It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

andy1972
An earthquake causes the sea bed to crack releasing a hue amount of methane to rise into the air causing the aircraft to drop like a stone without time to respond as the air intake drops to zero...the Maldives triangle...not..

The earthquake happened today, not when the aircraft disappeared. You can verify all earthquakes at earthquake track.com

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'd hate to think that an earthquake could be used by (fill in the blank) to put this mystery to bed. I mean, if this were a
movie about a missing 777 with a Wag the Dog slant, I could totally see how a natural event could be used to explain the lack of evidence (crash) for a (possible) hijacking. I say this tongue in cheek, sort of.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I was noodling with the Andaman Islands theory and decided to check-out landing options. They don't have runways designed for commercial jetliners but check out the post on one of the airport's sites:

airport

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Things becomes quite interesting, Do meet the name of this forum--abovetopsecret.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

andy1972
An earthquake causes the sea bed to crack releasing a hue amount of methane to rise into the air causing the aircraft to drop like a stone without time to respond as the air intake drops to zero...the Maldives triangle...not..

The earthquake happened today, not when the aircraft disappeared. You can verify all earthquakes at earthquake track.com

Yes i know..i was being sarcastic about the Bermuda triangle

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

D0M1N0
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

Mate, you cant make an airliner invisible like that, it would have to have a complete redesign. As far as I know, there is no way you can make Pulse Doppler pings, not hit a solid object, skew it, make it appear smaller, sure, with the right amount of conveying edges to bounce it off and around (see image). Not an airliner of that nature, not with the technology that the 'average' government body has. That said, if it was one of the Domino crew, then there would have to be a very good reason to carry out such an operation. 'That said' also, how do we know the cost/delivery to make such a project tick. With a near limitless budget, who knows. I still think there would have to be a fantastic reason for one of the shady lot to take an interest in the plane, the crew. or its cargo.

edit on 14-3-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

i hear ya, but, i was thinking more along the lines of a piece of technology which can generate a field around the aircraft itself which would make it radar invisible. not that the actual cosmetics of the plane would be altered. it's impossible to say but, what if that crew of 20 was working on some such similar device? i mean they've been working on radar invisibility since the Philadelphia project and that didn't involve changing the actual appearance of the object they were attempting to make radar invisible.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

jtma508
I was noodling with the Andaman Islands theory and decided to check-out landing options. They don't have runways designed for commercial jetliners but check out the post on one of the airport's sites:

airport

The Maldeves do. Check out the region called "GAN" south most part of the islands.

But why does it have to be a runway? They could have used a long enough road as a make shift runway.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Cydonia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
According to this, many places for the plane to land covertly in the area...

If MH370 made it to the Andamans, is there anywhere it could have landed?

The short answer is yes—there are several airports long enough to land a Boeing 777. But doing so covertly would probably require the complicity of the Indian armed forces (or perhaps those of Myanmar), which makes it extremely unlikely.

qz.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

OK sure, but as I said, the average cost of something like that I imagine would be rather extravagant in its purpose. Therefore, the airliner would have to of had some kind of value to the party willing to invest in the delivery of a 'secret' technology for such an obvious removal of the craft from the air. To be honest, in my opinion (if that 'was' the case), I would be favored to rather believe that it had some sort of EBE origin for the planes disappearance, not that of a government nature, unless it had something to do with the cargo, passenger/s on-board, or it was vital that they wanted it for some other reason. There aren't many countries that have access to that kind of technology, for this particular reason one can imagine, not to mention the corporate entities having the ability to mainstream the technology, suddenly the power holders, wouldn't be so powerful anymore. If we could find out if the cargo of the plane other than the passengers had anything 'unique' about it. Then it may shine some light on this, very unusual, almost un-explainable event. That being of course, we have all the facts, we didn't see the radar sweeps, nor were we working in the ATC's at on that day.
edit on 14-3-2014 by D0M1N0 because: Spellings... As per usual.

edit on 14-3-2014 by D0M1N0 because: Again Spellings

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

well speaking of EBE. I was just listening to this UFO investigator from Pennsylvania i think talking about how he had a gentleman come to him with a story from when he was in Vietnam with mac/sog special forces.

apparently, this guy describes how his unit came across a downed US airplane in a jungle that was in perfect condition. it had not crashed and there was nothing outwardly wrong with it. however, when his unit went to investigate further inside the plane itself they found that the pilot/crew were still strapped into their seats but, their bodies were mutilated to the same effect as a typical cattle mutilation. laser precise incisions, no blood, sections of skin cored out and removed etc.

his unit was ordered to burn the plane down to the ground and leave no evidence.

so i would not rule out the possibility of ET having something to do with the whole scenario.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

That's why I'm here mate, to read stuff like that. Amazing. Huh, could this be one of those cases where, "The plane that was never recovered" Is actually found, and torched, for the evidence that it leaves behind? We will see.

In the same paragraph, I just want to state. That it is appalling that they would do something like that, you always think, that with people like Robert O. Dean, coming forward with what he has over the years, that we wouldn't come to such a grueling death. That if they have been 'taken' then they are there now, having a full explanation by the EBE's, telling them why they are doing it, and that everything will be A-OK. Just relax, and when you wake up, you will not remember this, but deep down you will know that up there, out there, we are here, watching, waiting for you. Your all safe.
But then you hear that and you think different...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Battleline
reply to post by Skyfloating

Its starting to look like the pilots had a hand in this and maybe the two stolen passport types were there to suppress the passengers when they figured out the plane had been hijacked.

Didn't the Malaysians say the plane was turning when it went off radar early on in this event ?

Couldn't the NSA track the pilots cell phone calls or texts? If he was in conspiracy with the two stolen passport members wouldn't they have records if he ever called or texted them?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HeIsLegendPB

That was my thought exactly, especially now that passenger cell phones are ringing, I mean I was under the impression the NSA could track anything anywhere.

I don't think cell phones would be ringing if they were underwater.

It makes you wonder just how many and who really are involved here.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
They are certainly looking... the hunt continues

The Indian Navy has deployed two Dornier planes to fly across the island chain, a total area of 720 km (447 miles) by 52 km), Indian military spokesman Harmeet Singh said in Port Blair. So far the planes, and a helicopter searching the coast, had found nothing.

Meanwhile, Indian aircraft combed Andaman and Nicobar, made up of more than 500 mostly uninhabited islands, for signs of the missing jet which was reportedly last headed towards the heavily forested archipelago, reports Reuters.

Source: storify.com... o_jdQn

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'd like to know why most official statements are made by "unnamed officials".

Why the anonimity? What's the risk factor here!?

People are missing. If you know something step up and speak out. Dont just give us statements as an "unnamed official".
I don't like it....

That's why we end up with the whole "kept flying for hours, wait no it didnt. Rolls Royce." Info...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
does anyone else see a plane shape in this tomnod picture...???

www.tomnod.com...

very smal but similar to a plane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

iammrhappy86
I'd like to know why most official statements are made by "unnamed officials".

Why the anonimity? What's the risk factor here!?

People are missing. If you know something step up and speak out. Dont just give us statements as an "unnamed official".
I don't like it....

That's why we end up with the whole "kept flying for hours, wait no it didnt. Rolls Royce." Info...

Active terrorist plot they're trying to thwart maybe? If I was trying to track down an MIA airliner that could be used as a weapon in some manner, it might not be a good idea to be straightforward and tip your hand to the bad guys. I'd expect a certain level of confusion in the media, deliberately, if this is the case. What good would come of blowing everything to hell on the investigative end? Whether or not any Terrorist Plan B's exist may hinge on that.

Not saying this is the case, but it's something to consider in the meantime, "walking on eggshells" comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InQontro

The link seems to not be working

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Battleline
reply to post by HeIsLegendPB

That was my thought exactly, especially now that passenger cell phones are ringing, I mean I was under the impression the NSA could track anything anywhere.

I don't think cell phones would be ringing if they were underwater.

It makes you wonder just how many and who really are involved here.

Can you use a laptop on a plane, I don't like to fly I miss too much on the ground
. And could they be traces as a cell phone, you know they has laptops with them.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Downturn

if you click the screen it will load, i have marked it so you know where to check..

it some times takes a few minutes to load on my laptop..

there is 100,000's of people searching the site so it does run slow.. be patient

iv posted the link to various news sites but heard no reply back..

the map number is 415365 so if you can find that tile you will see it

here it the link... 100% its working for me: www.tomnod.com...
edit on 14-3-2014 by InQontro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join