It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 MAS passengers contracted by Freescale Semiconductor for US Dept Defense Cloaking tech!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Just when I thought stories coming from this missing plane, couldn't get any stranger....

The is morphing into a true conspiracy topic, one to drive me to my tin foil hat....

Des

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Oh they cant be bothered with such minute details as spelling ...the do have to get a message out after all . good catch though

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

NullVoid
This is CNN, cant even spell.

Boing!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

You hit it on the head. Fringe division does actually exist. And also walternate is a real threat. LOL!! Oh if that were true id actually be happy.

Currently the cloaking tech is pretty cool. But it still has th eweakness of seeing the IR signature. Now combine this tech with BAE systems IR changer and you in effect have the stealthiest craft ever until they develop true cloaking devices.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The company said that 12 of the employees are from Malaysia and eight are from China.

It seems odd that Chinese and Malaysian nationals would be working on the latest and greatest technology for the DoD. Even if they were US citizens with clearances, being based overseas, especially China, seems irregular.

These may have been the back-end guys, the guys that set up the factory to make and test the chips, not the designers. No disrespect intended for the loss of life, just examining the facts.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

The company said that 12 of the employees are from Malaysia and eight are from China.

It seems odd that Chinese and Malaysian nationals would be working on the latest and greatest technology for the DoD. Even if they were US citizens with clearances, being based overseas, especially China, seems irregular.

These may have been the back-end guys, the guys that set up the factory to make and test the chips, not the designers. No disrespect intended for the loss of life, just examining the facts.

The back end guy's, that know enough to be useful, want to help and so maybe offer to lab rats, and they're expendable...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Freescale has a R&D headquarter in China:

www.freescale.com...

And modern chip testing facility in Malaysia:

www.freescale.com...

US Dept of Defense is thus just one of its contractees

One of their latest technological advances is likely in METAMATERIAL CLOAKING CHIP... aka the INVISIBILITY CHIP:

www.theepochtimes.com...

The general public … might not hear about how far the U.S. has really come, because it is and should remain classified,” firearms expert Chris Sajnog, a former Navy SEAL, said. ”Other countries are still playing catch-up — but they’re closing the gap.”

The story includes references to Chinese media reports that detail making things disappear using types of invisibility cloaks.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

spirit_horse

the2ofusr1

I hate cnn but stared and flagged just because I can . I am sure this sort of teck has not been contained ,at least to discussions some of the people working on it goes .This might just be a attempt to divert suspicion away from the truth ...pretty si-fi stuff though if true

I don't know what cloaking tech they are talking about as there are three that I know about. But, one that is simple and was used has a skin on the aircraft that displays colors and cameras on the opposite side that relay the exact background image to the display skin, which makes a visual cloak at altitude. Some of the stories out that they see the contrails but no aircraft are this simple technology. Then there is the light bending technologies which a much more sci-fi tech. The military is considered at least 40-50 years ahead of what is known in the civilian markets, And I say that for still classified technology.
edit on 11/3/14 by spirit_horse because: typo

Wow. Imagine the time and resources you would save if planes were covered in OLED panels. You wouldn't need to sandblast and repaint them every time they changed country.

It's been done for cars:

Just imagine combining that with flying.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

well this is a conspiracy site

you never know

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yea when the MAS plane went missing, my first wonder was whether it flew over/around Asian Bermuda Triangle.

The flight path clearly doesnt, but yea who's to say there aren't other Bermuda Triangles to be found in the Pacific, yea?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

yuppa
reply to post by chr0naut

You hit it on the head. Fringe division does actually exist. And also walternate is a real threat. LOL!! Oh if that were true id actually be happy.

Currently the cloaking tech is pretty cool. But it still has th eweakness of seeing the IR signature. Now combine this tech with BAE systems IR changer and you in effect have the stealthiest craft ever until they develop true cloaking devices.

BAE Systems in partnership with the MOD have already produced an invisible battle tank, that will be in service with the British Army shortly.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Gee, Scoob, back to the Mystery Machine.

This just gets weirder by the hour.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

IamAbeliever
Gee, Scoob, back to the Mystery Machine.

This just gets weirder by the hour.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

May I please have a link of the lorry driver, I'd like to read more into it.
Thanks in advance.

You know half the people I know would not even believe me if I told them about this insane twist

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

samsamm9
reply to post by andy1972

May I please have a link of the lorry driver, I'd like to read more into it.
Thanks in advance.

You know half the people I know would not even believe me if I told them about this insane twist

The Telegraph

Scroll down to 16.30 pm. Theres not a great deal to read. But there it is...they heard it but didn't see it. "A loud and frightening noise that lasted for about two minutes...and they saw nothing unusual"
edit on PM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Wait..... I thought that there was only 2 passports stolen.. When did the other 2 get reported?

This makes no sense to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

None of it makes sense. If they reported later that the plane was hijacked by the Chupacabra, bigfoot, and a Grey alien it wouldn't shock me.

Can't get much crazier than it already is.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hmmmmmmm

Not saying the flight didn't exist. Some sort of false incident on the aircraft, O2 masks drop, something other than 02 in the masks, night night passengers, land aircraft somewhere obsolete and dispose of the evidence.
With enough hardware a plane could be stripped and disposed of/buried/ crushed in no time.
No more (possible) stealth/ cloaking technology for china and a certain country stays on top for a bit longer

Hasn't the US jus built a massive airbase in northern Australia. Would the aircraft have the range to reach this base. Circumnavigating the populated areas by flying low westwards then south towards Australia ? Or does the us have any other airbases in the area ie Christmas Island ?
edit on 11-3-2014 by da pickles because: Additional thoughts

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-3-2014 by da pickles because: Additional info

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

IamAbeliever
reply to post by snypwsd

None of it makes sense. If they reported later that the plane was hijacked by the Chupacabra, bigfoot, and a Grey alien it wouldn't shock me.

Can't get much crazier than it already is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join