It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 MAS passengers contracted by Freescale Semiconductor for US Dept Defense Cloaking tech!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Twenty of the passengers aboard the flight work with Freescale Semiconductor, a company based in Austin, Texas. The company said that 12 of the employees are from Malaysia and eight are from China.

www.examiner.com...

Has it been 'disappeared' with electronic weaponry used in electronic warfare that at least twenty passengers' employer is contracted by the Department of Defense to make, as this reporter posits?

While four passengers who boarded a missing Malaysian jet are under special investigation for stolen and other passport-related issues, twenty passengers were involved in cutting edge electronic technology used for defense purposes, including electronic warfare, such as weapons that can "cloak" or make planes invisible, appearing to vanish. If this is the case with the missing jet, the event points to terrorism.

What a radical theory! But I wouldnt put it past US Department of Defense that this technology already exists, even.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me!

how much stranger is this gonna get?!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yea, dunno where its headed (pardon pun)..

Could be practice for some sort of future 'avionic false flag' going way beyond 'just' flying planes into buildings

I do hope more civilian lives have not been sacrificed yet again in some bizarre 'high tech drill'

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I hate cnn but stared and flagged just because I can . I am sure this sort of teck has not been contained ,at least to discussions some of the people working on it goes .This might just be a attempt to divert suspicion away from the truth ...pretty si-fi stuff though if true

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Freescale press release:

www.freescale.com...

Freescale Semiconductor Employees Confirmed Passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar. 8, 2014-- Freescale Semiconductor (NYSE:FSL) has confirmed that 20 of its employees were confirmed passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Twelve are from Malaysia and eight are from China. The entire Freescale Semiconductor community is deeply saddened by this news. The company is continuing to monitor the situation and will provide more information as it becomes available.

About Freescale Semiconductor

Freescale Semiconductor (NYSE:FSL) is a global leader in embedded processing solutions, providing industry leading products that are advancing the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog integrated circuits and connectivity – our technologies are the foundation for the innovations that make our world greener, safer, healthier and more connected. Some of our key applications and end-markets include automotive safety, hybrid and all-electric vehicles, next generation wireless infrastructure, smart energy management, portable medical devices, consumer appliances and smart mobile devices.

Could be just pure coincidence that numberous employees contracted with US DoD were aboard and now lost but then again where have we heard of so many families still getting status updates and ringtones indicating their lost loved ones' phones are still apparently 'on'?

www.reuters.com...

Loss of employees on Malaysia flight a blow, U.S. chipmaker says

Employees of Freescale Semiconductor who were on a Malaysia Airlines flight presumed to have crashed were doing sophisticated work at the U.S. chipmaker

Very fishy that so many hi-tech scientists -working even for US Department of Defense - are now 'lost'

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

the2ofusr1

I hate cnn but stared and flagged just because I can . I am sure this sort of teck has not been contained ,at least to discussions some of the people working on it goes .This might just be a attempt to divert suspicion away from the truth ...pretty si-fi stuff though if true

I don't know what cloaking tech they are talking about as there are three that I know about. But, one that is simple and was used has a skin on the aircraft that displays colors and cameras on the opposite side that relay the exact background image to the display skin, which makes a visual cloak at altitude. Some of the stories out that they see the contrails but no aircraft are this simple technology. Then there is the light bending technologies which a much more sci-fi tech. The military is considered at least 40-50 years ahead of what is known in the civilian markets, And I say that for still classified technology.
edit on 11/3/14 by spirit_horse because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

Or...maybe they perfected their cloaking tech. LOL!

I jest..., but yeah, this is CRAZY!

I keep trying to circle back to Occam's Razor but all these weird developments make it very hard.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I subscribed to this thread to keep tabs on this angle. Very interesting to say the least. My tin foil hat has been all over this story. So many intriguing developments....

Cool find

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah.. they've probably already been cloaking military jets/planes for decades and wanted to do a maiden voyage cloaking of a much bigger commercial airliner?

Or, it could be espionage has led to a tug of war between countries for latest tech.. in which case they have either been kidnapped for their expertise & intel.. or neutralized (killed).

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Or maybe a terrorist organization wants access to the tech. Not saying any of their efforts would out smart air defense, but they may be naive enough to think so...

Geez, who really knows at this point..it's all over the place.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

A hypothetical here:

You are a small IT company with a product that completely masks an aircraft electronically. No radar, no transmitted radio. You already subcontract to DOD but this could be bigger than that in defense terms. Complete electronic stealth.

Obviously, if you only sell to one country it will become a secret technology and you will only have the one sale.

What you need to do is advertise, in a big way, the capability of your tech.

Then it can't go "secret" and every country would need the tech or get left behind in the modern warfare stakes, and there are also wealthy people who would rather that they can move around (literally) "under the radar".

This could be HUGE to your company.

You would also need to make maximum sales before your competitors reverse engineer the tech, which is inevitable, no matter what safeguards you put in palce to prevent such hacking.

So your "demonstration" has to be before a world audience and sales must happen as quickly as possible.

(Sounds like it could almost be an episode ftom the TV series "Fringe", doesn't it. Definitely Fringe science.)

edit on 11/3/2014 by chr0naut because: I mis-spelt definitely! Aahhgh!!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Afterall we are dealing with so many scientists working for US Dept of Defense... flying to CHINA on the same flight!

www.businessinsider.com...

(Reuters) - The loss of 20 key Freescale Semiconductor employees in the disappearance of a Malaysian airliner on Saturday raises questions about whether the company should have allowed so many of them to board the same plane, but security experts said that at big corporations it's hard to avoid.

Hard to avoid, really? Even my PARENTS always fly separately (same day, different flights back to back) because they're worried about their estate that much.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. S&F. If true, these people may have been targeted for kidnapping for their knowledge of the technology. I would need to see more evidence before being able to believe this. Maybe some will show up.

I see in another post some more evidence. Maybe they were testing this technology on the flight and it interfered with the operation of the instruments on the aircraft which set it off course and eventually it went down. NICE conspiracy here
Love it. I fueled up my conspiracy engine last night

edit on 11-3-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I keep trying to circle back to Occam's Razor but all these weird developments make it very hard.

I agree, I don't think it just disintegrated, or simply disappeared into the vast ocean. Too much weirdness, and shouldn't the NSA be able to easily triangulate the location of the still active phones? It's only been shoved in our face every day that they can do that I thought.

and thanks for teaching me a new term, I had no idea what that meant a few minutes ago.

edit on 11-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: editing

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is CNN, cant even spell.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Holy guacamole! This is HUGE! I'll refrain from even more wild speculation, but thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have a particular interest in the development of this incident.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
They might be living Steven King's movie the Langoliers. Plane and passengers disappear ,prolly in another dimension. Or we could have just obliterated it just after they finished a top secret project they didn't want China to get their hands on. Or we just don't know.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Why employ Malaysians or Chinese in cutting edge defense tech

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Like i said..it's no what, it's WHO.

Maybe these guy's have been testing their own product.

Does the PHILADELFIA EXPERIMENT ring a bell.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

NullVoid
This is CNN, cant even spell.

Lol that's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join