I understand we have many threads here, but I'm genuinely interested to hear peoples point of view on my theory.
1. The Chinese have been hacking technology firms in the USA for a long time. Free Scale is most probably one of them.
Tech firms in Chinese hacking firering line
Free Scale is a tech firm
2. The Chinese hackers found out that so many of the engineers would be on a
3. The Chinese then setup 2 Iranian lads with easy access to fake passports an tickets.
- have a couple of Chinese spies act as
black market dealers
in Thailand, sell some passports and then allow easy purchasing of plane tickets in
How did it happen?
1. Once the flight took off, the Chinese remote disabled the communications equipment. Either through a laptop that had been carried on-board by a
passenger or by another means.
2. The Chinese disabled the transponder and beacons on the plane.
3. The Chinese remotely controlled the plane, dropped it down to a level under radar and flew it to an isolated base
- this explains why fisherman reported seeing
a low flying plane
4. The Chinese landed the plane, executed everyone ACCEPT the engineers
- they didn't want anyone to know what happened, this is why they didn't just kidnap them. They want the world to think the planes destroyed.
This would explain:
1. Why the plane dropped in and out of radar. Flying low doesn't always work.
2. The passengers mobiles are ringing. Maybe the Chinese were diligent enough to go through baggage and smash all the phones
3. Why the Chinese backtracked on reports they tracked the plane 100's of kms away in the wrong direction
Initial report: Straits of
Backtrack: Military denies
4. Why the media seemed to focus on the Iranian nationals
5. Why no pieces has been found
6. The black box isn't transmitting (Apparently it should for 30
days, unless its been turned off
) I'm guessing the Chinese have the technology to do this.
I tell you what... If i die in a car crash tonight please remember me!
edit on 12-3-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)