It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russan Posters appear in crimea saying the nazis are coming.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

s & f from me... the pics, are they legitimate? If so..this needs to be front page of ATS and everywhere. As other Members have already replied... it is confusing.

wth is going on?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I have been thinking about this thread ever since I read about it.

Russia and religion do not mix. Any supremacist ideals like Nazi's, Russia does not support. This is so intriguing. I am surprised by the lack of replies. I bump it hoping to hear others ideas of what it could mean.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Etherguide

lightedhype
Russia and many other's believe a great portion of the protest movement in the rest of Ukraine is made up of a far right winged fascist group....I apologize but I cannot seem to remember the name...something Sector I believe. Anyways this party is one of the 3 parties of the new government in Kiev and this party is apparently pretty Nazi-like in their belief thus Russia is saying the New Ukraine gov't is Nazi supporters lol very confusing situation I know...

"Right Sector" is the name. Their grandparents were facists, fighting alongside Hitler in WWII. Right Sector troops are still wearing a cross specific to Ukranian SS on their elbow and are openly supporting the idea of a "clean nation". If these are not fascists I don't know who are. Their goal is to get rid of all Russians, Jews and Poles in Ukraine.

Just so you know, current authorities in Kiev are arming Right Sector right now. They are going to spill the first blood.

Maybe this is the best answer we have to go with?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of confusion in this thread on who are the players and what is the game.

So i ll try to shed some light:

The people in Ukraine are afraid of a Nazi takeover. With Nazis they refer to the right wing players who are now in the government.

Mainly the Svoboda party, and the even more right extremist 'Right sector' (Pravy Sektor).
These folks are nasty, wearing all the nazi regalia, swastikas, northern runes, WWII uniforms, posing with weapons - you get the picture.

They have been the most violent fighters on Maidan, Paruby, the leader of Pravy Sektor is called ' the commandant of Maidan'.

They are probably also the ones who shot protesters from behind and police to create mayhem and blame it on Janukowitch.

There are tons of videos of both of them groups marauding through streets, gloryfiing Stepan Bandera (Ukrainian who collaborated with the nazis), beating up russians, police and everybody who does not fit into their ideology, while chanting ' down with the moskovit-, jewish mafia, ukraine to the ukrainians.

Search for the videos yourself, if interested. I am on a mobile device, and in a country whre videos from these political groups are forbidden.

speaking of, svoboda has very tight ties to the german NPD, also a right-extremist Party which is (bordering) on fashism.
And oh yeah, they also are in bed with John McCain. (again, search for yourself..) And sponsored by the USA (see Victoria NUlands 5billons to the ukraine video)

On the other hand, official Russia is strongly against Nazism, they (UDSSR back in the days) had long and hard battles against Nazi germany, and still today victory day is the biggest national holiday in Russia.

So to Hillary, calling Putin Hitler while supporting the real Neo-Nazis is hipppocrit ( to use a very diplomatic term).

Hope this post helped to bring a bit of overview in a murky situation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join