It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate my Mother and Father.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ok... that may seem unhealthy and may indicate there is unresolved issues but that isn't the case.

I have spent the last 9 years in hell sorting through memories of abuse and now the memories are all sorted. I have severed all ties with them and I have every right to feel the way I do.

My Mother is an evil abusive liar that kept me locked in a shed and treated me like the 'Jewish Dog' she believed I was.
My Father is a racist abusive loser who punched me out when I was 4 years old.

I was to them their NAZI Whore. Why? Because I was born 'imperfect'... I have a Heterochima and that meant, I was not perfect and they considered it to mean that both me and my Sister were 'whores'. My Sister was born with various eye conditions, impaired sight. She had ebony eyes... because she was born withAniridia.

I was abused despicably because the Heterochima 'meant' things to them that, unfortunately show they are ignorant racists who believe in perfection and superiority and crazy stuff like reincarnation. The Heterochima is only a Vitamin A deficiency in the womb but because it was shaped like a triangle, they considered it to be 'half of the star of David' which is Jewish.

I hate them. I hope they rot in hell and I would not spit on them if they were on fire.

I feel great. I am not their NAZI Whore or a Jewish Dog. See my Mother is the perfect Nazi ideal.... blue eyes and blonde hair, how unfortunate that she should give birth to 2 imperfect scumbags like my Sister and I.

I hate them.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Weird stuff on here today. Did your parents really keep you locked up in a shed? It can be hard, especially with abusive parents, to realize that there are other perspectives out there besides theirs.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Your post drew a chuckle from me. You don't know how lucky you are. This is one of those glass half full/glass half empty situations. You might not have had a great childhood, but after you've given the situation due consideration, you're going to realize how truly free you are. Best advice I can give you is to let go of the hate. It's a major waste of time and energy.

Curious ... do your eyes freak other people out? Mine scare the crap out of little kids and my wife gets jealous when other women stare into them. Me, I don't see them unless I'm looking into a mirror ... and I guess I'm just used to what's looking back.

Anyway ... you're gonna be just fine. Give your sister hugs whenever you can.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I am so sorry to read about your pain and what you've both been through. If you're free of them now, allow yourself to breathe and free yourself from that built-up negative energy. It takes a lot of effort to hate. I hope you will get to a place where you can shrug it off and save your energy for better things for yourself and your sister. Have you brought charges against your parents?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Thx I feel great. I am free of all of it now...took a long time though.

The hardest part was being brave enough to severe contact... once I took that step, it was baby steps for about a year, but now I am feeling stronger and I am not scared of my Mother at all now.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

my Brother said when I saw him about a year ago, I had psycho eyes... lol
I have PTSD and everyday, I feel like I have my Mother's eyes. It is just a memory of when she used to abuse me and I would stare at her...yanno when an angry person screams into your face...you may only remember their eyes first.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Thurisaz
Thx I feel great. I am free of all of it now...took a long time though.

The hardest part was being brave enough to severe contact... once I took that step, it was baby steps for about a year, but now I am feeling stronger and I am not scared of my Mother at all now.

Yeah!! That's what I'm talk in' about!! I bet you'll make a great parent too.

You hang in there and let 'the past' be the past.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This thread deserves more stars and flags. I was abused by my stepmother, but for only a short period of time. I definitely hope that you're able to recover from those memories, and start your healing process.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I commend you for your courage and bravery! You should be very proud of yourself

And I think Heterochromia is awesome and a very unique quality to have.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Your parents are idiots. They sound like a bunch of white supremesists that need their teeth kicked right the fk down their nazi throats.

Preach the forgiveness route all you want folks I feel likewise most of the time but I have zero sympathy for fascist low-lifes like this dudes parents.

What goes around comes around, they say.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Heterochromia is a damn cool condition to have. Sad to think it might be praised by a good number of parents, and both you and your sister would be loved even more for being unique. Funny, or perhaps ironic, that your parents thought they were genetically gifted but couldn't spawn non mutant babies.

(Nothing wrong with being a mutant.)

Just a heads up, the trauma of really messed up people controlling you for so long can be 10-20+ years to fully come to terms with. Recognizing their mistakes though, is the first step. Now deprogram yourself and start living life and loving yourself. If you do have kids, show them what it's like to have a real parent.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
My heart goes out to you. No one is perfect nor should they be expected to be. You did the right thing by severing ties with them and can now move forward. I wish you all the best.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

you have every right to be angry with them. Sometimes parents dont deserve much else. I had a blood father that I feared from when I was 2 to when I was 35. These days I am totaly indifferent to it. in fact I recognised that it too lost something. I didnt go to its funeral and after 30 years I still no regrets about that.

Remember, time cures everything. Just keep on living and live your own life but should the time come, be big enough to go back. people do change but until then you owe them nothing. best of luck

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Their Karma will come ......... probably when they age and they no longer have

the love, care and companionship in their later years, from their own kin.

As you sow

So shall you reap ..... Never a truer word said! And they will have many years to

dwell on and very possibly regret it!

Good Luck to you, move on and don't look back

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The best thing you can do is let go of the hate.

It sounds like something a Jedi would say but it comes from experience. When I was about four I nearly drowned due to my mothers drunken incompetence, and not long after that my father tried to drown me. Then my mother died and my fathers crap continued until he died just before I hit puberty.

For years I hated them. I hated them for being irresponsible enough to bring me into this world, and I hated the tainted genes that they passed onto me. But they haunted me in my dreams for years, until the day I finally decided to let go of my hatred and accept the cards I was dealt, believe me a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders.

Nowadays they were my parents in a purely biological sense. When I let go of their memories the hate went with it, and your hatred of your parents will linger as long as you want it there. I hope you can find some peace because you will a better person for it.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Don't hate them- pity them! Bottom line is, you have your head on straight, and they are obviously not firing on all cylinders. I understand your pain, so you've got a friend right here.

I knew about Heterochromia, though I never knew it was called that. I've always thought it was a wonderful trait for someone to have.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

According to the Bible that makes you a good Christian. You're good to go.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

wow.. could you post up the verse or where it actually says that a mark (heterochima) in an eye means it is something good...
cos that is the first I have ever heard it was a good thing to have.

I went to church when I was a child and I was told that it was a 'mark of sin'...

Needless to say, I don't have anything to do with religion either.

cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Sorry my friend...but try and let go. And remember. In the end...the love you take (away-with you)...is equal to the love YOU make.*

So hard as it is...try and forgive. Even if its incredibly hard to forget.

Blessings.

*Thanks to Lennon/McCartney-The End

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Someday they will need someone to take care of then, when older, be kind with them, and try to help them as much as you can. Then they will realize that you are good after all the pain you lived. Show them that you are different , not like them, and there's no hard feelings. Then you will see, ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join