It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As of today Im a MILLIONAIRE!!!! you are all now officially peasants to me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yes thats right, me, Iknowstuff, has been very successful in recent endeavors in Asia and am officially a millionaire!!!!!

When I started my small company 12 months ago I considered it a small hobby and had no idea that this would be the result.

5 star hotels, expensive taxis, drinks for hot girlies in bars without needing to worry about my bankroll will be my life from now on.... at least for another week.

I just got to Laos and the exchange rate is something like 8590 Kip to $1 US, I changed $200 US today and got given a ridiculous wad of cash.

You all enjoy your miserable existences, Im off to get drunk on $1.20 1 litre bottles of beer.

So long suckers

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Take me with you

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

yeah but 5 malay bucks is like 30 aussie cents.

You whacko !!!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Good on you mate.

Those cash notes also come in handy as toilet paper after a big session on the local beer.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
So wait, you're drinking $10,000 beer?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

you are all now officially peasants to me

"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy"!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I'm happy for you, it's indeed a blessings to be free from the shackles of an economic struggling world. Just one thing I'd like you to keep in mind and won't forget, for the sake of your feeling of peace inside, which money cannot buy for you.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul,
Wisdom is better than silver and gold"

Peace bro.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Lol

Darn it I wish I could jump on a plane and become a millionaire like yourself but as a poor peasant I can not.
Can't wait for the thread telling us of your travels.
Oh and take care and behave you naughty Jedi Kittie.
Love BM xxx

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Be careful not to spend too much, or become engulfed in a wealthy lifestyle. I don't know how much money you have, but it can all disappear rather quickly if you are not careful.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Daas.
edit on 11-3-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I felt like that when I went to China. Man, some exchange rates are just too damn good.

Have fun in Laos, and be careful.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
just watch for the women with willies

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

This is probably one of the best posts on ATS.

I hope you will keep posting from your ivory tower.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

boncho
So wait, you're drinking $10,000 beer?

He's drinking a fuel truck sized keg of Guinness...One hopes.

I'm in a place right now where I am not allowed to drink alcohol...And it is depressing.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
That million can be spent in the twinkling of an eye with partying, but what a way for it to go. Enjoy yourself and I'm sure we will welcome you back into peasanthood should you be careless and carefree with your money, but not without a little bit of flack.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Pics or id didnt happen...lol

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Another wannabe authoritarian. I think I've had my fill in this lifetime.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm impressed by the lack of reading skills among some posters replying to the thread.

Maybe take a minute folks and read the post before allowing your fingers to type stuff.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

projectvxn
I'm impressed by the lack of reading skills among some posters replying to the thread.

Maybe take a minute folks and read the post before allowing your fingers to type stuff.

I think a lot of us do understand that IKnowStuff has become a 'millionaire' by exchanging his money in Laos...Any one of us could go over there today and do the same.

That being said, i still wish him luck, and congratulate him on exchanging his hard earned money.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
God bless! You have slipped the surly bonds of cash and now fly free and unhindered in balmy skies of wealth and fortune......

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Welcome to the club! (we throw coins at the poor just to watch them scurry!)

You'll be getting the club package soon. It will include staff (poorly paid, of course), too many cars to actually drive, a complete disdain for anyone, and a nice fruit basket, because everyone loves a nice fruit basket.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join