It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author Warns of Racist Movement in Israel Looking for ‘Right to Kill Non-Jewish Children’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

buster2010
Seeing the way Israel treats non Jewish children this book must be a best seller among members of the government. Benny must be a big fan of his works.

Far from being child-killers, Israel has a significant Arab population (20%) they live with peacefully.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

but they let them live there so they can eat them.

no, they don't. they live peacefully, coexisting within their borders.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Spat my hot blackcurrent out at that lol.

I always find that the biggest supporters of Israel are Christians who would gladly do anything for the "chosen people".

Ever seen the Bill Mayer documentary Religulous?.
Wow opened up my eyes how silly folks are basically worshipping Israelis.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Read the talmud, a central text of Rabbinic Judaism. The Talmud is the basis for all codes of Jewish law and is much quoted in rabbinic literature. Let that clear up any thoughts you may entertain that these people do not hold gentiles to a lesser degree. However, they are just people, like you and I, with their own cultural identity and indoctrinations.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

some of us jews support israel as well. some of us jews don't always like their policies either.

years ago I had the pleasure of attending a dinner in honor of Ariel Sharon. While he was a nice, charming man, he did say a few things that had me scratching my head. he also openly flirted with my wife, in front of me no less, which was creepy.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Why not we do it in America.

Sounds kinda like abortion to me.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Shoulda popped him one on the nose and told the press lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

yeah, that would've gone over real well

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

i wasn't going to post in this thread but i thought this in the your link.

“In Israel itself, there is a growth of racism,” Brownfeld began. “There is a growth of religious extremism.

i made a comment in another thread, about how Israel isn't all that Christian friendly. and got all kinds of boo's and hisses.
i was told at first that total bs, off topic, that Israel respects and loved tourists, and then it was suggested that i take my girlfriend across the border, i'm guessing to one of the muslim countries wearing a tank top and see how that turns out. i was even accused of trying to stir up antisemitism anti judeism.

so i went and posted some video of jews attacking Christians basically got the same boo and hisses.
then i posted this.which was dated just about four months ago DEC 16, 2013 . in a Israeli newspaper. and the boo's and hisses stopped.

IDF Soldiers Warned Against Contact with Messianic Jews

now this is part of the Israeli, comparable to the U.S. DOD or the Pentagon. so you tell me what you think.
i find it not that hard to believe your source.

i must also say that i normally support Israel, but from what i see it might be time to think about that.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Diisenchanted
reply to post by mOjOm

Why not we do it in America.

Sounds kinda like abortion to me.

Ya, but we shouldn't be doing it here either. It makes us look just as bad and just as stupid. I'm not trying to say we're any better or more logical than they are with their double standards by any means.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Skyfloating

buster2010
Seeing the way Israel treats non Jewish children this book must be a best seller among members of the government. Benny must be a big fan of his works.

Far from being child-killers, Israel has a significant Arab population (20%) they live with peacefully.

Having incinerated hundreds of children they can be labeled as child killers. What else would you call people that killed 360 kids in 21 days?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
self edited. It's not worth it.

I thought this thread was dead. Crakeur killed it when he posted the information showing the author keeps getting arrested and there is nothing to the charges ....

edit on 3/11/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Crakeur
reply to post by Krazysh0t

no, you did not but, given the OP's attempt to link the author to the Israeli gov't, the implication was there.

The book was published by Od Yosef Chai yeshiva in Yitzhar, paid for by the Israeli Ministry of Education and the American nonprofit Central Fund of Israel.

That sounds a whole lot like a direct gov't link to me...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

do you have a source to back up that claim?
because this would, again, indicate otherwise

Israeli law enforcement officials say that in investigating settler violence in the north, they often turn to people connected to the Od Yosef Chai yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement. After the arson of a mosque in Yasuf in December, authorities arrested the yeshiva’s head rabbi, Yitzhak Shapira, and several students but released them for lack of evidence. Rabbi Shapira denied involvement. He is known in Israel for his strong views. He was co-author of a book released last year that offered religious justification for killing non-Jews who pose a threat to Jews or, in the case of young children, could in the future.

www.nytimes.com...

so, the yeshiva is the first place the israeli police look when crimes against palestinians are committed.

edited to add that the Israeli military sure seems to want to get rid of the yeshiva:

The Israeli military has activated outstanding permit violations that have set the stage for the yeshiva’s threatened demolition. And officials have barred some of the yeshiva’s students from the West Bank for months on end.

Od Yosef Chai’s director, Itamar Posen, said in an interview that the military was unfairly singling out the yeshiva because “the things that we publish are things that are against their ideas, and they are frightened.” Mr. Ha’Ivri and Mr. Mesika have charged the military with jeopardizing the men’s livelihoods without due process.

same article.

edit on 11-3-2014 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join