It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentleman, start your conspiracy engines

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Iwinder
Your id would not fool me when I was working, I have seen it all from very good to absolutely hilarious reproductions or touched up ID if your will.

You can get some awfully good ID these days, if you've got the coin. I guarantee you could not have told it wasn't standard issue unless you ran the numbers, and on the pricier ones the name, address, height and weight would have matched, although the picture would not, if you could pull it up. Complete with the correct holograms and watermarks.

There's a bunch of ID forgers that used to work for the Agency that are living in Switzerland, they're absolutely amazing. But you're going to fork over about $1,000 for a drivers license. The FedEx badge and ID is pricier.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

minusinfinity
reply to post by Crakeur

All I will say about Iran is if it looks like a duck (terrorist organization) and quacks like a duck (country who wants nuclear tech.) then it's Iran.

Naysayers and left wingers will always defend Iran and other terrorist countries such as N. Korea but if you look at the facts they hate the U.S. / Western Europe and Christians.

I don't doubt for one minute that Iran had their fingers in the pie.

Again, the whole point of terrorism is TERROR!
If no one claims they did it and will do it again there's not much point to it is there?
They would have basically wasted their time.

In terrorism the presentation, the "show" is everything, like the middle east beheadings years ago, the show is everything.
Here we have no fearful people, no apparent horrible deaths to display, no blood, no demands, no statements, no SHOW, what did this make us afraid of - the unknown?

This isn't terrorism!

Now if some other agency or government "proves" another agency or government performed this "terrorism", you have to think it's a setup, terrorists causes don't need to be searched out, they brag on an international scale.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Major maintenance has led to more headaches than almost anything else out there. We had an EC-135 that was such a dream to fly. You didn't even have to trim the damn thing to get it to fly level. Then it went through PDM. When they put the wings on, they didn't align them correctly. Even after removing and reattaching them a second time that damn airplane never flew straight again.

Japan 123 flew 12 flights just fine, after the aft pressure bulkhead was improperly installed. On the 13th, the bulkhead blew out, tearing off a large portion of aft fuselage leading to a crash.

Those are just two examples to show how maintenance can cause huge problems later.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted, but it appears that the two men were Iranian after all.

Link

The two men travelling on stolen passports on the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 that mysteriously disappeared on Saturday have been identified as Iranian nationals.

ETA: It appears they were intending to meet-up with family. No word on if they intended to commit a terrorist act.
edit on 10-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by NullVoid

They said it would also be 100 miles from the last known position of the aircraft. So that should cover a large enough area to find something.

Zaphod, how long were they out of communication before that last known position? And which country was monitoring it? Does the last know position show their altitude too?

(I know this was covered but can't find it, and I ask because I think it's possible that a last known location could be spoofed.)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
Don't know if this has been posted, but it appears that the two men were Iranian after all.

Link

The two men travelling on stolen passports on the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 that mysteriously disappeared on Saturday have been identified as Iranian nationals.

It was posted and nothing unusual here.Many, many Iranians wants to escape from their country.Maybe it's just a coincidence that they were on this plane.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

Link

Yeah, it has. iranians named Christian and Luigi. This is still getting to me. Surely they could have found better names for them that might not garner unwanted attention on the off-chance security actually worked at the airport they left?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thanks. Sometimes it can be hard to go through these threads to see what has been posted.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Both Comms, and the ADS-b went out at roughly the same time. The radar appears to show a turn after the ADS-b went out, but they're still analyzing and correlating between military and ATC radars to see if it really did, or if that was just because it was so far out that it appeared to have. It could be anywhere up to 100 miles from where the ADS-b was lost though if it remained intact.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks. Knew you'd know.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Regarding the 2 Iranian, its not terrorist, they are country runaway.
Here the plane log

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by Crakeur

That's my thoughts on the terror aspect. Someone would own-up to it to aid their cause or belief. But I believe the only one's claiming responsibility wound up being a hoax.

There is something strange about this entire topic, but I hope people do not take this new information to start beating the drums against Iran....without better proof being presented.

I'm usually one to pooh pooh conspiracy theories attached to every disaster... but this time, I don't know. I think on this particular angle, maybe the Iranian man doesn't even exist and the cause of the missing plane doesn't matter, whether it was hijacked or crashed or shot down... I'm disinclined to believe that anyone orchestrated whatever happened to the plane in order to make Iran look guilty but I am inclined to believe there are plenty of people willing to take advantage of an existing crisis to make Iran look bad.

We both know the GOP and their media whores are going to some extraordinary measures these days and they are salavating for war with Iran.

Edit: I see there were actually Iranians on the plane. The rest of my theory stands though, painting an angle. It will be interesting to see of the echo chamber starts in tomorrow.
edit on 3/10/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Wildmanimal
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes, however, Where is the Wreckage? There has to be something floating somewhere.
Unless it crashed on land.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: add content

The oil slick was sampled, and it wasn't jet fuel.

Here's what a plane crash looks like: www.youtube.com...

The entire impact area for a sea-level crash is only the size of the airplane itself, less than 1/64th of a square kilometer. An area the size of a major city is three thousand square kilometers. The search area is millions of square kilometers of ocean.
That's assuming it hit the water.

But there have been some interesting rumors. The first was that the plane landed at Nanning airport in China. That's been denied. It would be easy to check by looking at the flight landing statistics. If it did land there, then there would have been delays on other flights that day.

Another interesting claim is that relatives say they are able to reach the phones of passengers on the flight. That shouldn't be possible if it crashed into the water.

www.washingtonpost.com... 3-b61e-8051b8b52d06_story.html

The only options are a forced landing, the passengers were able to make it to lifeboats, or a land crash. The interesting thing is that if those phones are found, many have accelerometer chips built in with battery backup - the A7 chip.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So if the plane did blow up and completely disintegrate in midair, leaving no trace behind....

How long do you think it'll be before they locate a handful of perfectly-in-tact Iranian driver's licenses and passports floating around on the ocean's surface ?

I'm thinking they'll be found washed up on Waikiki Beach by a meandering tourist passer-by...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Since no one else has said it, I guess I will- maybe they were abducted by aliens?

It happened in the X files!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

So this mega jet just dissipated? Where was it?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
FLIGHTRADAR24.com has said the plane DID NOT make a 20º turn before disappearing...contrary to what the airforce said.

edit on AM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Usually if someone blows up or crashes an airplane on purpose, it's an assassination, not terrorism. It's only terrible to the people who are going to die anyway, so what's the point.

I'm saying the plane is old and crappy, and fell into a jungle or the water.

On a related note, a British government reporting agency has said that there are about 37 million stolen British passports, and that in southeast asia, it's hard not to have a plane flight without one of those stolen passports being used. That's a whole lot of British expats. Maybe one of them was on the plane.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Mon1k3r
Usually if someone blows up or crashes an airplane on purpose, it's an assassination, not terrorism. It's only terrible to the people who are going to die anyway, so what's the point.

An assassination generally targets high profile individuals. Do we know if anyone on the plan was a high ranking / influential (not discounting the assassination theory).

Terrorism generally targets areas where the aftermath of the attack affects the general population / government in hopes of bring about a political / foreign policy change. The issue with this theory is, to the best of my knowledge from the sources covering this, is no one claimed responsibility. Terrorists like to claim responsibility, especially if that claim brings attention to whatever it is they don't like. It also has the side effect of affecting civilians in terms of flying (this case), trains etc etc. It causes disruptions in the every day routine.

I was thinking about this topic and something kept nagging at me. I figured out what what is was -

July 2003 - Missing jetliner spurs terrorism concerns

(CNN) -- The recent disappearance of a Boeing 727 along with a resurgence of terror activities near the Horn of Africa have spurred the United States to add new combat power to the region, the senior U.S. commander based in the area has said.

Here is the thought process -

U.S. officials are not sure what happened to the 727, but they say the possibility exists that the aircraft is in the hands of terrorists. Other reports have suggested the plane's owner took it from the airport in a financial dispute.
I am not sure if the situation was ever resolved. The comment made about the possible use of the missing craft for terrorist activity sticks out.

Since 9/11 we have seen an increase in security at the airport as well as in flight. We have seen several attempts over the years to blow a plane up or try to hijack one.

Since those did not work, the possibility exists that (if this is terror related) the planes could be repainted / modified in an effort to penetrate a countries airspace. Why try risking another hijack attempt. Its easier to just steal a plane, pack it with explosives and go from there.

Just like naval vessels sending out a mayday, airlines can do the same, allowing the plane to access a countries airspace based on the declared in flight emergency.

Mon1k3r
I'm saying the plane is old and crappy, and fell into a jungle or the water.

On a related note, a British government reporting agency has said that there are about 37 million stolen British passports, and that in southeast asia, it's hard not to have a plane flight without one of those stolen passports being used. That's a whole lot of British expats. Maybe one of them was on the plane.

37 million or 37 thousand?

To add another possibility - While looking up the missing commercial jet I came across stories of the same occurring for commercial naval vessels.

Assuming its all terrorist related - They have patience. They will wait months / years to get it all in place and then execute he plan.

So, stealing a commercial jet / commercial naval vessel, and provided they are not caught, could completely bypass a nations security protocols.

Once again, we seem to have the military thinking along the lines of Tom Clancy -
Nuclear weapon smuggled into the US via shipping container vessel. The device was disguised as a vending machine. - Sum of all Fear.

In his book Debt of Honor, the US and japan end up in a shooting war. A JAL commercial airliner, captained by a pilot who lost his sons in the combat, broadcasts a mayday for mechanical failure. The plane was close to DC and the JAL flight got emergency clearance to land. The captain identified his aircraft as a charter KLM flight out of Canada. Instead of landing the pilot bypassed the airport / runway and headed straight into the US Capitol building.

Anyways thought I would throw that out there.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Crakeur
CNN is reporting that the two tickets used by the individuals carrying stolen passports were.....drumroll... bought by an Iranian man.

so, is Iran trying to stir things up?

is someone trying to frame Iran and create more tension?

The news is limited to a banner on cnn.com but I'm sure we'll get all kinds of nonsense, rhetoric and saber rattling soon enough

updated with links
www.nbcnews.com...
news.yahoo.com...

5 minutes ago they stated on Australian TV that the Iranian bloke was not a suspected terrorist

edit on 10-3-2014 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2014 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join