It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel PM blast world hypocrisy over Iranian missiles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Eilat (Israel) (AFP) - Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused the world of "hypocrisy" over Iran on Monday as he unveiled a shipment of arms allegedly dispatched to Gaza by Tehran.

Standing in front of a vast display of weapons seized last week from a vessel in the Red Sea, Netanyahu launched a blistering attack on the West over its apparent disregard for Iran's alleged attempts to supply longer-range rockets to Palestinian militants.

In a highly-publicised speech from Eilat port, where the weapons had been unloaded, Netanyahu said he had only heard a handful of "softly-worded condemnations of Iran" over its "murderous delivery" which came to light just days before EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton made a landmark visit to Tehran.

"We have been witness to the smiles and the handshakes between representatives of the West and the heads of the Iranian regime in Tehran, even as these missiles were being unloaded here in Eilat," he said.

Could it be because the international community doesn't believe the Israelis?

Iran had already said it had no part in that shipment.

Israel supposedly has evidence that Iran planned the shipment but thus far have not disclosed those details.

I do not remember a time in recent history where Israel's declarations were disregarded so easily.

I wonder if this is enough reason for Israel to luanch an attack, using this as a excuse.

Btw, I love the backdrop of pointed missiles behind the PM.

Thoughts?

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah, saw this as a subhead when I was copying the plane missing headline off the FoxsNews website and was just about to post this too.

What I think is that this smells a bit of two things to me: 1. They aren't getting enough attention paid to what is of prime and constant importance to Netty and 2. They are taking an opportunity to throw in with the mess that's happening in that part of the world now with Russia, one of Iran's buds.

Very typical behavior.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Netanyahu reminds me of my Ex Wife.. She was a Sniveling B*tch too !!

AnAbsoluteCreation

Eilat (Israel) (AFP) - Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused the world of "hypocrisy" over Iran on Monday as he unveiled a shipment of arms allegedly dispatched to Gaza by Tehran.

Standing in front of a vast display of weapons seized last week from a vessel in the Red Sea, Netanyahu launched a blistering attack on the West over its apparent disregard for Iran's alleged attempts to supply longer-range rockets to Palestinian militants.

In a highly-publicised speech from Eilat port, where the weapons had been unloaded, Netanyahu said he had only heard a handful of "softly-worded condemnations of Iran" over its "murderous delivery" which came to light just days before EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton made a landmark visit to Tehran.

"We have been witness to the smiles and the handshakes between representatives of the West and the heads of the Iranian regime in Tehran, even as these missiles were being unloaded here in Eilat," he said.

Could it be because the international community doesn't believe the Israelis?

Iran had already said it had no part in that shipment.

Israel supposedly has evidence that Iran planned the shipment but thus far have not disclosed those details.

I do not remember a time in recent history where Israel's declarations were disregarded so easily.

I wonder if this is enough reason for Israel to luanch an attack, using this as a excuse.

Btw, I love the backdrop of pointed missiles behind the PM.

Thoughts?

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Thoughts?

I'm sure these did not come from Iran, but if they did...
I wish they had the foresight to install remote detonators.
Nitwityahoo is just angry that the world is onto terroristic israeli false flags, may israel fall sooner than later, for the worlds sake.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Is it just me, or do those missiles look like they're made of paper mache? Are these the same missiles from Iran that have English writing on the containers?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I just wish someone would just blast/slap his mouth off .

If he wants Iran to give it up maybe he should turn over his missiles if not then they Iranians have just as much of a right to defend themselves also .

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

What is interesting to me is that the sheer number of missiles greatly outsizes the space on the boat these were found with cement covering them. Granted, there could have been other cavities, but the video showed small tight quarters.

AAC
edit on 10-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I think both Benny and John McCain should have dinner together since they both are drooling at the thought of going to war with Iran. Maybe after dinner they could both straddle one of those missiles behind Benny and ride them into Iran like Slim Pikens.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Seeing as Israel not only has nukes pointed at Iran but also has refused to sign up to all treatys regulating WMD's that all the other nuclear powers are signed up too, quite frankly I cant blame Iran one little bit.

soon as Israel start playing by the rules the rest of the civilized world have to follow I will have some more sympathy, until then? screw them!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

WeRpeons

I think both Benny and John McCain should have dinner together since they both are drooling at the thought of going to war with Iran. Maybe after dinner they could both straddle one of those missiles behind Benny and ride them into Iran like Slim Pikens.

Touché.

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So the Iranians get busted red handed.Then nothing but condemnations for...Israel!Always the same posters,with the same ridiculous premises and all without any damn proof.This sic the Jew mentality sickens me and i fear damages these boards credibility.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Stinkinyahoo and Pootin and two people that I don't like. If Stinkyahoo doesn't like them having missiles as well as him then he needs to do something about it, shut up, quit b##ching and deal with it, just leave us out of it, crappy allies. I don't hate both countries I just wish we had nothing to do with them. They only account for 15% of oil that comes here, we have enough, cmon, look at the gulf, it never stops, ya cant hardly make it stop..
edit on 10-3-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Sure, go ahead and defend the modern day Gestapo.

Listen. If the international community is not backing these claims, they must know something we don't ( like the whole story is BS).

But go ahead and blindly support them. Just don't try to belittle those that see through the BS.

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

And guess what... Who cares if Iran was supplying missiles? What are we supposed yo do, cry and point fingers?

Don't other countries supply weapons to other countries fights all the time?

What makes Israel so important? Exactly.

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If they want to go to war with Iran why drag the USA or any other country in?.
I would love to visit Iran, I know the most lovely Disney princess and she is from Iran....Oh to be 20 years younger

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So. I'm gonna say it. Did Israel set up the Iranian connection on the missing flight?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by g146541

What is interesting to me is that the sheer number of missiles greatly outsizes the space on the boat these were found with cement covering them. Granted, there could have been other cavities, but the video showed small tight quarters.

is there any way to verify when/where those missiles were actually came from...they could of been confiscated years ago ,,from who knows where,, & used for propaganda purposes just such as this... the uniform of the soldiers in the video ,,seems to have changed at the 55 second mark ,, just when they are showing a missile.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
YAWN.....Bibi bangin-on bout big bad bombs from Iran again

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I love how they know every single detail of what was going to happen with the bombs.

Link

If they know so much tell us the evidence so the international community can get behind them. If not, stop whining, we don't need to back you.

AAC

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

It seems, the missiles anyway ended up where they were meant to, so, everybody should be happy.

NjetAnYahoo is a grand scale war monger, and this solely because external pressure, war, is for him just a way to stay in power. A reckless, scrupuless politician, who does not care which are the ramifications of his actions on a wider scale.

That said, Israel has a huge gap to rework what comes to road to peace. As well as its adversaries.
edit on 11-3-2014 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join