It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spray painting cars who double park...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
See cars that double park and it grinds your gears? One guy did a spray paint prank, (fake paint) and the car owners were none to happy when they found it. Reacted more like it was real paint

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If this guy gets the living crap beat out of him he has no place to complain. People get shot for messing with other peoples cars.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

"Did you double park?"

"Well...I..."

lol this has given me a great idea to do with a neighbour who always parks in my spot.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Dont mess with other people car, dangerous, its other people property.
Shove a log under the car, over the line, in court - "I swear, I did not touch the car at all"

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Ha Ha. Yeah not likely. Most of these people are chicken shot douche bags.

I just put a note on someone's car who parked half way in a normal spot and half way in a handicapped spot that someone less scrupulous than me might have keyed their car and she saw me out the note.

She asked me what I was doing and argument ensued

First tried to get her hubby or boyfriend to fight me.

He wanted no part of it (most wouldn't).

There was a cop there and she tried to get him involved until he started to call a patrol car out and she realized it was going to end with her getting a ticket.

You never saw someone who was gung ho about keeping us all there flip a180, get in her car, and yell for her husband to get in the car so they could leave so fast in your life.

More people should do sit to people's cars that double park although some probably only do it because someone earlier was parked all jacked up but that's the exception not the rule. ..

Jaden
edit on 10-3-2014 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Look up PLASTIDIP.

I did this to a friends car on April fools.

I used it (it peals off) to spray paint some expletives, hilarity ensued.

Safe, non-permanent fun.

link   
I love it. Anyone who would complain about someone pointing out how much of a jack hole they are especially when fake paint was used is...well, a jack hole.

link   

Masterjaden

Ha Ha. Yeah not likely. Most of these people are chicken shot douche bags.

I just put a note on someone's car who parked half way in a normal spot and half way in a handicapped spot that someone less scrupulous than me might have keyed their car and she saw me out the note.

She asked me what I was doing and argument ensued

First tried to get her hubby or boyfriend to fight me.

He wanted no part of it (most wouldn't).

There was a cop there and she tried to get him involved until he started to call a patrol car out and she realized it was going to end with her getting a ticket.

You never saw someone who was gung ho about keeping us all there flip a180, get in her car, and yell for her husband to get in the car so they could leave so fast in your life.

More people should do sit to people's cars that double park although some probably only do it because someone earlier was parked all jacked up but that's the exception not the rule. ..

Jaden
edit on 10-3-2014 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

If you don't think people don't get shot for messing with other peoples cars then you need to get out of the gated community you live in and see the real world. Just a couple of weeks ago a kid was killed for messing with a mans car near where I live it's not a new thing. People go psycho when you mess with their ride.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

And rightfully so people should be concerned with danger,

A car, while just a possession, could be someones only means of support.

OR it could hold some great personal value.

Not saying its right, but in my younger more violent days, someone was breaking in to my grandfathers 73 charger a few months after I had just got it.

It was in a dark parking lot and I noticed a Van blocking the view, I guess I came from an angle they didn't see, Saw a guy hunched over my door with a Slim jim.

Kicked him into the door with out thinking, Van took off at that, and I pummeled him, called the cops, the guy ran off at that point.

In talking to the cops, apparently you have to give people a chance to retreat when they are violating your property, not to mention he could of been armed.

Stupid, but people will certainly harm someone for messing with their car.

Older, wiser, me would let it go and call the ins, thats what its for.
edit on 10-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I used to hate doubleparkers, but then, I noticed how greed made the owners of stores shrink the parking spaces to "accommodate" customers...

When there is 8 inches between my car and the ones on each side, I don't feel accommodated at all. Because my car then gets beaten and bruised even by old ladies like they wuz thugs.

So now I double park, and curse to the 7th generation anyone who touches my car, to have very, but very large feet.

Try driving with that!!!

Rant over. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join