Truth, Mastery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
True mastery is manifesting change through internal dialogue and change. In essence mastery is mastering yourself. No rituals needed, no astrology, no magick. However this is deeply esoteric and magical. isolating aspects of your identity and self processes and becoming aware of the mondaine will enable you to discard and make room to change. These internals dialogue changes and the isolation of automated uncontrolled parts of your personality is what's going to bring you down a path of mastery. As you begin to uncover and master yourself your external world will then reflect he change.

This requires self honesty and personal responsibility for yourself, your actions and your emotions and feelings.

It comes down to being aware of your choices and deciding rather then making your identity automatic you choose.

Anyway I'm on a cell phone he bak later to comment.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

S+F. But can you elaborate what do you mean when you say "internal dialogue"? Dialog between or among whom?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

onequestion
True mastery is manifesting change through internal dialogue and change. In essence mastery is mastering yourself. No rituals needed, no astrology, no magick. However this is deeply esoteric and magical. isolating aspects of your identity and self processes and becoming aware of the mondaine will enable you to discard and make room to change. These internals dialogue changes and the isolation of automated uncontrolled parts of your personality is what's going to bring you down a path of mastery. As you begin to uncover and master yourself your external world will then reflect he change.

This requires self honesty and personal responsibility for yourself, your actions and your emotions and feelings.

It comes down to being aware of your choices and deciding rather then making your identity automatic you choose.

Anyway I'm on a cell phone he bak later to comment.

Cool avatar by the way. You forgot to mention the most important part I think. As the individual changes, and the surrounding individuals do not at the same rate, a gap is widened and the circle of associates becomes less compatible. It seems like the only solution is to move and reintegrate with more resonant people, or alternatively I guess a person could manipulate their associates to suit their agenda. I find people all want honesty but very few will actually be able to accept or handle it especially when it comes to self image. Truth lol everyone wants it, kills nearly everyone haha

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

True mastery for me means to still the mind and purify ones self from carnal desires, especially sexual ones.

Eta: I agree with your thoughts on internal dialoge.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

But can you elaborate what do you mean when you say "internal dialogue"? Dialog between or among whom?

On a personal level i have internal dialogue in a way where i review events. Its really a form of manifestation and conjuring in the most practical sense of the word. I have begun to isolate these "dialogues" by becoming aware of them and in turn stopping them.

Sometimes internal dialogue also includes mantras. When i catch myself on a "journey" persay, i have to make the choice to stop manifesting in this way, or conjuring if you like.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

Cool avatar by the way.

Thanks.

You forgot to mention the most important part I think. As the individual changes, and the surrounding individuals do not at the same rate, a gap is widened and the circle of associates becomes less compatible. It seems like the only solution is to move and reintegrate with more resonant people, or alternatively I guess a person could manipulate their associates to suit their agenda. I find people all want honesty but very few will actually be able to accept or handle it especially when it comes to self image. Truth lol everyone wants it, kills nearly everyone haha

I notice that when a change has truly present itself it automatically comes to fruition in the material world.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

onequestion

Cool avatar by the way.

Thanks.

You forgot to mention the most important part I think. As the individual changes, and the surrounding individuals do not at the same rate, a gap is widened and the circle of associates becomes less compatible. It seems like the only solution is to move and reintegrate with more resonant people, or alternatively I guess a person could manipulate their associates to suit their agenda. I find people all want honesty but very few will actually be able to accept or handle it especially when it comes to self image. Truth lol everyone wants it, kills nearly everyone haha

I notice that when a change has truly present itself it automatically comes to fruition in the material world.

That is where it is a little different. For me the opportunities manifest but I still have to take them with free will. It is not automatic for me. And these opportunities are filled with both polarities. I just tend to notice what is what.
I think it is magnetism but by no means mystical or magical to myself. I still have to do my part for me you know in order to build on the platforms that blow through the wind.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I see what your saying. I agree there is the choice.

For me the choice is within and once the choice is truly made it reflects in the way i handle the outside world.

Were thinking along the same lines.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Great thread and thanks for posting this. My understanding is that our Being has been evolving through the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms for 10 of thousands of years. This was an automatic / mechanical process. Now that we have attained the level of intellectual animal in humanoid form (we are not Human yet), we must use self-will in order to continue back to Spirit with full mastery. The 3 factors of the initiate are:

1. Death - death of the legions of defects (individual egos created over many lifetimes)
2. Birth - Building of the Solar Bodies (Solar Astral, Solar Mental and Solar Causal)
3. Sacrifice - Service to mankind (especially teaching the Truth and helping others on the Path)

There are many tools that we can use including: meditation, alchemy, prayer, internal dialogue, astral projection, SOL (Subject, Object, Location exercise), being present (remembering the Being) and others.

If you want true mastery that leads to adeptship and higher levels (boddisatva, buddha, Christ, etc.) then these 3 factors must be worked with and a certain level of achievement attained.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

onequestion

I see what your saying. I agree there is the choice.

For me the choice is within and once the choice is truly made it reflects in the way i handle the outside world.

Were thinking along the same lines.

Removed my post
edit on 11-3-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Truth?
Subjective truth?
Perhaps.
Objective truth?
I strongly doubt it.

Not all paths lead to the same destination.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HarbingerOfShadows

Our ability to relate to reality is identified as the Present.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Reality.
Also a subjective word.
Especially when we use it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Our capacity to understand reality is limited, the extent to which we relate to it with the common sense's.

The common sense's provide us with an internal representation, a glimpse of all there is.

The past can be understood as an aspect of the present in relation to the effect upon electron orbit upon space/time.

An effect similar to dropping a pebble in a lake.

The future and past are part and parcel of events in the present.

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

HarbingerOfShadows
reply to post by Kashai

Reality.
Also a subjective word.
Especially when we use it.

The "word" is subjective.
The "perspective" of it is subjective...
but reality itself is not subjective.

The word water is subjective, because it is just a concept based on what people experienced and believed about it. Actual water does exist though and when you experience the reality of water, then you Know the truth. You actually know what 'wetness' feels like.

You can focus on "choices", you can focus on "doing" something...
but you can also allow yourself to relax and just focus on "being" something.
Once that happens, you don't have to worry about your 'choices' because they'll all be coming from that specific state of mind.

You can focus on actions : do not kill, do not steal, do not harm, do not deceive others, do not manipulate other...

or you can just focus on your condition "be compassionate" and then you won't have to worry about specific action because you already won't be doing them because of your compassion.
edit on 13-3-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
For anything that is alive the moment is something

And then there are memories and potential based upon
conditions in the present due to development from the past.

edit on 13-3-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I feel ya and understand the internal dialogue as our decision making process and contemplative exercises to determine truth as well as be truth(ful).
Imo, one has to learn to check their ego for this process of truth. Within ego is pride which can sometimes keep us from the truth as well as our own truth. Our heightened defensiveness puts us on guard and makes us think less of others well being. Fear is a big factor too, and fear puts us in survival mode, which can mean taking care of oneself with less regard for the big picture and how we handle information amongst ourselves.

Another barrier to truth is judgement, particularly conditioned superficial judgment. So I would say we have to quell our judgments at times for truth to reveal itself within and without.
Buddhists must be some truthful folks eh?

Now I know all this, but do not always apply it, but I try. Maintaing the awareness helps and your thread has done just that so thanks,

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
From the context of an infinity the present encompasses all reality

In reality consciousness is possible

Consciousness could be infinite
because of the Present
edit on 13-3-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No worldview is based off of "Water is wet." however.
A person's reality is their perception of reality.
A person, is a highly subjective creature.
It's how, it seems, our minds seem geared to work.
So, my natural question is, can we truly deem anything "objective", really?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

We are all lost in the plane of Maya (illusion). This Earth that we see around us is the lowest and densest plane of existence. The astral world that we travel in when we dream is the lower astral (and the highest level of Hell) which is polluted with all of the ego driven thoughts from time immemorial. We do not possess enough consciousness currently to sift the wheat from the chaff of this illusion. We have to purify our vehicles, meditate and gain CONSCIOUS experience in the astral before we can start to see objective truth. Don't let the black lodge deceive you into thinking objective truth does not exist.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Klipothian because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join