It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

Possibly... this was the report, March 12th, yesterday - and not a SIGN of this article on the website now, not even on the US and Canada main page, unless you search for it. Make of it what you will

BBC: www.bbc.co.uk...

My comment about attacking Russia... maybe a bit far out... sorry
I think it was the way I read it originally.
edit on 13-3-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They seem pretty certain about the Indian Ocean now?

#Breaking: Pentagon officials say, Malaysian plane #MH370 went down in Indian Ocean,it will take another 24hours to move ship into position.

U.S. investigators suspect missing flight #MH370 flew on for hours after lost contact.

Malaysia Airlines #MH370 flight code RETIRED replaced by #MH318; new flight now enroute Beijing from Kuala Lumpur

Cool graphic of the SAR assets...

pbs.twimg.com...:large

edit on 13-3-2014 by markymint because: Added Tweets

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

ProphetZoroaster
UPDATE: FROM ABC7 LOS ANGELES, UPDATE: U.S. investigators say plane was still airborne several hours after disappearing from radar.

BREAKING NEWS: Malaysian aviation chief says that no airplane debris has been found at the location indicated by Chinese satellite images released earlier today.

The news is the latest in a series of setbacks for frustrated family members looking for answers in the disappearance of flight 370.

Wow.

This is an interesting twist because if the plane was still in flight, but not visible, something's REALLY wrong here...

I need to catch up with what we are saying about cloaking technology and its connection to this case...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Liquesence
reply to post by Logarock

You know, after the first day of lost contact, I saw a tweet from some media outlet saying the plane "may have" crashed. My reply was, what else could have happened? Did it cross into another dimension? Take a trip to the twilight zone? Become invisible?

Back to more plausible theories, does anyone recall "Airport '77?" Could it be possible that instead of crashing/breaking apart it attempted to make a water landing a la Flight 1549 on the Hudson, but sank? Whole and in tact at the bottom of the ocean, where it now rests?

The again, the earth is a big place. It could be anywhere spread over a few miles and it would take weeks or months to locate it. But this brings transponder into question, as others have noted.

Well, lets not rule out the "implausible" theories just yet. This is way too strange now.

No country can locate any debris nor track per GPS
Cell phones still ringing
Entire plane and crew STILL missing and it is DAY 6

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Flatwoods
Imagine if someone came across a classified document that tells of a U.S. Marine Recon unit in 1968 Vietnam that finds a crashed Malaysian Airliner with advanced 21st century technology onboard. This could explain the rapid advance so semi-conductor technology since 1969 -reverse engineering at it's finest.

This isn't even 'far-out' thinking at this point in the game.

I'd say its plausible.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

markymint

#Breaking: Pentagon officials say, Malaysian plane #MH370 went down in Indian Ocean,it will take another 24hours to move ship into position.

U.S. investigators suspect missing flight #MH370 flew on for hours after lost contact.

Malaysia Airlines #MH370 flight code RETIRED replaced by #MH318; new flight now enroute Beijing from Kuala Lumpur

Is it me or does that seem like MAJOR overkill to find a possibly downed civilian plane? I can't imagine the monetary resources this is costing at this point. I would think if they seriously thought it was just wrecked in the ocean that there would be a cap on spending for a search like this.

This, IMHO, only lends more credibility of this being an operation of some sort.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
folks, just refreshed the newspaper and the headline is US military believe the plane crashed into the indian ocean: www.dailymail.co.uk... heory-going-come-REAL-information.html

i haven't had much time to read all day so i don't know if any of you have heard about this and i haven't had time to read the article, saw the headline and posted straight here.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have another far out possible twist. What if the ppl onboard that were part of this cloaking project cloaked the plane and then something went wrong and couldn't uncloak and now they're cloaked somewhere, or even worse, it crashed cloaked and the parts are floating cloaked unable to be detected.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
US Military believe missing Malaysian Airplane Crashed into INDIAN OCEAN

In this case scenario, 5.000 km away from the original Research Area, FOR SURE the DIEGO GARCIA BASE... KNOWS!

Someone have phoned to the Base?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

markymint

Is it me or does that seem like MAJOR overkill to find a possibly downed civilian plane? I can't imagine the monetary resources this is costing at this point. I would think if they seriously thought it was just wrecked in the ocean that there would be a cap on spending for a search like this.

This, IMHO, only lends more credibility of this being an operation of some sort.

To quote Shakespeare - "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much"..

Theres so much info and disinfo passing around here it smells of a military op gone bad and someone needs to buy some serious time.

Why so much interest from so many countries..was this 777 carrying a nuke or what..

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This plane landed somewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Why so much interest from so many countries

Because of few humans still have compassion and want the plane found. Some understand families would like to know why it happened.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

roadgravel

Why so much interest from so many countries

Because of few humans still have compassion and want the plane found. Some understand families would like to know why it happened.

Agree... And consider most of these countries participating in the effort are relatively close, why exactly wouldn't they help?

edit on 13-3-2014 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sorry to ask again but how much fuel did this invisible plane have on board and how far could it go ??

I've asked before but can't find the post

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Seeing that terrifying possible radius where the plane MAY have crashed or LANDED, along with the fact that none of the so called "authorities" seems to know one single fact about the whereabouts of the plane....

... I want to say chances are the plane will NEVER be found, ever...so we're basically looking at a mystery here which will never be solved. There is (as to my knowledge) no way to comb those many thousands of sqm of Indian Ocean.

It may take many years, decades maybe until some piece of debris washed ashore or is found by accident, IF (and that means IF) the plane actually crashed. This is one seriously bizarre incident for sure.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

andy1972
Sorry to ask again but how much fuel did this invisible plane have on board and how far could it go ??

I've asked before but can't find the post

7 hours of fuel. According to reports. But, a fully loaded 777 has range of apprx 9000 nautical miles.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

agree. unfortunately in a huge tragedy like this, its heart warming to see that the world can pull together at such an awful time.

edit on 53Thursday49ppAmerica/Chicago134953 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

edit on 54Thursday50ppAmerica/Chicago135054 by slippeddisc because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

slippeddisc
reply to post by roadgravel

agree. unfortunately in a huge tragedy like this, its heart warming to see that the world can pull together at such an awful time.

edit on 53Thursday49ppAmerica/Chicago134953 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

edit on 54Thursday50ppAmerica/Chicago135054 by slippeddisc because: spelling

You may be on to something with that statement....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Blahable
This plane landed somewhere.

It looks.

And 'somewhere' may not be anywhere in this dimension.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This whole Story is so strange that it wouldn't surprise me if just reappears somewhere..

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join