It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentleman, start your conspiracy engines

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Can you imagine we get our own real life 4400???
Now that would be a great banging way to bring on disclosure..fingers crossed...haha
No but really - There is no way to know what's happening.
I really think people have absolutely no idea where they are.
If they do however - now you know how Kennedy can get shot...How the moon landing can be hoaxed all without
anyone ever saying a word to the conspiracy.

BRAVO.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Justwatchingyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The last communications was "Alright, roger that". They were handed off to Ho Chi Minh City control and never switched.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Zaphod58
The last communications was "Alright, roger that". They were handed off to Ho Chi Minh City control and never switched.

Don't be cranky at this questioning, please,
but I'm going to ask it nonetheless.

Are you talking about "official" communications only?

Do you believe the account of another pilot who reported trying to establish communication with the MAL pilot(s), only to receive a return response of gibberish and indistinguishable muttering from said MAL pilots?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Don't worry, between getting sleep last night, and largely ignoring these threads now I'm not cranky today.

That was the last comms that was recorded by ATC. The radio call with the other flight is one of the clues for a slow decompression.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for your reply, and I am happy to hear you are feeling better. Was thinking you were a robot instead of a man or woman when you said you didn't need sleep, ha, ha!

Just one more question if you get a chance: Are radio calls between flights protocol, or is that an anomaly? I guess in other words, I'm asking if a 3rd asked one flight to radio the pilots of the now missing flight?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

They will try to call each other if they hear of a problem, or say one can't reach ATC and there is another flight closer they CAN reach, they will ask that flight to relay for them.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Appreciated. That bit of info. was annoying me because I didn't have the answer, but also have confirmed it on some other sources. I tend to agree with the slow depressurization theory in light of the evidence of other cases (Cyprus/Greece), and my limited knowledge.

Just wonder if we will ever know anything for certain.

Take care.
edit on 13-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
At this point the things most fascinating me are the cloaking shield technology people on board and also did the ISS cosmonauts and astronaut really come back to earth because of the situation in Ukraine/Russia or do they maybe know something is out there, made a plane disappear, and got them back to Earth fast.

www.cbsnews.com...

You did say start your conspiracy engines.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Awesome link indeed.

I hadn't seen it before, and I hope you are sharing on other threads.

LOL, I first thought the OP was one of those NASCAR fans based on the title.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Thanks. I put it in the big thread and in the UFO spotted near plane thread too.

I drive kinda fast, so this one attracted me too. Anything goes threads are usually very interesting.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

these days, i'm more sympathetic towards "The World's Scapegoats" (potential suspect of something bad, based on religion, skin color, nationality, appearance, social status, etc)

anyway i'll be here just to enjoy replies to op. who knows, maybe one of us would uncover the truths behind all.

peace

<< 7  8  9   >>

join