takes hold. The plane then continues on that heading until it runs out of fuel.

That would put it anywhere in Souteast Asia, the Gulf of Thailand, South China Sea, or even into the Indian Ocean.

The AirFrance flight that went down in the Atlantic took five days to find any floating wreckage (the plane wasnt actually found until 2011).

There are two actually accidents that happened within the last ten years that could explain this tragedy.

No conspiracies, aliens, terrorists, shoot-downs or Illuminati required.

That said, I am speculating.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If the plane was stolen and landed someplace, I would imagine they'd never be able to fly it again.

Sure, they could re-paint it and give it a fake transponder, but there are only so many 777's in service by certain airlines. I'm fairly certain it wouldn't be hard to account for all of them at any given time in the skies.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Agreed, it is not like the case of the phantom B-727-223 that disappeared years ago. A 777 is not a go cart that just anyone can operate.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Agit8dChop
Just to be clear, I don't think the plane was cloaked.. I believe it was hijacked.
It was hijacked because the Chinese government wanted to kidnap the engineers who were working on cloaking technology and put them to use for their own military.

Why were these guys heading for China isn't that a little odd?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Agit8dChop
Just to be clear, I don't think the plane was cloaked.. I believe it was hijacked.
It was hijacked because the Chinese government wanted to kidnap the engineers who were working on cloaking technology and put them to use for their own military.

Why were these guys heading for China isn't that a little odd?

Some were from China, others from Malaysia. Many tech companies now have R&D offices all across the world including Asian countries, Russia and Europe and the USA. Every office will have 100+ engineers, and they will visit each other for knowledge-exchange programs.

I know one guy in our team was "disappeared" over to South Korea. On a Friday evening, told to go home, gather up some clothes and come back in a hour to get the airline tickets. Didn't see him again for three weeks.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Its obvious you guys dont read my post on first page right ?
Uhh you know, where its stated kidnap/hostage/hijack story fail.
and of course, no one bother to check that most people in that flight is China nationality,
and its much easier to bribe or buy the engineers than doing stunt like the theory,

yeah, from these posts, it figures, people dont bother to read.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Expat888
if china wanted to kidnap engineers they could do so without the collateral damage and publicity that the disappearance of a commercial aircraft causes.. theres easier ways of stealing tech than kidnapping engineers.

Agreed, but it's easier to hijack the plane with twenty people already gathered in tight quarters than kidnap numerous people spread throughout an office building. If they're sure that it would never be found, do you really think they care about any collateral damage?

There are easier ways to steal tech but that could be time consuming to find ways to hack the info, plus I'm sure a company like Freelance has top-notch security protocols.
edit on 12-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

It's possible that they tried to bribe or buy them, but for some reason the engineers refused. And then China resorted to more desperate measures.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join