It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Has anyone else heard that the passenger's mobile phones were still ringing?

if they were still ringing... why didn't they answer? = terrorist group not allowing it?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by Thisbseth

At this point, if they find this plane on radar flying somewhere, with or without transponder on, its probably going to be shot down.

Put your Big Screen tin foil hat on. There are at least a half dozen, cool, blockbuster movie, rescue ideas that would pull off getting everyone home safe and sound.

I don't think any country is willing to write off that many people without a darn good cover story.

I honestly believe we give the so called terrorist way too much credit for things I just don't believe they are responsible for. I think too much stuff is just boogeyman garbage, used to sucker us into believing we need to be tagged, locked and bagged to be safe, and so we will walk gratefully into our little cages and voluntarily turn the key.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Latest update indicates the two passengers suspected of having stolen passports appear to be just attempting to immigrate illegally. One of the suspects mother was waiting for him in Germany and indicated he was just trying to get there to live. I don’t see any reason to doubt that at this point. That said however this appears to be a hijacking and not a bomb or mechanical failure. I think this one could become a big deal and may be a tipping point event. This plane was loaded with Chinese and this looking all the more like a deliberate act would be a Chinese 9/11 event.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Knocking out a grid would also allow for other possibly already coordinated attacks to occur simultaneously.

Strangely enough... they had a story here in ATL that was very low profile where a GA Tech student from Iran set him self on fire while making Molotov Cocktails in his apartment. He just died from his injuries. Why was he making Molotov Cocktails?

Plus the Iranian Rocket Shipment...

And this Iranian middleman buying the plane tickets...

Seems like Iran has been busy.

edit on 3/11/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Thurisaz
reply to post by Skyfloating

Has anyone else heard that the passenger's mobile phones were still ringing?

if they were still ringing... why didn't they answer? = terrorist group not allowing it?

Them still ringing and some of them still being seen as "active" on social networks is one of the reasons people believe the plane is still above water.

At this point, confusion is high.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So civilian ATC didn't see this plane flying back into airspace around Kuala Lumpur. This story seems fishy.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree, which goes back to what I was asking earlier in the thread, which country/organization has the power/money to make this happen so it can be used in a False flag.

Best guess from past events would suggest the U.S. But I think honestly labeling them is too easy. Must think deeper.

link   

Crakeur
while the hijack does seem like a plausible explanation, where's the plane at this point? what are the hijacker's demands? Who is behind the hijack?

Too many unanswered questions.

The whole world is looking for the plane and, if hijacked, it has to have landed somewhere. The country that accepted it would have to be nuts to take it and even crazier to not say "we have the plane, it's here and the hijackers are demanding..."

Here is my script:
They Hijacked the plane landed in a secret location where they loaded it with a nuclear wessel , and a cloned tracking device. Then they painted-wrapped the plane to look exactly like another flight that is on its way to their target. While still off the radar they blow the other flight out of the air and all the suddenly turn on their cloned tracking device and identification responders to mimic the blown flight.

However, en route to their targeted city international airport Jason Bourne gets involved as his Girl Friend is on the flight. While reviewing the radar and tape data provided by a fellow rogue CIA contact he notices a blip on the radar of when the two planes switched ID via the cloned devices. He immediately requests his contact to zoom in on the video data from the SKYNET satellites where he discovers an anomaly. He says "See that, there" "Can you get me a closeup". As the image comes into focus he observes two planes that look identical within a too close of a proximity.

He has his contact hack into the Iphone on the plane to turn on the video and microphone. He is able to get a picture of one of the hijackers and discover they are Iranians. Later after 5 kills ,finding out that his girlfriend was killed, and traveling around the world he discovers that the person was hired by his ex CIA directors director. The rogue director of his director had been affiliated with the Oil companies and was trying to get China to stop buying Oil from Iran.

OK I think I wasted my allocated free time for today.

But the simpler answer to your question might be: if its an attack the hijackers might not have any demands like 911.

edit on 35331America/ChicagoTue, 11 Mar 2014 10:35:34 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

Them still ringing and some of them still being seen as "active" on social networks is one of the reasons people believe the plane is still above water.

Plane crash victims log onto twitter and facebook but don't mention "Help, we crashed".

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

roadgravel
Plane crash victims log onto twitter and facebook but don't mention "Help, we crashed".

Its some Chinese social network where you can see whether cell phones are "active" or not, according to one of the other threads around here.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

This situation is pretty damn crazy if you asked me. Oh, and also anyone have any idea what "other technologies" means?

China has deployed 10 satellites using high-resolution earth-imaging capabilities, visible light imaging and other technologies to “support and assist in the search and rescue operations”, the People’s Liberation Army daily said

LINK

"Navy ships, military aircraft, helicopters, coastguard and civilian vessels from 10 nations have criss-crossed the seas off both coasts of Malaysia without success. The massive search for the plane has drawn in navies, military aircraft, coastguard and civilian vessels from 10 nations. "
edit on 11-3-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

That's what I was thinking all along.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Active would have to be defined. One would think at the web site level it just means logged in. I think it's obvious no data is being posted.

Is there some type of "keep alive" for phones using the web that can be measured? I don't know about that angle with phones.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Totally...if the plan has not yet come to fruition yet, why tip their hand and draw the attention of law enforcement agencies worldwide by claiming responsibility?

Someone on the news said that there is no reason to target Malaysian Airlines...maybe they were just a weak link with regard to airport security, airspace monitoring, passport laws, ideal distance from a secret landing point .... who knows?

Chances are it's just crashed but there are a ton of hinky anomalies piling up that might suggest something more nefarious.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Excellent catch.

Now, possible motives and perps? Who would gain most from this and why? also, that's a commercial airplane not very easily landed on some dirt patch runway unless the hijackers are fairly experienced pilots.

edit on 11-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The cellular companies in the area could have just explained the possibilities of the network and ended the debate or confirmed the phone(s) are truly on and working.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Skyfloating
reply to post by interupt42

That's what I was thinking all along.

LOL, you were thinking that

I wasted my allocated free time for today.

Me too.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Saw this earlier. Definitely strange.

The plane only had what, 7 hours worth of fuel? Where the hell was the plane going after changing course? I could only guess Indonesia, considering the pilot of the plane had overshot Malaysia, and was flying towards Indonesian land as a result...

Further on South-West is Africa, but i'm not sure if the fuel could have carried them that far. I guess they could have turned and headed towards India and the Middle East, but they would have had to go through the airspaces of multiple countries...

My guess is that if it was a highjacking, whoever is involved has flown the plane to a place where they could safely store it. That would tell me they could be in Indonesia, or the Maldives (as has been previously mentioned)...

edit on 11-3-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

kosmicjack

Vasa Croe

Knocking out a grid would also allow for other possibly already coordinated attacks to occur simultaneously.

Strangely enough... they had a story here in ATL that was very low profile where a GA Tech student from Iran set him self on fire while making Molotov Cocktails in his apartment. He just died from his injuries. Why was he making Molotov Cocktails?

Plus the Iranian Rocket Shipment...

And this Iranian middleman buying the plane tickets...

Seems like Iran has been busy.

edit on 3/11/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

That is an odd story and I am surprised, being that I live in Atlanta, that I have not heard of this yet. I am even more surprised that a Tech Grad Student was making molotov cocktails and not some super engineered explosive device if destruction were his goal. I wonder how many they found. Sounds like he may have been preparing for some kind of demonstration or conflict in the Atlanta area. Aren't molotov cocktails typically used at those sorts of conflicts, such as some sort of uprising or whatever?

The Iranian Middle man is very suspicious, though they say it is fairly common for purchasing tickets. I would not see why they would need one though.

I also don't buy the mom's story, that or she was fed a line of BS by her son so she wouldn't worry.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

kosmicjack
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Totally...if the plan has not yet come to fruition yet, why tip their hand and draw the attention of law enforcement agencies worldwide by claiming responsibility?

Someone on the news said that there is no reason to target Malaysian Airlines...maybe they were just a weak link with regard to airport security, airspace monitoring, passport laws, ideal distance from a secret landing point .... who knows?

Chances are it's just crashed but there are a ton of hinky anomalies piling up that might suggest something more nefarious.

I don't think this plane crashed at all. Something would sure have been seen by now. With the change of direction, stolen passports, tickets being bought by another individual, and phones not going straight to VM, there are WAY too many oddities for me to think it was not all done for a purpose.

And yep....why not target Malaysian Airlines....huge plane, lax security which is obvious by stolen passports being able to pass through there....and 2 on the same flight!

This flight landed somewhere, has been hidden from aerial view, all tracking has been disabled and is being re-fueled and possibly retrofitted for some type of attack is my very strong belief...but I reserve the right to be completely wrong as well.

Still rolling with Maldives here...plenty of crazy extremists in the recent past and easily handle a flight like this with access to most major cities globally.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join