It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, was MH370 abducted mid air?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Now this is strange, and as strange as they get!

1) Passports faked!
2) Tail wing clipped 30 days ago, Boing inspection clears plane 10 days before flight!!!
3) Multiple radars show multiple location for same plane!
4) Massive hunt into 4th day yields nothing, nil..!
5) Sources chat and speak about possibility of Co-Pilot (in past) allowing people/ passengers to visit cockpit during flights!
6) Multiple agencies trying to give their version and story, then getting it denied by yet another Govt. Or some other agency....clear case of keeping public guessing and in ignorance.
7) Assumption that a veteran ( highly trained PILOT) might have deliberately drowned the craft!!!
8) Theories of EMP, MANPAD, rouge missiles, meteors!!!!!!
9) Not a single piece of debry...!!! Even though you've got the most sophisticated and dedicated international team in the waters for an unprecedented level of search and rescue mission!!! And not to forget, China has 10 Sats, pointed since yesterday at the available ( most likely) search quadrants ... And nothing!!!
10) No SOS, no signal, and NOW, the unfortunate plane being reported detected at another location ... Hundreds of miles away, by military radars, ( ahem... Why would military radar observe civilian craft so cautiously, unless there was communication between Aircraft and Tower, that was relayed to military ... And military got interested...for some reason!!!???) and yet no official acknowledgement of the security failure at every level.
11) If this was a Terrorist attack, all concerned parties would have rejoiced and claimed themselves to have caused this...but none have!!!! Why...???!!!!!!

So, now I ask, is it remotely feasible, that the MH370, was In fact, abducted mid air by a UFO of alien origin?

Please feel free to respond as you wish! This is a fkin* rant... And I would truly appreciate your views/rants on this highly (ATS) subject.
edit on 11-3-2014 by UnknownEntity because: Grammar correction ...!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My theory is this.
TPTB had intended to creat some kind of false flag op. Something went wrong and they...wiped the plane and its contents.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Visit www.indianinthemachine.wordpress. com. It has all the info about the Ukraine dread not ship and the Malaysian "disappearance".

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think, if the plane was hijacked, the pilot could be involved. He had the ability to turn off the transponder and he most likely knew which areas are not in radar coverage. He built his own flight simulator and spends his off days using it. He was said to have strong political interests. The authorities have not found any passengers on the plane who are suspected terrorists. I'm sure he has flown over that area many times considering he has 18,000 flight hours. I believe the pilot could be a suspect.
edit on 11-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My toughts are that with all the intelligence that the U.S. has post 9/11, they know where that plane is. Period! All airspace IMO is monitored these days and if nothing else, there are satellite images to go back to also. Somebody's withholding info or everybody. We are being fed lies right now.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
First of all, the spelling in this thread is terrible. I just have to get that out of the way.
As for the plane, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that it was lost. I mean, with all the tech on those planes it's improbable, but not impossible.
There is no debris, but the ocean is a big place. It's not impossible to suggest that they just haven't found the wreckage yet.

Unless they find the wreckage, or the people on that flight, we may never know. It wouldn't be the first plane to disappear without a trace.

List of Missing Aircraft
edit on 11-3-2014 by rangerdanger because: grammar

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity

I guess it just goes to show how unprepared we are or at least we give the impression we are so advanced when we are just little kids sitting at the grownup table...Has NORAD even chimed in on this???

I find it amazing that we can track pieces of broken satellites high above the earth and yet we cannot figure out when we lost a plane...such bull

And no it was not abducted by aliens...come on folks
edit on 11-3-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

At this point, anything is possible. Even the thought of the plane flying through a stargate into another dimension can be added to the list of possibilities. There was a documented case of a pilot flying in Australia that claimed to have been dogged by a UFO until his plane vanished from radar. The plane nor the pilot was ever found.

We'll just have to wait and see if any of the planes wreckage turns up. You would think they would have found bodies floating on the surface of the water, unless the bodies are trapped in the body of the plane at the bottom of the Atlantic.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It wasn't aliens. They were probably frozen in time and eaten by the Langoliers. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Yes and all that will be found is shredded newspaper. Spooky

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Would it be out of hand to post a Tsoukolos meme?

JK

I say one step at a time. How long did it take to find the air france plane in '09?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
We'll it's certainly a mystery right now

I hope they all get found living it up on a remote desert island using the black box as a football

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I feel like the plane disappearance was a false flag of some sort... the same sort as Sandy Hook, which I've come to believe was a massive experiment in social engineering. I think everyone is acting and the plane did not disappear as described.
What else is going on that this plane is distracting us from? The currency reset?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Remember the Steven Segal movie who is a terrible actor but if you look at him as a comedian it kinda works, well that movie where his commando team use a black ops tunnel to connect their military plane to a passenger jet and board it unnoticed. Could fiction become fact?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I say they are LOST....Hmmmm. Hope Jack was on that plane.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

i took a little look-see at the website...

the website with the new-age material all over it
the website that claims the ashtar command is responsible for taking the missing plane

it even went further..

10. A Global Celebration of Peace is forthcoming.
11. World military will eventually turn in their weapons.

smells like every other shill website in league with the NEW WORLD ORDER

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Yes feasible its not first time planes have been abducted by ufos. I have this feeling we are never going to hear from that plane again. Vanished forever!

new topics

top topics

join