It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Lanza’s father speaks out: He’d have killed me too

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Thanks...appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Lanza's parents are Gun fans... I don't think they advocate Gun Control Laws so therefore I don't think they had a motive!!!

Lanza's parents are supposedly gun fans. I don't know them personally and the only information I have about them comes to me through the mass media, which I have every reason to believe has lied to us (or misinformed) at least as often as it has been truthful. So what do I really know about Adam Lanza or his parents? All I know if that I've been told a bunch of stuff about them by people I don't trust. So I feel it's fine to speculate about what the truth may or may not be.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Well you're no doubt entitled too!!!
& I respect that fully!

As I said its thin ice on ATS when speculating anything to do with Sandy Hook, it's the only SH thread I've involved myself in because of the restrictions and my suspicions!!!

What I would say is he was brought to Guns via his father throughout his life, therefore I would assume that his father is not a fan of Gun Control!!!

It was besides my original point anyways, even if his parents hated Guns, they couldn't have done this if the Boy indeed had Asperger's!!!
Just not possible!

Peace Brian!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The whole story reads about as real as the rest of it does.
Which is to say lacking in emotion and depth.
He shows no remorse for Nancy and even less for his son?
How is it this man has completely avoided unwanted publicity, no pics in public and none with Adam.
No pictures of Peter and Nancy or of Nancy with Ryan or Nancy with Adam or of Ryan and Adam.
Yet there's a big box of unreleased family photos shown in the final report.
Horsehockey.

If you've seen interviews with the author Solomon has a certain snakey quality about him imo.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

999zxcv
i wonder did he ever testify in the libor scandal like holme's dad i think people should look into who nanci and her former hubby are

nuff said

Letter to the Newtown Selectmen

It was astonishing to learn that very unusual real estate transactions had taken place on 25 December 2009, where the homes of 15 of the 20 Sandy Hook child victims, 1-2 of the 7 adult victims, and all 6 of the Sandy Hook adult non-victims (the Phelps, Gene Rosen, the three Selectmen) have the mysterious sale date of Christmas Day and $0 sale price. Although not gifted on that same date, even the home of Nancy Lanza, the purported mother of the alleged shooter, Adam Lanza, was bestowed upon her for $0 on 8 February 2011:

Altogether, some 35 homes were “gifted” for $0, where the data base for home sales is a matter of public record. These stunning transactions are so extraordinary and potentially explanatory that they are even being featured on YouTube, where I expect that they will now begin to receive the attention they deserve. I decided to write to the three Selectmen of Newtown, all of whom were recipients of this remarkable largess, for their verification. I had originally sent my inquiry to the members of the School Board, but noticed my mistake and corrected it:

the plot thickens even without cornflower

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

OMG - well that's a game changer

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Missmissie173

I will provide you a link to that one.
It also goes into how to check yourself, which I have seen that if do so, you can find these same anomaly in towns surrounding.
It may actually be as laid out in the article a glitch and the date and number are just filler dates for a system change.

Very strange regardless since the names involved and worth a look into most def
www.dcclothesline.com...

edit on thFri, 14 Mar 2014 00:58:07 -0500America/Chicago320140780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Missmissie173
reply to post by 999zxcv

and 3 of the [victims ] families are DOUBLE lottery winners

follow the money cui bono

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

999zxcv

Missmissie173
reply to post by 999zxcv

and 3 of the [victims ] families are DOUBLE lottery winners

follow the money cui bono

Now I actually just went looking for this and could not find it... Also last time I heard this one it was one of the residents..?
I know that some one was able to source the lotto claim on a previous thread tho.. See if I can find it

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
How is it this man has completely avoided unwanted publicity, no pics in public and none with Adam.
No pictures of Peter and Nancy or of Nancy with Ryan or Nancy with Adam or of Ryan and Adam.
Horsehockey.

If you've seen interviews with the author Solomon has a certain snakey quality about him imo.

Oh Asktheanimals! - ! - you're so suspicious.

I kinda agree that I didn't see much 'remorse' or 'empathy' for Nancy'.
More like - "Uhhhh... I'm still here... My other son is still here... How do I go on? How am I supposed to do this? Just - blame or marginalize those that are no longer here... Paint myself & my surviving son (and 'Step'-wife) as victims-as-well, and... ... ...go on...?"

IF - and that's a gigando IF - you found yourself in his situation (woke up one day - at the peak of your professional career - mid-life-like - only recently remarried, and looking forward to a GREAT REST OF YOUR LIFE - having 'kinda' sluffed-off the obligations, responsibilities & duties for your one 'question mark' SON onto your first wife - to the news that Sandy Hook was your own Question Mark son's doing), what set of rules/etiquettes would you follow?
Try to shift the blame from yourself? So you could...go on?
...Or - accept all the blame...which might, genuinely result in your own demise, as well as your surviving son and surviving step-wife...?
I don't know.
He's in 'no-man's-land' on this one.
Not many books telling him the best way to go.
Not many books telling US...how to understand, recognize or evaluate...his actions.

This is, really, pretty new territory...for all of us.
If Adam Lanza did what we are told he did...then...I think "Peter Lanza (probably) blew it (at least as much as Nancy')!"
But - WE ALL blow it...in some fashion or another.
His failure (as I see it) would just be a lot more reprehensible, and on a grander scale of "destestability"...than what most of us will ever have to face...

edit on 3/14/2014 by WanDash because: finish the sentence please!

edit on 3/14/2014 by WanDash because: You know... Just... You know!

edit on 3/14/2014 by WanDash because: gotta qualify

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

WanDash

Asktheanimals
Horsehockey.

Oh Asktheanimals! - ! - you're so suspicious.

I kinda agree that I didn't see much 'remorse' or 'empathy' for Nancy'.
More like - "Uhhhh... I'm still here... My other son is still here... How do I go on? How am I supposed to do this? Just - blame or marginalize those that are no longer here... Paint myself & my surviving son (and 'Step'-wife) as victims-as-well, and... ... ...go on...?"

IF - and that's a gigando IF - you found yourself in his situation (woke up one day - at the peak of your professional career - mid-life-like - only recently remarried, and looking forward to a GREAT REST OF YOUR LIFE - having 'kinda' sluffed-off the obligations, responsibilities & duties for your one 'question mark' SON onto your first wife - to the news that Sandy Hook was your own Question Mark son's doing), what set of rules/etiquettes would you follow?
Try to shift the blame from yourself? So you could...go on?
...Or - accept all the blame...which might, genuinely result in your own demise, as well as your surviving son and surviving step-wife...?
I don't know.
He's in 'no-man's-land' on this one.
Not many books telling him the best way to go.
Not many books telling US...how to understand, recognize or evaluate...his actions.

This is, really, pretty new territory...for all of us.
If Adam Lanza did what we are told he did...then...I think "Peter Lanza (probably) blew it (at least as much as Nancy')!"
But - WE ALL blow it...in some fashion or another.
His failure (as I see it) would just be a lot more reprehensible, and on a grander scale of "destestability"...than what most of us will ever have to face...

WanDash
I really need to find a way to stalk the threads you are participating because you are one of the most thoughtful, insightful posters on this site and, from our fabulous past interactions, I know that you are dedicated to expanding your knowledge base and passionate about the topics you participate... without fail reading your words expand my knowledge and cause me to remember to be compassionate and not forget that the subject is a real person who experiences the spectrum of emotions like the rest of us and not an inanimate object that is held to standards impossible to achieve.
Thank you for the knowledge and for being you!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

999zxcv

999zxcv
i wonder did he ever testify in the libor scandal like holme's dad i think people should look into who nanci and her former hubby are

nuff said

Letter to the Newtown Selectmen

It was astonishing to learn that very unusual real estate transactions had taken place on 25 December 2009, where the homes of 15 of the 20 Sandy Hook child victims, 1-2 of the 7 adult victims, and all 6 of the Sandy Hook adult non-victims (the Phelps, Gene Rosen, the three Selectmen) have the mysterious sale date of Christmas Day and $0 sale price. Although not gifted on that same date, even the home of Nancy Lanza, the purported mother of the alleged shooter, Adam Lanza, was bestowed upon her for $0 on 8 February 2011:

Altogether, some 35 homes were “gifted” for $0, where the data base for home sales is a matter of public record. These stunning transactions are so extraordinary and potentially explanatory that they are even being featured on YouTube, where I expect that they will now begin to receive the attention they deserve. I decided to write to the three Selectmen of Newtown, all of whom were recipients of this remarkable largess, for their verification. I had originally sent my inquiry to the members of the School Board, but noticed my mistake and corrected it:

the plot thickens even without cornflower

This gets much weirder when you find out every house around the former Lanza residence both adjoining on Yogananda st but on Charter Ridge behind where the Manfredonia family lived had the same sale date as well.
I'm afraid we're not in Kansas anymore toto.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It just struck me: while everyone has been asking questions like "did you know Adam?" or "did you now Nancy?"
NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER MENTIONED KNOWING PETER. (he worked 24 hrs a day, I forgot)
none of the ex-neighbors either.
Aside from the author, of course, or his 2nd wife who seemingly has no history either.
Yet they both work at a college. (he teaches a tax class somewhere)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

NickDC202
...WanDash
...remember to be compassionate...
...the subject is a real person who experiences the spectrum of emotions like the rest of us and not an inanimate object that is held to standards impossible to achieve.
Thank you...!

I certainly could not have said or thunk it any better than you.
My heart lightens when I happen across any post of yours, as well.
Thank you, again, for the kind words.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
It just struck me: while everyone has been asking questions like "did you know Adam?" or "did you now Nancy?"
NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER MENTIONED KNOWING PETER. (he worked 24 hrs a day, I forgot)
Aside from the author, of course, or his 2nd wife who seemingly has no history either.

I agree... I don't recall any "Yeah - he was a great guy/dad", or even "Never saw him much" - or - anything other than what the Internet sleuths dug up on him.
Guess the media figured - "He wasn't there - so, he couldn't have been the problem".
I also found the 2nd wife's reaction to the news (when he called her and said "It's Peter... It's Adam...")... surprising.
She had not met Adam.
Don't know how she could have 'reacted' that would have been 'expected' - but, as far as his relation of the story...her response seemed fairly...dramatic.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I find it impossible to believe this guy didn't see any warning signs his kid was a psychopath waiting to go off.His pathetic attempt for public sympathy sickens me.And if he did kill his Creator so what.The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

TDawg61
I find it impossible to believe this guy didn't see any warning signs his kid was a psychopath waiting to go off.His pathetic attempt for public sympathy sickens me.And if he did kill his Creator so what.The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Here is where I disagree-- believe me I have major issues with Peter Lanza abandoning his son when he knew his son was dealing with major struggles, but the key word is "abandon" because from everything I've read I would conclude that since Adam and Adam's issues did not mesh with Peter Lanza's lifestyle; when he relocated an hour away from Nancy Lanza's home, those people and those issues were out of sight and out of mind. Sure Peter Lanza made some halfhearted attempts to schedule visits with Adam but when there would be a cancellation he never challenged or pushed, he probably was relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with those issues and that burden; he has a new life and his son Adam didn't fit into his new reality. So while he may have saw warning signs about Adam Lanza, he likely never acknowledged them because that stuff was part of his old life and he's moved on.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

surfin4
being mentally ill is not evil, allowing someone who is mentally ill to get guns is

Building massive propaganda events to mold society into a condition of sheep-like slavery is evil. People accepting free houses, tons of money, etc to act in these propaganda events is evil.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Asktheanimals

There's this from Mar. 22, 2013: Newtown parents describe meeting with killer's dad

NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) — When Alissa and Robbie Parker met face to face recently with the father of the young man who killed their daughter and 19 other first-graders at Sandy Hook Elementary School, they weren't angry with him and didn't blame him for the massacre.

then...

The Parkers wouldn't reveal what Peter Lanza said about his son. Connecticut state police haven't released any information about a motive, but people close to the investigation have told The Associated Press that Adam Lanza showed interest in other mass killings and had literature on other mass shootings at his home. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join