It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything I am is under attack!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Can we call him Steve, cause for me it's hard to picture this "Bob" caring because mentally I picture this guy;

Googling this img I discover this.

‘Historic’ verdict slaps ‘Smiling Bob’ with 25-year jail sentence

By Shane Starling, 27-Aug-2008

The founder of Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals, Steve Warshak, has this morning been handed a 25-year jail sentence and his company ordered to forfeit $500 million by a federal court that found him guilty on 93 counts of conspiracy, fraud and money laundering.

www.nutraingredients-usa.com...

The messed up part? I did not know his name was going to be Steve when I started this post.

.......... . . . my bad, pretty sure I just went kinda off on a tangent there...

Steve should relax, at least nobody makes us eat babies, yet.
edit on 10-3-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

schuyler

WatchingFromtheShadows
A non-white lesbian woman with no kids, who despises the hate spread by "christians," who just wants others to leave her to live her life in peace.

I realize this thread could turn nasty in a split second, so this reply is by way of an attempt to let people understand where Bob is coming from. You have reacted personally as if Bob is attacking you. I don't think that is true.

1. You are non-white. This is GOOD. It's BETTER than being white and, in this day and age, can get you extra points, not only socially, but literally. Of course, this is to address the sins of the past, but in truth you'd still get the points even if your Dad was an Army officer and Bob's was a private. Your not like Bob, and all other things being equal, this can be a clear advantage!

2. You are a lesbian. This is GOOD. It's better than being straight because it is politically correct and expected, even, if for nothing else than as a reaction to those hated men who are, if nothing else, invasive. You're not like straight Bob, and this makes you a better person. It's best to avoid men. After all, they are bigger, and they smell. And they're often hairy. (Yuck!)

3. You have no kids. That is GOOD because you recognize what a plague humans are on this planet and are working to rid the Earth of accursed humans who are ruining it. In fact, if humans could be wiped off the face of the Earth, starting first with Europe and all its descendants, the world would be a better place. You're not like Bob with his three kids, and this makes you a better person, a better citizen of the Earth.

4. You despise Christians (who spread hate, you say, which means if they disagree with your lesbianism, they must be HATERS. It can't be from a moral position.) This is GOOD because everyone knows Christians are idiots anyway and the fact they have a moral code that has some sort of external source is also idiotic because after all, you are your own moral authority and ought to be able to do and live any damn well you please because

5. You just want to live your life in peace. Well, maybe, except that this doesn't sound all that peaceful, plus the extra points can come in useful. In fact, even the threat of using them can be useful and besides, it's REALLY COOL to be non-Bob, because that makes you a better person!

So congratulations. By virtue of your non-Bob status, you are a whole lot better than Bob! And that is VERY cool!

I'm sorry if you misconstrued my post. I never meant to imply that I was anything other than Equal to "Bob." I respect Bobs beliefs. All I ask is that my beliefs be respected as well. Seems fair enough to me...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Poor Bob.

Let us know when he's really under attack. Sounds like he wouldnt handle it too well.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Lysergic
Can we call him Steve, cause for me it's hard to picture this "Bob" caring because mentally I picture this guy;

Googling this img I discover this.

‘Historic’ verdict slaps ‘Smiling Bob’ with 25-year jail sentence

By Shane Starling, 27-Aug-2008

The founder of Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals, Steve Warshak, has this morning been handed a 25-year jail sentence and his company ordered to forfeit $500 million by a federal court that found him guilty on 93 counts of conspiracy, fraud and money laundering.

www.nutraingredients-usa.com...

The messed up part? I did not know his name was going to be Steve when I started this post.

.......... . . . my bad, pretty sure I just went kinda off on a tangent there...

Steve should relax, at least nobody makes us eat babies, yet.
edit on 10-3-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

No good. Steve is doomed. I should know.lmao

Why is it always a Steve?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I say why worry about what anybody thinks about you just live a good honest life the way you want.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Buddyweiser
I say why worry about what anybody thinks about you just live a good honest life the way you want.

It seems Steve isn't worried about what others think of him, rather Steve is worried about what other people do in their privacy, Steve is worried about views, opinions thoughts and beliefs, religious ideology, that are not the same as his.

This why Steve is no longer smiling.

"Lo que le pasó a antaño"
-El Stevo

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

He explained that people walk up to him on a regular basis and ask if all three of the kids are his and make disgusted faces when he answers “yes.”

I don't get this one. Is it because they are his or because he has 3 of them??? Or something else that I'm missing??? Because I'm not seeing the problem here.

Does a :

Mexican or black or Indian or Asian…. woman who hates guns and has several homosexual friends
and works 70 hrs a week for the IRS and has only one kid from a one night stand ten years ago and watches all the new best TV shows and works out in a fancy gym but would never go for a walk in the woods and is atheist and thinks gutting a fish is gross……..

Does that person feel like they are under attack too?

Probably not so much nowadays but I'm sure they felt that way in the past. I guess this makes us all even now then.

I'd say he has a valid point with some or most of that stuff, but he sure seems to be a "glass half empty" kind of guy. He should probably stop letting all the propaganda get to him though.

After all, look at all the stuff he has to be happy about, like:
I am a male
I am white
I am hetero sexual
I have a wife (who doesn’t work but chose to stay home with the kids)
I have three kids
I work for myself
I am a Christian
I own guns
I like to read instead of watch TV
I chose to homeschool my kids
I like to hunt and fish and camp out in the wilds
I feel it is important to prepare for the worst but hope for the best

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I am a male
I am white
I am hetero sexual
I have a wife (who doesn’t work but chose to stay home with the kids)
I have three kids
I work for myself
I am a Christian
I own guns
I like to read instead of watch TV
I chose to homeschool my kids
I think homosexuality is wrong
I like to hunt and fish and camp out in the wilds
I feel it is important to prepare for the worst but hope for the best
I feel the government is completely corrupt and simply being held up by the fake MSM media

Otherwise known as: 1st world problems

Yup, sucks to be him...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bob is a white American male with at least a little money. Nobody on the planet has it easier than Bob. I am getting pretty tired of people like Bob complaining.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
(1) Tell Bob to relax. Society evolves. There's nothing that can be done about it.

(2) But with that in mind...

UxoriousMagnus
He explained how the government attacks him through predatory taxes made to go after small business owners.

As a "small business owner" myself… and have been most of my professional life -- I've not seen this one. However, those who do not get proper legal/accounting advice, could be caught in what appears to be predatory taxes.

He explained how the media portrays all men, gun owners, homeschoolers, dads, Christians, whites as useless idiots of an age long past.

Well… to some extent, we are. We (see above) are a vestige of an age that is no longer relevant to future society. We are the last adult generation who has a one-degree separation (grandparents) from a generation where many had no choice but to hunt for food, build their own house, get to school in tough conditions, make their own clothes, etc. We have one foot in a barbaric past, and another in a _______ future. It's a tough spot.

a) Homeschool - my kids were briefly homeschooled, don't recommend it. It's better to be involved in and augment their structured eduction (yeah, I said it).

b) guns - the original need for guns (see above) is gone, a growing number of people never fired a gun, and don't plan to. This societal evolution is obvious.

c) Christians - the draw of religion has been fading for a few decades, and is only getting worse.

He explained that people walk up to him on a regular basis and ask if all three of the kids are his and make disgusted faces when he answers “yes.”

Why doesn't he say "get your smarmy smug ass the F outta-here!"

He explained that every movie or TV show now forces the homosexual lifestyle down our throats even though they only make up about 3-5% of the population.

But a very large percentage of the performing and creative arts are homosexual. It's no surprise when you consider that.

Side note: the two homosexual Creative Directors I worked for in advertising were far superior people/talent to the three other heterosexual creative directors I worked with.

He explained how the media and politicians still to this day try to make all whites out to be racist.

A lot are… many who are don't realize how deeply racist/bigoted they really are.

Now… that being said... maybe Bob should move to Arizona.

As an atheist who appears "progressive" to conservatives and has no need for guns and generally prefers the humor/personality of homosexual males in a social setting and who thinks the earth is warming and has complete trust in science --- I feel "under attack" in Arizona!!

edit on 11-3-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I know blacks Asians and whiteys who are racist, in fact one black person I know calls other blacks monkeys (less evolved, they were another tribe).
A Chinese guy I know wants to stop Chinese immigration and some Europeans would gladly kill other Europeans.

White racism exists but so does racism in all other cultures.

I think white people are singled out in most cases.
I am sure I am not racist but probably am

Bob/Steve, is on the money, the ptb want us to feel bad about ourselves, send us on a guilt trip

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Under Attack?

We are ALL under Attack!

So then, whats 'Bob' planning on doing about it?

Because there is NO point bitching unless one has a plan of ACTION to take!

Or does "Bob' plan on being a Bitch?

Expressing ones opinion under the 1st is WORTHLESS, unless one is willing to back it up by expressing ones opinion under the 2nd!

I bet 'Bob', with 3 kids, wife and a lifestyle of his own, is unwilling to kill or be killed for any of the reasons he stated.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't know ""Bob"" personally so i can't sit here and clock him, he may feel he is being attacked.. but Gurl this world is not Burger King, we can't have it our way.

i've felt like i've been attacked for the 23 years i've existed, for being Gay and being a Drag Queen and being Feminine and Flamboyant, but what other people think about me is none of my business.

i mean it's all in perspective, he is saying he is being attacked for Disliking Homosexuals, and i feel i am being attacked for being homosexual

until the world learns compassion it will always be divided

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
He should go and use facebook. Everybody likes just anything there.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Darth_Prime

i mean it's all in perspective, he is saying he is being attacked for Disliking Homosexuals, and i feel i am being attacked for being homosexual

until the world learns compassion it will always be divided

That is enough of a statement right there, that if everyone would remind themselves of that simple yet crucial insight into how we interact, it would wipe out approx. 50% of the problems we all share daily on this planet." Maybe 80% even.
edit on 11-3-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Bob seems like an average white collar Joe...I mean Bob.

But Bob needs to realize that he is not an exception to the rule, and the rules shouldn't change just for Bob.

IMO Bob has it pretty damn sweet, unlike Bob from Philly who can't afford rent let alone guns, or Bob from new Orleans who's lost his job due to outsourcing.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Bob is no more under attack than any other complex structure in the universe is. Entropy, change, is the only certainty in the universe, and the world that Bob inhabits is changing, the country he lives in is changing. I can understand him not liking those changes, because from his perspective, they are not healthy.

However, I think there is a difference between being unhappy with changes which are being made in the way his nation operates, and being under attack. When you are under attack, there are only two things to do. Fight or die. If he had time to formulate a list of his concerns, he was not under attack, just feeling disenfranchised, and they are very different things, believe me!

That said, I feel his concern myself, about my own nation. Mind you, ever since I was young, I was aware that my upbringing was not conducive to living in modern society. I have come to terms with that over the years, and imagine that similar feelings have been had by members of every generation.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Tell 'Bob' to relax and take a chill pill.

He's still king of the heap, but he's stressing out because everyone he doesn't like wants to be thought of as equal to him. You see, Bob is an old hypocrite when it comes to equality because in his eyes you can only be equal to him if you agree with everything he says and believes in.

The rest of is out here in Bob's world still respect him, because yes he can be a nice guy. If he would just learn to understand that there is more than one correct answer in many life situations then he'd get his sense of worth in society back.
edit on 11-3-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
yes bob is under attack and so is WatchingFromtheShadows, schuyler and SkepticOverlord. We have reached a point in our society were we are just about as diverse as we have ever been in human history (although we've still got a long way to go.)

Despite this there are still people on all sides that seem to believe that, to protect they're own race/religion/culture/sexual orientation/etc they have to either try and find ways to make the lives of people who are different difficult (either through legislation or discrimination) or to belittle and mock their differences at every opportunity.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

so if someone in the west has a problem they should just shut up because someone has it worse?

so when the gay community fights for the right to gay marriage we should, dismiss it as them simply moaning about a first world problem, I mean after all at least its legal here unlike in a lot (if not all) of Africa.

Dismissing a feeling, belief or cause that is important to someone as simply being a "first world problem" is childish and insulting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join