It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel PM blast world hypocrisy over Iranian missiles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

g146541
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Thoughts?

I'm sure these did not come from Iran, but if they did...
I wish they had the foresight to install remote detonators.
Nitwityahoo is just angry that the world is onto terroristic israeli false flags, may israel fall sooner than later, for the worlds sake.

They were made in SYRIA and came via Iran..how convenient.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Too obvious. So obvious that reality would NEVER happen in real life.

AAC

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
LMAO…

10-15 seconds of this funny clip shows something looks like a couple of pipes (no indication of being missiles or rockets) and the rest of it are about to show the IDF military drill propaganda clips somewhere else.

And then we have this boohoobenny with clearly photoshoped missiles behind him.

I always wonder what is a difference between IDF terrorists and the Somali pirates? They both attack/board ships in international water, they both taking hostages and they both looking for something to blackmail.

Is this legal?

edit on 11-3-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

amkia
LMAO…

10-15 seconds of this funny clip shows something looks like a couple of pipes (no indication of being missiles or rockets) and the rest of it are about to show the IDF military drill propaganda clips somewhere else.

And then we have this boohoobenny with clearly photoshoped missiles behind him.

I always wonder what is a difference between IDF terrorists and the Somali pirates? They both attack/board ships in international water, they both taking hostages and they both looking for something to blackmail.

Is this legal?

edit on 11-3-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

Its not, but dont tell that to the chosen ones, they will find some link between you and iran and (try to) bomb you.
I just wish nazisrael would reap what they have sown for the last half century.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

Eilat (Israel) (AFP) - Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused the world of "hypocrisy" over Iran on Monday as he unveiled a shipment of arms allegedly dispatched to Gaza by Tehran.

Standing in front of a vast display of weapons seized last week from a vessel in the Red Sea, Netanyahu launched a blistering attack on the West over its apparent disregard for Iran's alleged attempts to supply longer-range rockets to Palestinian militants.

In a highly-publicised speech from Eilat port, where the weapons had been unloaded, Netanyahu said he had only heard a handful of "softly-worded condemnations of Iran" over its "murderous delivery" which came to light just days before EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton made a landmark visit to Tehran.

"We have been witness to the smiles and the handshakes between representatives of the West and the heads of the Iranian regime in Tehran, even as these missiles were being unloaded here in Eilat," he said.

Could it be because the international community doesn't believe the Israelis?

Iran had already said it had no part in that shipment.

Israel supposedly has evidence that Iran planned the shipment but thus far have not disclosed those details.

I do not remember a time in recent history where Israel's declarations were disregarded so easily.

I wonder if this is enough reason for Israel to luanch an attack, using this as a excuse.

Btw, I love the backdrop of pointed missiles behind the PM.

Thoughts?

AAC

They got the intel from the Americans...They didn't make it up...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Netanyahoo can credit himself with one thing, that he has destroyed Israel's credibility by himself and some of his Cabinet's members. Once your integrity has gone, you can never get it back.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

TDawg61
So the Iranians get busted red handed.Then nothing but condemnations for...Israel!Always the same posters,with the same ridiculous premises and all without any damn proof.This sic the Jew mentality sickens me and i fear damages these boards credibility.

What proof does Israel have that these actually came from Iran and have they made the evidence they have open to public inspection? And how is it every time Benny comes to the states they suddenly stop a shipment of weapons from Iran? Somebody needs to tell Iran if you want to smuggle weapons don't do it when Benny is in the states because that seems to be the only time they look for weapons. Funny how Benny isn't complaining about how other nations aren't saying anything about Israel's act of piracy of boarding yet another ship that they had no right to board because the ship wasn't in their waters.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

boymonkey74
If they want to go to war with Iran why drag the USA or any other country in?.
I would love to visit Iran, I know the most lovely Disney princess and she is from Iran....Oh to be 20 years younger

They want to drag the USA in because they want Americans to die for them. Why get your own people killed fighting another nation when you can lie enough to get another nation to send their people to die for you. Israel can't handle Iran and they know it.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Iscool

Wait so American intel is always right?

Like the wmd's eh?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Iscool

Wait so American intel is always right?

Like the wmd's eh?

Nice rebuttal. However, I wouldn't bet on that remark being true. Where is it posted that they got their intel from USA?

AAC

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
Is it just me, or do those missiles look like they're made of paper mache? Are these the same missiles from Iran that have English writing on the containers?

Yes the Iranians build and market weapons with English markings. Think about it? Does everyone speak Farsi? English is used simply to avoid confusion. Even the international arms industries use English as a standard. The Iranians are no different with their DIO Defense Industries Organization. That includes the crates they came in. Can you not understand that using international language solves all the problems and especially with armaments?

The Iranain 120mm HE-RA mortars found on the ship had standard Iranian DIO stencils on them.

DIO sales brochure

Defense Industries Organization (D.I.O) is one of the main affiliated subsidiaries of Ministry of Defense and Support of Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran as a completely state-owned organization is presenting its d uties and relative missions in the field of production and supply for the meeting of requirements of the Armed Forces of I.R. of Iran and also export of products, engineering and technical services.

DIO website

edit on 11/3/2014 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Israel apparently has all the hidden details about where the weapons came from and where they were going. If that is the case why didn't they wait for the shipment to arrive and arrest those that were saying to pick them up? That way they could capture alleged terrorist while also showing the world what they are up against.

I love how they said that the captain of the ship and the crew didn't know the ship had missiles on it. That way they eludes my questioning about where they came from and where they were going.

This is classic setup. Clean and without people to expose the setup.

I'm not buying it. Neither is the international community.

People may say, why would Israel do this? Well, besides the obvious reasons, look at their Massad. Their slogan is, "war by deception."

AAC

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

TDawg61
So the Iranians get busted red handed.Then nothing but condemnations for...Israel!Always the same posters,with the same ridiculous premises and all without any damn proof.This sic the Jew mentality sickens me and i fear damages these boards credibility.

after the 5 dancing israelis at 911...
unfortunately that proof works both ways..
and we haven't seen any

remember there was the uss liberty...and there was no gulf of tonkin..

and to say the boards like this one are less credible because they don't buy megaphones professional balony artists
thats very insulting to every one here who would believe in Israel if she was only believable

please don't make me post the video
"anti antisemitism: its a trick we always use it"
edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
stencils...oooh,
well now, thats a little more ironclad

maybe an impartial court with proper jurisprudence...

here let me give an example of what proof looks like

It turned out, Finkel said, to be “one of the most important human documents ever discovered.”

Finkel is aware his discovery may cause consternation among believers in the biblical story. When 19th-century British Museum scholars first learned from cuneiform tablets that the Babylonians had a flood myth, they were disturbed by its striking similarities to the story of Noah.
“Already in 1872 people were writing about it in a worried way — what does it mean that holy writ appears on this piece of Weetabix?” he joked, referring to a cereal similar in shape to the tablet.
Finkel has no doubts.
“I'm sure the story of the flood and a boat to rescue life is a Babylonian invention,” he said.
He believes the tale was likely passed on to the Jews during their exile in Babylon in the 6th century B.C.
And he doesn't think the tablet provides evidence the ark described in the Bible existed. He said it's more likely that a devastating real flood made its way into folk memory, and has remained there ever since.
“I don't think the ark existed — but a lot of people do,”

triblive.com...

no semitic noah
no semitic god
no signed deed to palistien

there

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago40 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Christian and Muslim children greetings from the children of Israel, dies with love topwar.ru...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hav you ever wondered about the anti-semitism laws. They are hardly democratic.

In fact they also should be extended to protect all the semitic peoples and not just one group of semites.

Ultimately should we have laws that protect any behaviour by a erratic, nuclear armed group in the world today when democracy for all is lauded as the best way ahead for all countries.

In the UK we appear to have a group of private police who watch every action of the public in order to prosecute under these laws. A footballer was recently done and in truth most of the country would never even have heard of his touching his arm in some manner that led to this prosecution. We even had well known celebrities complaining about this obscure act which I actually wonder if they had even witnessed themselves.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

If they are «smuggled version and clearly illegal» according to the arms deal then why should be “marked in any language” ??

Imagine YOU doing something “illegal”, will you leave your signature behind..?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join