It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russan Posters appear in crimea saying the nazis are coming.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
With vote in Crimea this week the pro-russia campaign has gone for a really retro look.
And i mean a 1940s look.

But i couldn't post the above without this picture of Oley Tyahnybok who is the Leader of the
Svoboda Party in this pose below just to keep it balanced.

So maybe Moscow not 100% out but still saying the Nazis are coming to Crimea is just a little
bit over the top.

Please Russia let go of the past, world war 2 was so long ago....

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The nazi's are coming....oh..they're already here...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I'm confused. Who are the Nazis?

In my opinion it would be Russia but you said the Pro-Russians were saying the Nazis are coming. (Are you suggesting they think it's a good thing to compare Russia to WW2 Germany?)

At times I'm slow so what am I missing?

Edit - Ohhhhhhhh.......so they are saying Ukraine's govt. is like Nazi Germany. Wow!......that makes sense. (rolling one eye forward and the other eye back.)

Hmmm insanity must be a spreading disease. Obama is crazy but not as crazy as Putin. (they're both #ing nuts.)
edit on 10-3-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Russia and many other's believe a great portion of the protest movement in the rest of Ukraine is made up of a far right winged fascist group....I apologize but I cannot seem to remember the name...something Sector I believe. Anyways this party is one of the 3 parties of the new government in Kiev and this party is apparently pretty Nazi-like in their belief thus Russia is saying the New Ukraine gov't is Nazi supporters lol very confusing situation I know...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lightedhype

Thank you. I just hope they can find some peace.

It is confusing.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

lightedhype
Russia and many other's believe a great portion of the protest movement in the rest of Ukraine is made up of a far right winged fascist group....I apologize but I cannot seem to remember the name...something Sector I believe. Anyways this party is one of the 3 parties of the new government in Kiev and this party is apparently pretty Nazi-like in their belief thus Russia is saying the New Ukraine gov't is Nazi supporters lol very confusing situation I know...

"Right Sector" is the name. Their grandparents were facists, fighting alongside Hitler in WWII. Right Sector troops are still wearing a cross specific to Ukranian SS on their elbow and are openly supporting the idea of a "clean nation". If these are not fascists I don't know who are. Their goal is to get rid of all Russians, Jews and Poles in Ukraine.

Just so you know, current authorities in Kiev are arming Right Sector right now. They are going to spill the first blood.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Etherguide

Okay I don't agree with the Nazi ideology but is it any better to be ruled by Putin?

Granted if what you say is true he is the better of the two evils but evil is still what it is.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
A message to Russia and the West : could you please stop comparing each other to Nazis? Pretty please? It's becoming old real fast. The words "Nazi", "Hitler" and "WW2" are tacked on nearly every declaration or article on the subject. Godwin's Law has pretty much been pulverized by now...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That, and Hillary saying Putin was like Hitler makes me go hmmm...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Doesn't matter which ideology they follow, I have a feeling they're screwed either way. I can only hope for the best for the innocent people caught in the middle.

Stay safe over there!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What hypocrites. Trying to scare the population in Crimea about advancing Facists.....yet thwe Russian backed leading political candidate for Crimea has been proven he has right wing fascist pro-Russian connections back in Moscow.....

people need to research both sides as the waters have been muddied with propaganda by all.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Stalin gave Hitler a run for his money as the most deadly human ever. Not sure I would want either one to make themselves home in my country.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Etherguide

Could not agree more, and YES it was the Right wing, Neo-Nazi UPA groups, baring full nazi arm bands - Celtic (White-power_ shield emblems, plus the Red / Black Flag. Kodolva use the EU flag as an anti- commie symbol, the Ukraine Jewish Citizens were not yet allowed to build a Golden Rose synogogue , etc.etc.etc. And yet the EU commision plus western powers redfuse to mention such. Read up what the Ukraines Greatest Export Is, that will shock you..........

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Cathcart
A message to Russia and the West : could you please stop comparing each other to Nazis? Pretty please? It's becoming old real fast. The words "Nazi", "Hitler" and "WW2" are tacked on nearly every declaration or article on the subject. Godwin's Law has pretty much been pulverized by now...

In this particular case, the Ukrainian "government", which overthrew the previous government, is actually formed of Nazis. It's not so much comparing them to Nazis as saying "Hey, look. Nazis."

For the vast majority of us, we have no real basis for a hatred of Putin. All we can base our hostility on is that our own news corporations have told us he's the bad guy, and cherry-picked news to support that. But he's not stupid, and he is definitely not Hitler. From many accounts, he appears to be smart, focused and consistent. He does not put up with the blustering of competing empires, however, and I would guess the news within Russia paints a very similar picture of the US government.

Long story short: we do not know the news from Russia. We know what we are meant to know.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Cool...

damned farking nazis vs Russians.

rooting for you, Russ...
Smash them up for good.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
i am not sure how to post pictures, however i found a poster relating to the berkut and other police units in ukraine, i was wondering if any user could translate the text. many thanks

en.wikipedia.org...:EuroMaidan-berkut-Poster.JPG

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I wonder why you'd choose that title? It just doesn't make sense at all.

First picture says - Stop fascism - Vote on the referendum

Second pic - 16 march We choose
(fascism) OR (Russia)

Bohhooo Russians called Eu nazi's, so what. It doesn't say nazi's are coming or anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

pumba233223
i am not sure how to post pictures, however i found a poster relating to the berkut and other police units in ukraine, i was wondering if any user could translate the text. many thanks

I found it on wikicommons with translation which i can vouch for as true translation. Still i don't really understand who are supposed to be the bad guys judging by the poster. Strange poster = even more strange conflict.

translation

REMEMBER! Not everyone in uniform is a BERKUT!

BERKUT:
* can use force against the protesters;
* they keep themselves behind the backs of the soldiers while stones are being thrown at them, and block the retreat;
* they are paid for their service;
* they wear GREY uniforms.

INTERIOR TROOPS:
* are not allowed to use force against the participants of meetings;
* government uses them as cannon fodder;
* they are 18-19 year-old conscripts;
* they wear BLACK uniforms.
edit on 22-3-2014 by Exitt because: .

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

thank you. i have seen many a video, where protesters have equally attacked the berkut and standard riot police. when emotions are running this high anybody standing in the way of the protesters will be treated all the same. poster or no poster

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

wow that is weird.

hmm might be propaganda?

seems so odd though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join