It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any questions for Erich von Daniken?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Mr. Von Danicken, what sort you've been putting in your pipe?
J/K
I'd ask him when he thinks Quetzalcoatl will be back?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I met Daniken Years ago in Florida at an(Old School) Ancient Astronaut Society convention, forget year, will look and see.
My suggestion is to scope out the Bar at his hotel and talk over a drink,two or three. That is where I met him, and nothing against having a drink, I was too, but he really liked to drink then at least.
I found him personally obnoxious, but I concede that he was one of the first voices back in the 70's regarding Ancient Astronaut theories. I was fortunate there were a number of well respected names at that convention that have now past on, as the original founder of the Society. So the convention was definitely not a loss because I became disappointed in the 'Leading' speaker of the event.
Anyway, at that time he was building a UFO / Ancient Astronaut theme Park in Europe.
My question would be how did that Money Venture work out ?
I see him as a huckster now, and past his glory days where he might have actually said anything of value.
I see repetition of old news, nothing new, but would enjoy being surprised with something New and newsworthy.

Maybe he has some inside news about what is in Crimea? That would be a good question, and I am sure he has some interesting contacts who may be of more interest. Who is his pick for the "next" Von Daniken?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Has he ever met an Alien?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What the hell i could have sworn he died last year i remember reading a thread about his death.
Guess i was wrong.

Honestly though i would believe most of Erich Von Danikens theories over the the crap our governments tell us.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Has he ever broached a subject and been told to avoid research into that particular subject by human or other entities?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ask if he still has the ring, or if he found someone trustworthy of passing it along to...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Serious question for him whats his opinion of the new age movement meshing itself with ufology and all the extreme Alien agenda theories which have arisen from that?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes, I have a question for him. Why does he think that Judas had red hair? I have been wondering what made him jump to that conclusion, ever since I read "Chariots of the Gods". Seriously.

Is there something in the new testament that indicates Judas had red hair? Maybe I've just missed it. I know there are plenty of folks with Hebrew heritage that have red hair - just wondered why he states it like fact in his book.
edit on 11-0320143-1414 by gwynnhwyfar because: More details...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

NullVoid

Hmmmmmmm
How coma they never mention the lead acid battery found in south America that was featured in his first big book?

If I remember correctly it was one of the major bombshells in the book.

You mean the baghdad battery right ?

Anyway, I dont need all these people to believe there aliens, but stories they collected are interesting.

No, it was a picture in Chariots of the gods, of metal fragments he claimed had been tested and were from an ancient lead acid battery.

Yet I've never heard it mentioned on AA which he basically writes.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You could ask him my question Stan Friedman wouldn't answer... especially the part about ancient mathematics the OSS allegedly took from the Nazis... should be right up von Danikens street.

ColCurious
I'd like to know what you think/know about any 3rd-Reich/UFO connection?
Do you think there is anything true to the weird stories some veterans tell on their deathbeds about their experiments?
(like contact with the new man, vril technology, ancient mathematics they allegedly found that were magic and the OSS took it all... that kind of stuff.)

edit on 12-3-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Stan Friedman also chose to avoid my question about the connection between UFOs and paranormal, metaphysical events; perhaps Von D. could address this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join