It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Logarock

the2ofusr1
reply to post by Skyfloating

This almost sounds like a sandy hook thing .With the new info I am sure they can also look at other radar archives to pick up the trail ...strange story more so every day .

There was a poster on the main thread that already demonstrated two separate "last location" screen shots.

If you are referring to the youtube videos, he was using different flights. Creating a fake conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Crakeur

Too many unanswered questions.

No worries, ATSers will have it figured out within days.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

roadgravel

Logarock

the2ofusr1

This almost sounds like a sandy hook thing .With the new info I am sure they can also look at other radar archives to pick up the trail ...strange story more so every day .

There was a poster on the main thread that already demonstrated two separate "last location" screen shots.

If you are referring to the youtube videos, he was using different flights. Creating a fake conspiracy.

Lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well that particular plane has a maximum range of 14,305 KM when fully fueled. That is quite the range. With the last radar reading/heading from the military that could put this plane anywhere in Europe, Russia, or Africa. I would not think it would have turned and landed back in Malaysia somewhere but anything is possible.

Wonder if we will hear about 3-D printed guns being used on this one just to up the ante a bit....

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Last night I heard a pretty good theory on the Coast To Coast show (don't criticize me, as I work graveyard shift and its the only thing interesting on)

Well as I was saying the caller said " What if the 'Terrorists' hijacked the plane, flew it under the radar to a landing pad or field where more 'Terrorists' loaded a nuke on the plane. Then they could easily just bleep back on the radar, get grounded to the nearest airport, like China. and BANG"

He said something like that, but after hearing it it kind of made sense to me. anyone else or nah?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am going to roll with they landed it in the Maldives. Plenty of religious extremism there, airport could easily handle this plane, and if the right people were involved it would be the perfect place to refuel and prepare for something big. Conspiracy hat on. Would love to find out if the passport thieves are linked to any extremist groups. Fully fueled and without passengers I believe they could hit most major cities with this plane on the globe.
edit on 3/11/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Logarock

Yes, theses sort of postulations draw fire from folks that consider such ideas come from the Looney bens ranch. The guy could have been totally serious however.....which is even worse for loved ones of the...... missing.

When there appears to be no facts available, and all info put forth are a best quess, all guesses should be considered before being completely rejected.

My personal and completely worthless opinion is that we don't have all the information. I feel much is being withheld.

We have become too clever and we have distributed way too much information, making it very difficult for TPTB to sell their stories and push their agendas. They aren't going to make it easy for us any more to blotch their game, and they are going to only give us enough information to make any early guesses to look like we are pushing conspiracies or we are looney tunes.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

As you can see from this map there are a number of cities the plane could have tried for, such as Kuala Lumpur.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

At this point, if they find this plane on radar flying somewhere, with or without transponder on, its probably going to be shot down.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Wasn't there a show a few years back during primetime which depicted an aircraft being used in a presidential assassination attempt by malevolent earth based aliens? The plot was thwarted when a benevolent set of the same aliens caused the aircraft to disappear and reappear in the desert somewhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Logarock

At this point, if they find this plane on radar flying somewhere, with or without transponder on, its probably going to be shot down.

You are watching to many movies.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

xavi1000

Logarock

You are watching to many movies.

Yea "911" the movie.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

bkfd54
Wasn't there a show a few years back during primetime which depicted an aircraft being used in a presidential assassination attempt by malevolent earth based aliens? The plot was thwarted when a benevolent set of the same aliens caused the aircraft to disappear and reappear in the desert somewhere.

I think you are talking about The Event. Was sad to see that show cancelled....kinda got into that one.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

And if you have a network in place to help you..that you have been establishing/perfecting since 2001...

What if they switch this plane, loaded with a nuke or something, with another 777 going to a major global city?

Hey, I know it sounds outrageous and implausible but so does everything else about this whole situation.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is absolutely anomalous....

Whatever it is this mistery, seems that we never forget this date...
S&f.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

it has to be a Terrorist group.

Re-rout the destination... ?

mobile phones were still ringing after the plane went missing...
no answer though so that means they must be under some kind of control.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

kosmicjack
reply to post by Vasa Croe

And if you have a network in place to help you..that you have been establishing/perfecting since 2001...

What if they switch this plane, loaded with a nuke or something, with another 777 going to a major global city?

Hey, I know it sounds outrageous and implausible but so does everything else about this whole situation.

Bingo...now lets add another twist and say this is not to make a statement but to knock out the grid of an entire country. A plane this size with a nuke flying at 30K feet would make a nice EMP. They would not think of shooting it down because it was so high in the sky so they would be trying to communicate with the pilots and talk them down, not knowing the entire time the plan was to knock a grid out somewhere....causing complete chaos and a LOT more damage than just flying it into a country and detonating.

Knocking out a grid would also allow for other possibly already coordinated attacks to occur simultaneously.

link   
If it is going to be used in a Terrorist attack my guess it will not be until late this year or next year. Too many eyes everywhere now.

link   
This news is so new that media haven't drawn a line on a map yet, but it appears the plane changed course, heading west instead of north. Further west we find India, Mauritius and then even further the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

NightSkyeB4Dawn
My personal and completely worthless opinion is that we don't have all the information. I feel much is being withheld.

I think you are exactly right. For unknown reasons, a lot of the facts are not being presented.

If the flight crashed into the sea within range of any cell towers, the phone's of the passengers that were still active should have logged into that tower/s. So if "they" have verified that no cell phone tracking was capable, that is important information. Crucial at this point.

If the plane flew under radar (200-250'), then it would have had to land fairly quickly as they burn lots of fuel at that altitude and anyone in the flight path would notice a huge jet flying right over their heads.

This is a bit too weird.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join