It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentleman, start your conspiracy engines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Wildmanimal

They've only been searching about an 80 square mile area until now. They're expanding it out to about 100 square miles though.
I read 4000 as miles on the first day.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It was all over the south shore.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yeah like China. Why give it to us. Not our plane and didn't originate in the US.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I do hope I'm wrong. I'm not the doom and gloom supporter here usually. I side with the skeptics.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

They definitely said we're not Asians.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

I don't. The story says that an Iranian purchased the tickets. It's a theory like any other. No meat.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Will they ever learn? this is getting old real fast.
I should have figured that with all the Syria squawking that Iran was forgotten, time to bring Iran to the front burner again I guess.

I can just see people everywhere glued to the tv being fed another bull crap line.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 10-3-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I know. I had friends doing search and recovery out in the ocean by moriches inlet.

Moriches inlet is home to one alien sighting and one downed aircraft and is close to the pine barrens which burned a decade or so ago, some say as a result of a crashed space ship.

lots of odd going on there

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by watchesfromwall

I don't. The story says that an Iranian purchased the tickets. It's a theory like any other. No meat.

So, in your mind an Iranian equals an Arab? Like you say, no meat.

But there is a theory to deny ignorance, that's all.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Are we voting? I vote that Iran might possibly be being set up. And I heard/read this somewhere much earlier today than the time of this post...middle eastern sounding name bought tickets over phone...didn't pick them up.... Something like that.

ETA...wait a sec...I just sped read through everything I could find. Who is saying he was Iranian? The travel agent? Did I miss it? Isn't Ali a very common name in the Middle East and elsewhere?

Now I'm confused. Lemme go re-re-read.

reply to post by Xcathdra

Exactly. Mr. Ali says who? And he bought em but didn't pick them up? I smell something funny.

I bet that plane landed somewhere. This is just getting weirder and weirder. Why did they tell the friends, families, and the world Saturday that it crashed and all were dead and now it's "missing."

And what took so long for the Chinese terrorist group (I forget the name) to take credit. Without the plane they will NEVER prove that it was or was not them or anything else.

This has been CNN's front page since at least 1:45pm US ETZ today:

Fox:

MSNBC is on about Chris Christie and a bridge and the 5th amendment.

edit on 3/10/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The suggestion that the two passengers on false passport resembled the footballer Balotelli was greeted by laughter at the press conference.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
More on one of the passports:

Italian Luigi Maraldi, whose stolen passport was used by a passenger boarding a missing Malaysian airliner, shows his passport as he reports himself to Thai police in Phuket province, southern Thailand, on March 9.

Passport/man's pic at Source

The person who stole the passport would have to at least if anything vaguely resemble him to board the plane?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Syrian rebels are losing support big time. So if this does turn into an 'Iranian backed state terrorism' incident than it's just to remind the world why the Syrian CIA trained wahabi terrorists should continue getting their new gear to fight off hezbollah and khomenei.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

dreamingawake
More on one of the passports:

Italian Luigi Maraldi, whose stolen passport was used by a passenger boarding a missing Malaysian airliner, shows his passport as he reports himself to Thai police in Phuket province, southern Thailand, on March 9.

Passport/man's pic at Source

The person who stole the passport would have to at least if anything vaguely resemble him to board the plane?

Really?

Is it not possible to replace the photo with one which is the person boarding the plane?

It might not be entirely seamless, but it might be enough to get past officials, that said maybe the officials didn't even look at the photo on the passport?

Or the guy wore a mask?

No, wait, I think the passport photo being doctored is the most likely scenario, but I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

999zxcv
o ye belive it if you like just like the LIbian AL MAGRACHE was guilty of bringing down a pan-am plane in 1988

That's the plane my nephew was supposed to be on. He was delayed at the last minute buy the guy who was supposed to take him to the airport. They both stayed in Germany and lived.

many young people were pulled off that flight at the last minute by well off parent's i have read online while researching the cia's drug runs and the $ 5 million of diamond's that were found around the crash site .

i wonder what was in the hold of that plane going to china , was there a break in at the baggage handling the night before like in London in 1988

lucky nephew

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Really? Is it not possible to replace the photo with one which is the person boarding the plane? It might not be entirely seamless, but it might be enough to get past officials, that said maybe the officials didn't even look at the photo on the passport? Or the guy wore a mask? No, wait, I think the passport photo being doctored is the most likely scenario, but I could be wrong.

Perhaps they are looking too hard at the potential terrorists who just happen to fly with their toothpaste in their luggage?
When they should be paying attention to the actual Passport and other documents.

I see more restrictions on all people trying to travel and I see more black boots on the move.
For what? I say a Bad moon arising.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
And...ding ding we have a winner!

Mystery fake-passport holders on flight MH370 were Iranian

A BBC Persia report says that the two Iranians on the Malaysia
Airlines plane had bought the fake passports in order to migrate to Germany and Denmark.

A BBC Persia report quotes an Iranian friend of one of the men, who said he
hosted the pair in Kuala Lumpur after they arrived from Tehran in the days
preceding their flight to Beijing. The friend, who knew one of the men from
his school days in Iran, said the men had bought the fake passports because
they wanted to migrate to Europe.

The pair were travelling on passports belonging to Christian Kozel, an
30-year -old Austrian, and Luigi Maraldi, a 37-year-old Italian. They
had bought the passports in Kuala Lumpur as well as tickets to
Amsterdam, via Beijing. One of the Iranian nationals intended final
destination was Frankfurt, where his mother lives, while the other
wanted to travel to Denmark.

The same source that spoke to BBC Persia also emailed CNN with
a photograph of him posing with his two friends in the days before
they embarked on their fateful trip.

BBC Persia Page Google Translated
Persian to English

While they were using stolen passports and were reportedly from Iran,
we have no plane debris to prove a "terrorist" attack....
well at least not yet....

edit on 10-3-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Iwinder
reply to post by solargeddon

Really? Is it not possible to replace the photo with one which is the person boarding the plane? It might not be entirely seamless, but it might be enough to get past officials, that said maybe the officials didn't even look at the photo on the passport? Or the guy wore a mask? No, wait, I think the passport photo being doctored is the most likely scenario, but I could be wrong.

Perhaps they are looking too hard at the potential terrorists who just happen to fly with their toothpaste in their luggage?
When they should be paying attention to the actual Passport and other documents.

I see more restrictions on all people trying to travel and I see more black boots on the move.
For what? I say a Bad moon arising.

Regards, Iwinder

i have cut out a photograph out of id and replaced it with my own years ago
and i still have it and it still works

so much for security

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Okay in the beginning I was under the assumption it was mechanical failure or a terrorist plot. And I will admit I have been leaning more and more towards the terrorist side of things in light of the info we have been able to obtain.

Now with that being said, I have to ask what are the chances that the co-pilot of this missing plane would be part of story with a CNN anchor just weeks before the disappearance?

Coincidence? It's hard to buy that.

Something about all of this is starting to taste very artificial to me.

edit on 10-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: new info

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Nothing unusual here.Many, many Iranians wants to escape from their country.Maybe it's just a coincidence that they were on this plane.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join