It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentleman, start your conspiracy engines

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Christian and Luigi? Seriously?

Oh geez.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

xavi1000

Nothing unusual here.Many, many Iranians wants to escape from their country.Maybe it's just a coincidence that they were on this plane.

Yes, agreed. I am just reporting the news, that was breaking news in fact.
We still have no plane wreckage, so right now it is just sheer speculation.

However, there is the fact of a missing Boeing 777, and all of its passengers.
edit on 10-3-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

~Lucidity

Oh geez.

Those are the names of the real people that had passports stolen.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

i have cut out a photograph out of id and replaced it with my own years ago and i still have it and it still works so much for security
reply to post by 999zxcv

Maybe so for a bar or whatever your needs were, however I have worked retail selling beer for almost all my working life and I can tell you this with confidence.
Your id would not fool me when I was working, I have seen it all from very good to absolutely hilarious reproductions or touched up ID if your will.

The first thing is to check the date of birth, then check the claimed height....( lots of midgets stood in front of me compared to their Id that claimed they were 6'1" tall.) and lots of tall folks claimed their height at 5'3"
Then you check the weight, so many claimed to be over six feet tall yet they weighed in at 130 LBS.....LOL
I could go on but I think I have made my point and that is I was a just a clerk trying to protect my job and keep the kids from killing themselves due to drinking and driving.

Airport customs/ security / call it what you will should have caught those supposed fake passengers/ terrorists.
Plain and simple they did not board that plane with false or stolen passports.

They did not ever board that plane, where is the security video after all these days?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

solargeddon

dreamingawake
More on one of the passports:

Italian Luigi Maraldi, whose stolen passport was used by a passenger boarding a missing Malaysian airliner, shows his passport as he reports himself to Thai police in Phuket province, southern Thailand, on March 9.

Passport/man's pic at Source

The person who stole the passport would have to at least if anything vaguely resemble him to board the plane?

Really?

Is it not possible to replace the photo with one which is the person boarding the plane?

It might not be entirely seamless, but it might be enough to get past officials, that said maybe the officials didn't even look at the photo on the passport?

Or the guy wore a mask?

No, wait, I think the passport photo being doctored is the most likely scenario, but I could be wrong.

Really?

Here's a passport
Here is the Italian passport

It's not easy considering the water marks for one, to doctor those.

Or the "thieves" had picked people who resembled them.
edit on 10-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: added more

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

solargeddon

dreamingawake
More on one of the passports:

Italian Luigi Maraldi, whose stolen passport was used by a passenger boarding a missing Malaysian airliner, shows his passport as he reports himself to Thai police in Phuket province, southern Thailand, on March 9.

Passport/man's pic at Source

The person who stole the passport would have to at least if anything vaguely resemble him to board the plane?

Really?

Is it not possible to replace the photo with one which is the person boarding the plane?

It might not be entirely seamless, but it might be enough to get past officials, that said maybe the officials didn't even look at the photo on the passport?

Or the guy wore a mask?

No, wait, I think the passport photo being doctored is the most likely scenario, but I could be wrong.

I'm almost afraid to say this, but I can't even tell you how many times I've worn really big sunglasses to board flights/check in.

Never questioned, no one really paying attention to me or the passport.

Just depends on airport, location, scheduling and whatnot.

It's all about a false sense of security and a way to make money and collect data, IMO.

Don't get me wrong; I want security- but many workers are underpaid, stressed out, and/or just don't care.

edit on 10-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

It's been 80 square miles until now, it's being expanded today though. Square miles, not miles. Eighty square miles is a pretty big area in miles.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh my!!!
The signs point to Iran...
Translation: it is an israeli false flag terrorist event.
Always is.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

They intend to increase it to 100 nautical miles, up to Gulf of Siam, thousands of Malaysian and Indonesian fisherman was asked to help the search effort. They also search near the peninsular.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Crakeur
reply to post by Bilk22

because I originally had it that two iranians purchased tickets. the correction was done to be accurate.
OK thanks. It may however turn out to be very true if we ever find out what occurred.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

If it is indeed 80sq/miles that's a pretty small area. I hope that number isn't correct. 8mix10mi is 80sq/mi. By your own post you said it could travel pretty far without power, until it finally crashed.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This whole situation is, for lack of a better word, spooky, to me.

It reminds me of the television series The Event, where the plane flew into a vortex in Miami and then flew out of the vortex and crash landed in the Arizona desert.

Not saying that's the case here, obviously, it just makes me think of it. Whatever happened I hope we get some answers soon.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

They said it would also be 100 miles from the last known position of the aircraft. So that should cover a large enough area to find something.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

They were going based on the last known position of the aircraft, so they made the search area pretty small.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

burntheships

~Lucidity

Oh geez.

Those are the names of the real people that had passports stolen.

I'm aware.

I was commenting on the irony of the names on the stolen passports they chose to use for two Iranians.

And hi!!!

edit on 3/10/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Ah, I get it now sorry! Apparently Thailand has a bountiful
black market of passports.

And hi back!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You being the resident expert on aviation here on ATS, what is your opinion or maybe just thoughts?
Just for the heck of it what do you think happened and I realize this is just hypothetical at this point.

Any thoughts or suppositions on security or the aircraft involved.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by andy1972

There is no way that a passenger door is opening in flight. From what I was told years ago, there is something like 18 psi on the fuselage wall. To open the door, you first have to pull it in slightly, and then turn it and push it out. Even the doors that retract upward have to be pulled in somewhat, before going up.

A cargo door on the other hand, is a different story. Those all open outward, and have in the past caused several planes to crash, and at least two to almost crash after opening in flight.

So, do you think the ground crew could have been a little too quick to retrieve the 5 bags for the passengers who did not board the plane? I can see a non-conspiracy, simple, instance of human error being at the heart of this, of course there should be door interlock switches to signal an improperly closed door, I would think.

Forgetting the interlocks for a moment, could the sudden turns be from the pilot struggling to compensate for a door blowing out?

I am way out of my league here but until someone actually claims responsibility and/or the wreckage is found, I am trying to keep to human error or mechanical failure, ignoring the two who boarded under false ID as the media has already pointed out that nobody ever checks the stolen documents database so who knows how common is really is for people to try that.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I'm leaning towards structural failure right now. I'd love to know more about when the last major checks were done though. It went through an A check a couple weeks ago, but that's just a general maintenance check at the gate.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Iwinder

I'm leaning towards structural failure right now. I'd love to know more about when the last major checks were done though. It went through an A check a couple weeks ago, but that's just a general maintenance check at the gate.

Your reply is much appreciated, do tell more if you find out about the last major checks that were done to the aircraft.

Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join