It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Lanza’s father speaks out: He’d have killed me too

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i wonder did he ever testify in the libor scandal like holme's dad i think people should look into who nanci and her former hubby are

nuff said

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's also really troubling that the "headline" that's emerged from this article is Peter Lanza wishes Adam was never born; besides his deposit of sperm being used to create Adam, his father doesn't do any self examination, take any responsibility or appropriately convey that he wishes that HE didn't abandon his son when his son was struggling with serious issues, he wishes he used a condom that night with Nancy... F Peter Lanza.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It is a bit strange he chose now to say anything, I would think he would consider the parents and there closure.

If he was going to say anything about his son knowing his mental condition it should have been to the police when he knew that the kid was in a house with guns.
edit on 10-3-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yeah, he doesn't come off as any kind of human being I'd ever want to know.

But maybe that's the point. And there are still some pretty weird possibilities out there...maybe he even got his family into this mess to begin with somehow.

link   

A previously released report disclosed other findings inside the home, including a holiday card with a check from his mother to buy a firearm and a New York Times article about a 2008 school shooting at Northern Illinois University.
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Mother provides check to buy a fire arm.

link   
reply to post by NickDC202

I agree with you the guy comes across as a dick. Doesn't take an ounce of responsibility and didn't help the kid out when he most needed him.
Disgusting human being.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It probably didn't help that the killer had a dad like that. What a piece of....

What about what James Casbolt said in one of those "BASES" interviews on YouTube about how he felt bad about what went down in Newtown. He never admitted having anything to do with it but simultaneously talks about "super soldier" gigs he got assassinating people here in the states. As soon as he started talking things went south for him.

Why were there 3-4 car doors open of the car in front of the school, if it was only one person who did it?

I think there's much more to the story and this "dad" can talk all he wants. He wasn't there to know, was he?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Where is the surveillance tapes?

Until you prove he fired a gun with evidence of him entering he didn't kill anyone.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

cfnyaami

It probably didn't help that the killer had a dad like that. What a piece of....

What about what James Casbolt said in one of those "BASES" interviews on YouTube about how he felt bad about what went down in Newtown. He never admitted having anything to do with it but simultaneously talks about "super soldier" gigs he got assassinating people here in the states. As soon as he started talking things went south for him.

Why were there 3-4 car doors open of the car in front of the school, if it was only one person who did it?

Why don't I remember that Casbolt thing? I'm going to have to look into it. Thanks

I think there's much more to the story and this "dad" can talk all he wants. He wasn't there to know, was he?

Or was he?

I think there's a good possibility he knows more than he's letting on...or being allowed to let on.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
being mentally ill is not evil, allowing someone who is mentally ill to get guns is

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by surfin4

to answer the thread starter, yes, this was on the tv news a little bit ago, I was going to start a thread,but, you beat me to it....I doubt anything could have helped Adam Lanza, he was Extremely messed up.....if your child could you honestly say you wouldn't say the same thing (or at least think it).

terrible burden to carry, knowing your child did that.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

He didn't even try to get him help for the last two years. He abandoned the kid.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by NickDC202

I agree with you the guy comes across as a dick. Doesn't take an ounce of responsibility and didn't help the kid out when he most needed him.
Disgusting human being.

What completely disgusts me is that the guy is being treated by the media like he's a victim and doesn't question what kind of father would abandon his child when it seems like the kid needed help; the same media who blames increased violence and crime in communities on absentee fathers doesn't express the same feelings about Peter Lanza...I guess a prime example of that meme doesn't have the right demographics to push that narrative..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

Where is the surveillance tapes?

With the dead Bin Laden photos... because we can handle viewing videos of the execution of Saddam, Gadhafi being sodomized and killed and explicit footage of the dead victims of Syrian atrocities; but Adam Lanza walking into that school would just be too rough for the public to handle.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

His father said"I wish Adam had never been born"

For him not to make a statement for a while....well....I kind of understand.

According to the state's attorney's report, when Adam was in fifth grade he said that he "did not think highly of himself and believed that everyone else in the world deserved more than he did." That year, Adam and another boy wrote a story called "The Big Book of Granny," in which an old woman with a gun in her cane kills wantonly. In the third chapter, Granny and her son want to taxidermy a boy for their mantelpiece. In another chapter, a character called Dora the Berserker says, "I like hurting people. . . . Especially children." Adam tried to sell copies of the book at school and got in trouble.

I think his dad wanted to see his son.

In September 2010, Peter said he saw his son for the last time.

"He does not want to see you. I have been trying to reason with him to no avail. I don't know what to do," Nancy wrote in an email.

"I was hurt," Peter said in reply. "I never expected that I would never talk to him again. I thought it was a matter of when."

edit on 10-3-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Where are the surveillance tapes that show him with a rifle,driving up in the minivan, or him entering the building?

I guess they threw it into the ocean with emmanuel bin ladenstein.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Okay, sure, I believe the whole story.

Gun held to Mr. Lanza's head while interview was written for him. There wasn't a Adam.
Mr. Lanza speaks though his mouth is shut the whole interview.

So this is released now?, so what gun control agenda is going to be pushed this week?

You cannot fool the Wise.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by gardener

Mmhmm.

I am among those who still believe there's a very good chance there was something extremely weird about that whole thing. On the fence but leaning harder.

reply to post by Bilk22

Just a little over a year. Seems like longer, doesn't it? I'm sure he laid low. I wonder if he got any of the "victim fund" money. Kinda doubt it.
edit on 3/10/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)
Oh I'm on that same fence. Maybe even on the other side
I'd lean on the guy, but the MSM won't

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

Where are the surveillance tapes that show him with a rifle,driving up in the minivan, or him entering the building?

I guess they threw it into the ocean with emmanuel bin ladenstein.

WTH are you talking about? I am talking about his dad.

On second thought don't answer. Wherever your mind is I don't care to know.
edit on 11-3-2014 by Grimpachi because: WTH

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So you're advocating that parents cave into their child's wishes across the board?

Or are you just a fan of a parent who makes the decision to abandon his troubled child at a time when that child and the parent still in the picture need support and help most?

No, you're right we should really throw a parade for parents who abandon their children because their child's mental health issues don't fit into that parents lifestyle...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join