It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine not making headline news today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I think the Quebec question will come up but I don't think any of the political pun-dents are beyond using hypocrisy like Kerry did calling such things as invading a sovereign country illegal under Int. law . I still cant believe he said that .

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Nope. Now the propaganda machine is going to try and link Iran to the missing plane. Rupert seems to know a lot before the news even broke just like he did on 911.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

We have to find de plane!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
so now theyre sending AWACS to 'monitor' the situation in Ukraine... I dont get that at all
edit on 10-3-2014 by Reaper62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper62

the west have the cake...but whitout the cream....bad timing and bad calculation...the fools thought Russia would give up the controle of the black sea if the west demanded for it...how funny actally....

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There was this: Republicans get hawkish on Putin, as Gates predicts Crimea will be lost to Russia/

But yeah, you're right. There doesn't seem to be a lot of new news.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

ETA: This seems to be a pretty common phenomenon in the 24-hour newscycle world we live in. That's why we always say here, always look for what they're not reporting as much as you look at what they are reporting.

SQUIRREL!

Oops, I meant to edit and instead wound up talking to myself. That's typical though

edit on 3/10/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have to say...the missing plane has totally distracted my limited attention from Ukraine. I can't seem to focus on more than one thing anymore.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join