It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can't subdue or quell the American People any further.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I have more experiential empathy than you might guess.

Perhaps it is time to require some change on the part of the kids and grandkids from dysfunctional to more functional . . . perhaps living together AGREEABLY AND MUTUALLY SUPPORTIVELY to combine meager incomes etc. etc.

Everyone is going to have to make horrendous sacrifices on the near horizon. Better to get at it, imho.

Anyway--you might experiment with asking The Big Boss . . . Daddy . . . to make Himself real to you in ways you can wrap your faith, confidence, trust and understanding around. However, He might require you first to repent for judging Him and to forgive Him for not running things according to your expectations and sensibilities. I've had to do that more than a time or 3.

I've found He does tend to answer such a request . . . IN HIS WAY . . . and IN HIS TIME.

Regardless . . . my heart goes out to you. . . I've been grieving for years . . . about the hurting people all lined up for incredibly more pain. I wish I had more answers . . . sometimes any answers.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by txinfidel

AS an American I think we are at the tipping point and whatever happens I want you all to know that regardless of your take on America, Americans are some of the most kind and highly intelligent caring people in the world you should ever come across. No matter where your from.

We all know this! It is in fact the same the world over.

Iranians are nice people. Russians are nice people. The Poms, Welch, Scots and Irish are nice people.

Hell, people are nice people!

What I would like is a special bomb that kills the Aholes in the world.

Unfortunately, most people just want love and to live their lives, raise their children and be nice.

You always have the one percent of control freaks to deal with!

P

Research Pathocracy, that will give you the answer.... And it's actually closer to 18%.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"Perhaps it is time to require some change on the part of the kids and grandkids from dysfunctional to more functional . . . perhaps living together AGREEABLY AND MUTUALLY SUPPORTIVELY to combine meager incomes etc. etc."

I am not sure how 5 and 6 year olds can be classified functional or dysfunctional. As for my grown kids, 6 of them counting spouses. Our money, time, and skills are devoted to each other for the good. No adult is sitting at home, all contribute. For now, we each have our separate homes. I have seen how poverty brings out the primal in man. That is what I am preparing my grandkids for, the evil that is to come.

I don't blame our problems on God or His Son. I blame them on you, me, stupid voters and stupid politicians. Without a steady stream of jobs in a civilization, it is going to turn to chaos. I know games have glorified chaos and violence. The recent face of Syrian children, homeless, hungry, you think that can't happen here? Yeah, lets just sit back and wait for Jesus. That is why 6 million jews were killed without hardly a notice for years, because they were waiting for a savior.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
if there is another civil war, i will not participate. I would rather die protesting the war peacefully. American against American....that would show we were (once again) being manipulated.

Revolutionary war? Perhaps I could be talked into that. But they better hurry...im getting kind of old. LOL

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join