It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatawa for Endangered Species - RIIIIIIIGHT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Endangered Spieces Fatawa

This caught my eye and in light of the recent disclosures began to show a pattern of abuse for national and international not for profit organizations to milk the US out of millions of dollars. This money via grants are given to non profits around the world. All they have to do is have a base (some ones home or office) in the US and they can apply for money. Just a The Nation of Isalm has been doing to get Farm Subsidies with out ever planting a crop.

Nonprofits, including Farrakhan-tied group, enjoy windfall from farm subsidies

Once these Clerics call for a Fatawa (by the way I lives in south east Asia and the Muslim are the biggest traders in endangered species), the next step is to apply for grants and subsidies from the US, EU and the UN and then using the money to wage their Jihad against the western nations. Use the funds of the enemy to destroy them. That is the Islamic way and it is all of to their religion because we are all infidels anyway.

Why is it the IRS was spending so much time investigating Tea party conservatives yet let Farrakahn steal hundreds of thousands from the US without even raising an eye brow. If the non profit was a Televangelist the IRS would be all over it and pushing for the full extent of the law to be applied. But seeing it is the Nation of Islam they turn a blind eye.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Half the charities out there are scams, all the money allocated or donated being used up in salaries and commissions. I am sure a lot of the governments money being spent is wasted this way. Forcing people to take things they do not need or want in order to qualify for what they need. See, I did bid on government jobs. I guess I didn't get them because I wouldn't lowball the estimate to get the bid and do add ons. The government promotes deceit. I guess this is so people won't challenge them "let the person without sin cast the first stone" Another conditioning that was taught to us for many generations.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

rickymouse
Half the charities out there are scams, all the money allocated or donated being used up in salaries and commissions. I am sure a lot of the governments money being spent is wasted this way. Forcing people to take things they do not need or want in order to qualify for what they need. See, I did bid on government jobs. I guess I didn't get them because I wouldn't lowball the estimate to get the bid and do add ons. The government promotes deceit. I guess this is so people won't challenge them "let the person without sin cast the first stone" Another conditioning that was taught to us for many generations.

i just love the way non-Christians like to quote bible verses, it only shows your ignorance of how the system works. Farrakhan's group has not kept up its yearly reports which by those reports they know what employee income to tax. not filing is an automatic flag to the IRS and suspension of receiving revenue.

Not only were no the funds stopped but the IRS didn't even contact them in regard to their lack of filing the annual report.

While you assumption that ALL non profits charities are a scam shoes your lack understanding that not all non-profits are charities. This type of tax status is for groups or organizations who wish to operate in the US and or receive US funds but to the lack of making profit. Farrakhan's organization is in and of itself one of the largest earning non profit organization in the states and as of public record has never once in all it's years had even a slight audit. while small back wood churches in Virginia are scrutinized and pastor's thrown in prison for a few years because they failed to file their annual report. Go figure that one.

edit on 10-3-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Heard on the radio the Nation of Islam made out pretty good with monies from the farm bill recently passed. LOL...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

ChesterJohn

rickymouse

i just love the way non-Christians like to quote bible verses, it only shows your ignorance of how the system works. Farrakhan's group has not kept up its yearly reports which by those reports they know what employee income to tax. not filing is an automatic flag to the IRS and suspension of receiving revenue.

Not only were no the funds stopped but the IRS didn't even contact them in regard to their lack of filing the annual report.

While you assumption that ALL non profits charities are a scam shoes your lack understanding that not all non-profits are charities. This type of tax status is for groups or organizations who wish to operate in the US and or receive US funds but to the lack of making profit. Farrakhan's organization is in and of itself one of the largest earning non profit organization in the states and as of public record has never once in all it's years had even a slight audit. while small back wood churches in Virginia are scrutinized and pastor's thrown in prison for a few years because they failed to file their annual report. Go figure that one.

edit on 10-3-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

First of all, I said half of non profits in my post, not all non profits. Non profit Businesses cover most of their overhead from there donations, it is the percentage that gets to the charity that is important.

Second of all I made the quote from the bible to show that some people in charge use this tactic to protect themselves from the people they screw over. I considered myself a christian all my life and still believe Jesus was a mesiah, that has nothing to do with what I was talking about

Seems you were reading something else into my post that was not there.

top topics

join